Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1240. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Do you have anything to do with the real Navajo tribe?  Other than misappropriating their name and symbols as an alleged "honor" to the Codetalkers?

If you don't have any real connection to the Navajo, you're mighty stupid.  You don't "honor" somebody by taking their name and symbols and using it in your cryptocurrency venture.  What you are doing is basically cultural piracy.

You know you are using a website run on an "Apache" web server right?

Yep.

You know this coin is dead on arrival because of the misappropriation of the Navajo name and symbols, right?

"DIME DE QUE PRESUMES Y TE DIRE DE QUE CARECES"
LA EDUCACION EN TUS COMENTARIOS BRILLA POR SU AUSENCIA.

DEDICATE A OTRAS COSAS PORQUE ESTO NO ES LO TUYO!!
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Well there is one guy who keep placing sell orders of 1 satoshi. Pathetic person.
I dont think he wants cheap coins. I believe he has a problem with this coin.

Placing one coin order is price manupulation.
Small orders hide real orders as you see only first 50 orders.
Pathetic you are if don`t get it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Price is ridiculously low atm, make sure that whole crypto world know about Navajo - tweet, like and share on FB, be active on trollboxes and reddit. Make sure that you are professional - this is not another pump and dump coin.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
I see great job done here! It is one of the best coin on the market. Question is why nobody interest in it? Buy orders on rex 1.8 BTC its obvious joke. Price 400 sat? Even shit coins with missing cheating devs have bigger value. Where is the problem?

LOL the market has been active what 5 hours on bittrex and most people are asleep, you should be taking advantage of cheap coins before people wake up.

Hehe you think what I am doing? With this price I will be soon all in NAV Tongue
Activity: 792
Merit: 251
I see great job done here! It is one of the best coin on the market. Question is why nobody interest in it? Buy orders on rex 1.8 BTC its obvious joke. Price 400 sat? Even shit coins with missing cheating devs have bigger value. Where is the problem?

Well there is one guy who keep placing sell orders of 1 satoshi. Pathetic person.
I dont think he wants cheap coins. I believe he has a problem with this coin.

it's obvious this coins deserve's much more. This is the most undervalued coin out there.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

LOL the market has been active what 5 hours on bittrex and most people are asleep, you should be taking advantage of cheap coins before people wake up.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Ignore him, he is just trying to spread FUDs and buy some cheap NAVs.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

You know this coin is dead on arrival because of the misappropriation of the Navajo name and symbols, right?

Funny how we have been talking about it for weeks and nobody complained.
Then hours after it became official one person complains on both threads, more interested in declaring it dead than actually arguing why it is wrong and how it affects them.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Do you have anything to do with the real Navajo tribe?  Other than misappropriating their name and symbols as an alleged "honor" to the Codetalkers?

If you don't have any real connection to the Navajo, you're mighty stupid.  You don't "honor" somebody by taking their name and symbols and using it in your cryptocurrency venture.  What you are doing is basically cultural piracy.

Yep.

`
NAV coin is not dead, we do not need all this endless criticism, it is just a NAME. We are really interested in anon technology.
legendary

If you don't have any real connection to the Navajo, you're mighty stupid.  You don't "honor" somebody by taking their name and symbols and using it in your cryptocurrency venture.  What you are doing is basically cultural piracy.

Yep.

you seem to be the only one with a major problem with it, needing to post on both threads to get as much attention directed at you as possible

How about replying to the question instead of stating the same shit as before.
Tell that PEST to get lost, these are people always try to destroy a good work.
legendary
So guys.......the new Navajo wallet works with the "SummerCoinV2" roaming folder?  That's a little weird.....is this gonna get changed?

It is just a wallet update and a name change, simply to implement anon transactions
Activity: 924

If you don't have any real connection to the Navajo, you're mighty stupid.  You don't "honor" somebody by taking their name and symbols and using it in your cryptocurrency venture.  What you are doing is basically cultural piracy.

Yep.

you seem to be the only one with a major problem with it, needing to post on both threads to get as much attention directed at you as possible

How about replying to the question instead of stating the same shit as before.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Yep.

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Follow @AllAltNews on Twitter and Facebook!
Activity: 507
Merit: 500

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
edit: fixed
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Is it me or is Bittrex sum2 still not working ? what is going on ?

Looks like it's active now at Bittrex!
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
I think it shouldnt change the roaming folder, if it is changed you have to move the wallet file etc..
legendary
Activity: 1260
So guys.......the new Navajo wallet works with the "SummerCoinV2" roaming folder?  That's a little weird.....is this gonna get changed?

Jump to: