Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 677. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
@UKn0wn GTFOH, troll, you don't know anything about nav and nav team, specially soopy, we (real investors) believe him.
Stupid dumpers like you will cry very soon, you'll see.

Christians believe Pope, Jews knows Jahwe "very well" and so.

I never bought this coin my friend Wink too much playing tricks from dev side. Lets see where nav will be 1 month from now Smiley

Greetings and don't say i didnt warn u Smiley
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
@UKn0wn GTFOH, troll, you don't know anything about nav and nav team, specially soopy, we (real investors) believe him.
Stupid dumpers like you will cry very soon, you'll see.
Activity: 6
As i said people, its not anon/real tech/revolution, dev knows it, he still have some coins left and he is the one who can afford dumping now at these price or even lower:)

Game is over probally Smiley

Good job guys, u filled Soopy's pockets soo nice.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
Selling 350k Nav coins ~currently price. Can be little lower if you buy big amount.
Before u ask why i want to sell it and why here instead of exchange - maybe i have weak hands, i dont want to dump it.
So contact me on pm with some offers.

so you really just dumped it?  why not sellin it slowly with more profit?
 Huh  Huh  Huh

Hey man, you really did that? lol
There is nothing wrong with navajo man!
Big Vern from cryptsy is a player and he is playing with nav
If dev team is having difficulty to implement the anon system on an existing blockchain, simply create a new coin, as was done in beta tests and then exchange it 1:1. The name may remains the same. Simple and much easier.
IMHO the only "problem" with navajo is that your anon is not fully decentralized, so will never have a marketcap as darkcoin, but it can easily reach 15,000 satoshis or more

But darkcoin is decentralized too, i think because of the amount available of dark is 5.2 million and Navajo 58 million the price cannot be the same. For now...

yes, dark is also centralized but already has a very strong name in market so imho it's very difficult to reach the same marketcap with an anon system also centralized

I meant centralized of course Grin
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Selling 350k Nav coins ~currently price. Can be little lower if you buy big amount.
Before u ask why i want to sell it and why here instead of exchange - maybe i have weak hands, i dont want to dump it.

so you really just dumped it?  why not sellin it slowly with more profit?
 Huh  Huh  Huh

If dev team is having difficulty to implement the anon system on an existing blockchain, simply create a new coin, as was done in beta tests and then exchange it 1:1. The name may remains the same. Simple and much easier.
IMHO the only "problem" with navajo is that your anon is not fully decentralized, so will never have a marketcap as darkcoin, but it can easily reach 15,000 satoshis or more

But darkcoin is decentralized too, i think because of the amount available of dark is 5.2 million and Navajo 58 million the price cannot be the same. For now...

yes, dark is also centralized but already has a very strong name in market so imho it's very difficult to reach the same marketcap with an anon system also centralized

so you really just dumped it?  why not sellin it slowly with more profit?
 Huh  Huh  Huh

But darkcoin is centralized too, i think because of the amount available of dark is 5.2 million and Navajo 58 million the price cannot be the same. For now...
legendary
Activity: 1778
I talked with Horus from Cryptsy about the wallet and he will ask the team about it.

R
THANKS A LOT.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I talked with Horus from Cryptsy about the wallet and he will ask the team about it.

R
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

so you really just dumped it?  why not sellin it slowly with more profit?
 Huh  Huh  Huh

To keep the spirit alive please watch this movie about NaVaJoCoin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1cnIEy3sWM

If you listen to the lyrics of the song "My hope will never die, I keep holding on" Cheesy

Not many fudders today.Hmmm.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
I think whales and big investors observing this thread very actively. They know that is last time to buy coins and after month profit will be x10 or more as a few months ago from 300 sat to 4500 sat.

Me too, will buy some more when it goes little bit under 2000 Shocked
Who is the fkn stupid to dump his coins???
I'm wondering why sell at this point?
It was the wrost move.

A lot of big buys also, i think there is a f*cking BOT playing like always.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Im happy  Grin
Why? Because you bought some more NAV Smiley
legendary
Activity: 994
Who is the fkn stupid to dump his coins???
I'm wondering why sell at this point?
It was the wrost move.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Im happy  Grin
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
Navajo is dead. Officially dead...it reminds me of Glenn from The Walking Dead or Jon Snow from Game of Thrones.....DEAD but you just don't know it yet because you haven't consulted the source material.  

DEAD

Do you want to bet? Smiley We are first on https://www.coinpayments.net/vote
If we win we could do shopping for anonymous NavajoCoin in thousands of shops: https://www.coinpayments.net/store-directory

hardly we will win, nobody did their part as a navajo members .. i already did my part by the first to vote there. and the static of 193 been stagnant for few days already.

please everyone do your part by voting it with a small fund likewise 1 x mcdonald meal to vote it..
Activity: 19
Yeah I agree, screw Cryptsy if they're holding this all up. They always do this kind of shit, especially when a coin has a lot of potential. I've seen before with other investments.

Part of me thinks Big stupid-ass Vern has something to do with. I also hate using that site to trade anything.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Navajo is dead. Officially dead...it reminds me of Glenn from The Walking Dead or Jon Snow from Game of Thrones.....DEAD but you just don't know it yet because you haven't consulted the source material.  

DEAD

Do you want to bet? Smiley We are first on https://www.coinpayments.net/vote
If we win we could do shopping for anonymous NavajoCoin in thousands of shops: https://www.coinpayments.net/store-directory
Jump to: