Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 676. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
There is no reason to panic if some people want out well that there choice BUT ONE THING THEY WILL B THE ONES CRYING VERY SOON AS THE ANON IS TURN ON THE PRICE WILL GO UP NOBODY NOSE HOW MUCH THAT JUST THE WAY IT IS ....... SO STOP COMPLAINING THIS STILL THE BEST INVESTMENT TO MAKE ....... NAVAJO ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK...... LOTS OF PEOPLE BOUGHT IN AT 300 THEY COULD OF CASH OUT BUT DID NOT 'YOU KNOW WHY CAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT THIS COIN IS WORTH ALLOT MORE THEM 4000 5000  6000 AND THIS IS  MY ESTIMATE  AT THE START OF ANON 10K  AND AFTER THAT WHO KNOWS RIGHT UP TO 0.01 TIME WILL TELL, THIS COIN WILL B NUMBER 1
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Soon DEV will release schedule of anon activation and dumpers will rebuy but for a lot of higher price. This is their decision. Bad decision. Panic isn't advisor. Everybody will see.

Happens all the time. Seen it for the past 3 years.

Exactly! I'm new bitcointalk user, but I'm in the crypto world for several years and I saw what you said.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
Soon DEV will release schedule of anon activation and dumpers will rebuy but for a lot of higher price. This is their decision. Bad decision. Panic isn't advisor. Everybody will see.

Happens all the time. Seen it for the past 3 years.
legendary
Activity: 1050
The guy's who have supported the buy wall have been rewarded with some cheap Navajocoin.

Good Morning

Wow look at Volume on Bittrex. Beautiful I could not be happier with Navajocoin - State of the Art Double Encryption just around the corner. So Crptsy still has not upgraded and so some impatient people sold. That's really weird. I wonder if they sold at a loss. I am happy it's happening now. The winner's are the long term investors and the guys supporting the currency.

If it's natural selection then these are the types of traders I want moving forward.

When the main Release occurs all this will be forgotten and the BTC will flow back in.

I will write more at my pc Cheesy

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
legendary
you guy's are crazy for selling so cheap this is the lowest we've been since jan 25th lol...

wow, that is cheap. I just woke up in Asia side.
gonna get some cheap coins at poloniex after my coffee.

legendary
I talked with Horus from Cryptsy about the wallet and he will ask the team about it.

R

Will be faster if Horus got on https://navajocoin.slack.com
legendary
Activity: 994
you guy's are crazy for selling so cheap this is the lowest we've been since jan 25th lol...
No Dev = no coin. I'm out.
ok, Don't come back again.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
someone is missing here, the biggest of all cheerleaders
legendary
I am calling them stupid ppl i've ever seen.
Really selling at this point clear example of madness.
legendary
Activity: 1223
No Dev = no coin. I'm out.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I'm not active in this thread, but what exactly are we waiting for? Any announcement I have missed? No worries, still bagholding..
Last words from soopy, just wait a few more days... to the moon Smiley

I called the unexpected delay a few pages back and im going to call it again. Some "unexpected delay" will happen again till this slow bleed out eventually drops like a ton of rocks. Good luck to you fools.

It was never about an unexpected delay mate , we haven't said out so. Smiley anyhow you can call whatever you like but the terminology doesn't matter to us , we've proved over and over again that we are the most dedicated team out there , we've proven that our ANON technology is unbreakable with the NAVAJO ANON BETA , which is few pages back if you have missed it. Smiley Anyway this is not a delay you are experiencing but a slight testing period we are running through and waiting the network to stabalize meanwhile on the hardfork and ironing out a few main chain client matter , this is not a playground unlike beta , this is the real chain and we are vary and handle it delicately since its the main chain , this is not a joke , I repeat not a joke playing on the main chain , we want everything to be perfect for the launch and to make it as smooth as possible.

An official launch date and a timeframe will be announced soon.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY & Navajo ANON Team~

agreed with you just few more days to the great future, navajo will go to the moon after this.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Is there anyway to just release the new wallet and not send crypsty an updated version? I mean to anyone that's been doing this long enough, we know that Big Vern is totally doing this on purpose. He should lose money and customers because of his bs.

Anyway, just a thought.
legendary
I'm not active in this thread, but what exactly are we waiting for? Any announcement I have missed? No worries, still bagholding..
Last words from soopy, just wait a few more days... to the moon Smiley

I called the unexpected delay a few pages back and im going to call it again. Some "unexpected delay" will happen again till this slow bleed out eventually drops like a ton of rocks. Good luck to you fools.

It was never about an unexpected delay mate , we haven't said out so. Smiley anyhow you can call whatever you like but the terminology doesn't matter to us , we've proved over and over again that we are the most dedicated team out there , we've proven that our ANON technology is unbreakable with the NAVAJO ANON BETA , which is few pages back if you have missed it. Smiley Anyway this is not a delay you are experiencing but a slight testing period we are running through and waiting the network to stabalize meanwhile on the hardfork and ironing out a few main chain client matter , this is not a playground unlike beta , this is the real chain and we are vary and handle it delicately since its the main chain , this is not a joke , I repeat not a joke playing on the main chain , we want everything to be perfect for the launch and to make it as smooth as possible.

An official launch date and a timeframe will be announced soon.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY & Navajo ANON Team~

legendary
Activity: 1223
Co tu się kurwa odpierdala ? WTF ? Angry
Activity: 525
Merit: 510
legendary
A few months ago, I've bought this coin at 1200 sat. Price dropped to 300-200. But, soopy kept his word, always have, so patience..

Just like me, 8 months ago i've bought 100k of this coin at 1500, after anon beta i've bought 245k at 2800-2865. i waited until today and i will wait a few more days.
Don't listen to any fkin stupid FUDs they want your cheap coins.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
It's interesting that devs stopped deleting negative messages about NAV. This may mean that they have successfully sold enough coins to not care about these posts Cheesy
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
A few months ago, I've bought this coin at 1200 sat. Price dropped to 300-200. But, soopy kept his word, always have, so patience..
Jump to: