Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 664. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
i just bought for 3 btc's of cheap NAV

it's just the matter of time when it Will go 5000 - 8000 range

i know some insider news that is awesome  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

cheers
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
greetings from the Netherlands... Still annoyed I didn't take the bite in the accidental sell walls a few seconds earlier yesterday. But am happy with the NAVs I have and that the thread is lively and NAV running up again Grin

You still can chew the sell wall now (still very cheap) before he chew up more.  Roll Eyes

haha. I may do so later.. depends on how buy order n sell order lists look. I may buy some more in the next few hrs Smiley

cheers
Robbert
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
greetings from the Netherlands... Still annoyed I didn't take the bite in the accidental sell walls a few seconds earlier yesterday. But am happy with the NAVs I have and that the thread is lively and NAV running up again Grin

You still can chew the sell wall now (still very cheap) before he chew up more.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
4000 satoshi today  Shocked?

It might reach 4500 soon.  Last I remember we reach 4500. From experience there is no point selling at all at this moment, just buy as it is way under value with such communities and interest. With announcement made tommorrow we might see quick break through 6K sat.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
4000 satoshi today  Shocked?
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
I'm so sorry for the people who sold yesterday.
Remember: Patience is the key to success

yes , and guys believe me everything under 10k satoshi is a bargain . We will be 15k-30k for sure

NAV is so cheap at these level with Double Encrypted Anon technology, the price will go up to 100k within this week so don't dump at cheap sell orders.

I hope you are right man Smiley
Activity: 278
start moving the price up again !
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

yes , and guys believe me everything under 10k satoshi is a bargain . We will be 15k-30k for sure

NAV is so cheap at these level with Double Encrypted Anon technology, the price will go up to 100k within this week so don't dump at cheap sell orders.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100

I believe Smiley

I also believe    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Agree
If everything is done as promised by dev
$1 per Navajocoin  is possible in few weeks

lets get to 10k first then 20 then 30 then 40 before a dollar prediction.

word... one step after the other...
Activity: 308

I believe Smiley

Agree

lets get to 10k first then 20 then 30 then 40 before a dollar prediction.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I believe Smiley

Agree
Activity: 621

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002

agree on that. been there done that.
hold on to your horses, I can see the price rising a lot next week.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Thank you all for the love and support. And @geeky I think you should go ahead with gorian's idea. Tongue anyway you will see an official release date will be given to you on the 20th (Friday). Trust me you will be surprised with it. Wink

Stap on your seat belts
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Guys , one more issue. I dont want to destroy your optimism, but please remember tomorrow its one big mystery. It can be the date of release but lief tomorrow we will get another surprise:)

i think it's not the release date. i think the announcement is the release itself. why? wallets are ready.
cryptsy is almost done. if cryptsy is done i think they will immadiately release the tech.

I think tomorrow they will announce the hardfork date, which will (at least it better be) the final deadline.

2.06 is hardfork ready but they have also said a new wallet is soon to follow to fix minor issues

I think so, we will see tomorrow detailed schedule. Soopy said something about surprise, wonder what will it be Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Guys , one more issue. I dont want to destroy your optimism, but please remember tomorrow its one big mystery. It can be the date of release but lief tomorrow we will get another surprise:)

i think it's not the release date. i think the announcement is the release itself. why? wallets are ready.
cryptsy is almost done. if cryptsy is done i think they will immadiately release the tech.

I think tomorrow they will announce the hardfork date, which will (at least it better be) the final deadline.

2.06 is hardfork ready but they have also said a new wallet is soon to follow to fix minor issues
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Nooo, train leaving to fast. I have to buy more...
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Activity: 308
Few hours till the surprise announcement so stay tuned and hold tightly to fly up above the sky with Navajo. Grin

depends on the dev's time zone
Jump to: