Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 675. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
you guy's are crazy for selling so cheap this is the lowest we've been since jan 25th lol...

wow, that is cheap. I just woke up in Asia side.
gonna get some cheap coins at poloniex after my coffee.

How much you get - Ill grab more tonight

Guess we just have to wait and be Patient

I will pick up later, still at the office.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
you guy's are crazy for selling so cheap this is the lowest we've been since jan 25th lol...

wow, that is cheap. I just woke up in Asia side.
gonna get some cheap coins at poloniex after my coffee.

How much you get - Ill grab more tonight

Guess we just have to wait and be Patient
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Drop cryptsy....the fact that Navajo is waiting on an exchange that holds less than 5 percent of trading sounds ridiculous
+10...0 totally agree #NoCryptsy
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Hi guys, why you are looking for support of the big exchange please support back the smaller ones by adding it to OP

NavajoCoin has been added on alcurEX exchange.
https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=NAV_BTC

First trade will lift it from Open market to the BTC market.

please add this exchange on the OP

Currently we are all looking at Cryptsy and waiting alcurex.org are already updated they where very fast  Cheesy

i was wondering if someone ,whom controls the main page here, can add this exchange into the exchange section with the rest of the others
I might be anyone
A lone fool out in the sun
Your heartbeat of solid gold
I love you, you'll never know

When the daylight comes you feel so cold,
You know
I'm too afraid of my heart to let you go

Waiting for the fire to light
Feeling like we could do right
Be the one that makes tonight
'Cause freedom is a lonely road
We're under control
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1274
Hi guys, why you are looking for support of the big exchange please support back the smaller ones by adding it to OP

Currently we are all looking at Cryptsy and waiting alcurex.org are already updated they where very fast  Cheesy

i was wondering if someone ,whom controls the main page here, can add this exchange into the exchange section with the rest of the others
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Drop cryptsy....the fact that Navajo is waiting on an exchange that holds less than 5 percent of trading sounds ridiculous
legendary

Currently we are all looking at Crptsy and waiting alcurex.org are already updated they where very fast  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1386
legendary
Activity: 1274
Hi guys, why you are looking for support of the big exchange please support back the smaller ones that already accepts it by adding it to OP

legendary
Hay Soopy

I want Cryptsy removed from NavajoCoin and BTER - Everyone elese agree. That solves our problem . The Wallet fixes can come Later after ANON as we are already on the New Fork.

~hashforce101~

Also the volume is so low on Cryptsy that there is no one to complain to them haha. So they aint going to have a clue.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I just got another 26774.25817624 NAV Available which takes me to Number 10 wallet in the world - But I have worked hard for it and its taken 9 months and total commitment with NavajoCoin.

For me its the stars! and nothing less people .

Oh and we are an easy target for the FUD . The Crypsty exchange is not helping . Are they a one man band operation.
Bittrex gave us Priorty Service and they also had a technician from their on the NavajoOCin forum keeping us Updated .
Crypsty exchange on the other hand are F-C_ing hopless.
Who is this Vern guy. I will get inside his head. My blood pressure is through the ROOF haha.  Cheesy. I could probably roar loauder then a LION right now.

This is Big stupid-ass Vern https://twitter.com/cryptsy ( aka Paul Vernon )  and he owns cryptsy which is located here:

160 Congress Park Dr Suite 101
Delray Beach, FL 33445
USA

There are lawsuits pending against him as well as multiple complaints against his business in the state of Florida.
Activity: 373
The World’s First Blockchain Core
"delays are fine, but this kind of things should have said upfront" Yes, because of the nature of the investment community.

Maybe every two hours one of the developers should post a message: "I am working, pulse rate xx and blood pressure yy over zz."   Smiley

Would someone bring the price down for me?
legendary
I just got another 26774.25817624 NAV Available which takes me to Number 10 wallet in the world - But I have worked hard for it and its taken 9 months and total commitment with NavajoCoin.

For me its the stars! and nothing less people .

Oh and we are an easy target for the FUD . The Crypsty exchange is not helping . Are they a one man band operation.
Bittrex gave us Priorty Service and they also had a technician from their on the NavajoOCin forum keeping us Updated .
Crypsty exchange on the other hand are F-C_ing hopless.
Who is this Vern guy. I will get inside his head. My blood pressure is through the ROOF haha.  Cheesy. I could probably roar loauder then a LION right now.

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
holy shit what did i miss  Huh

im going to read back a few pages now.... any update about the fork status? these kind of delays are really hurting the current price. im not happy how the dev team handles the current situation  Angry

delays are fine, but this kind of things should have said upfront...now a lot of people are getting impatient as we all where expecting anon to go live the 9th...

but ok, enough complained...hope to see some good news soon.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Please drive it down so i can fill my buy orders! come on newbs selll........
legendary
Activity: 1393
There is no reason to panic if some people want out well that there choice BUT ONE THING THEY WILL B THE ONES CRYING VERY SOON AS THE ANON IS TURN ON THE PRICE WILL GO UP NOBODY NOSE HOW MUCH THAT JUST THE WAY IT IS ....... SO STOP COMPLAINING THIS STILL THE BEST INVESTMENT TO MAKE ....... NAVAJO ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK...... LOTS OF PEOPLE BOUGHT IN AT 300 THEY COULD OF CASH OUT BUT DID NOT 'YOU KNOW WHY CAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT THIS COIN IS WORTH ALLOT MORE THEM 4000 5000  6000 AND THIS IS  MY ESTIMATE  AT THE START OF ANON 10K  AND AFTER THAT WHO KNOWS RIGHT UP TO 0.01 TIME WILL TELL, THIS COIN WILL B NUMBER 1
Yup vern knows that's why he wants every weak Nav holder panic and sell their coins  and he can buy for cheap
Because he knows that once dev release anon price will go up
now everyone has choice buy or sell or wait and hold for $1 per nav

Yes, buy high sell low is a terrible business model. Try to think why would someone want the price low. The hard part is knowing where to buy and where to sell. There are big players involved with this coin. If your new, most likely when you feel like selling ,you should buy and vise versa. . If you have all your money in one coin, your emotions will take over and you will make unwise decisions. So if you buy in with all your btc and you have no more btc to buy on drops its hard to make money. But risk what you can lose...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
There is no reason to panic if some people want out well that there choice BUT ONE THING THEY WILL B THE ONES CRYING VERY SOON AS THE ANON IS TURN ON THE PRICE WILL GO UP NOBODY NOSE HOW MUCH THAT JUST THE WAY IT IS ....... SO STOP COMPLAINING THIS STILL THE BEST INVESTMENT TO MAKE ....... NAVAJO ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK...... LOTS OF PEOPLE BOUGHT IN AT 300 THEY COULD OF CASH OUT BUT DID NOT 'YOU KNOW WHY CAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT THIS COIN IS WORTH ALLOT MORE THEM 4000 5000  6000 AND THIS IS  MY ESTIMATE  AT THE START OF ANON 10K  AND AFTER THAT WHO KNOWS RIGHT UP TO 0.01 TIME WILL TELL, THIS COIN WILL B NUMBER 1
Yup vern knows that's why he wants every weak Nav holder panic and sell their coins  and he can buy for cheap
Because he knows that once dev release anon price will go up
now everyone has choice buy or sell or wait and hold for $1 per nav
Activity: 62
Smart traders can make coins whether markets move up or down.. worst thing is a flat line..  Wink

Oh and Hashforce, good morning.. soon it will be time to set up a new buy wall Smiley
Jump to: