Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 899. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
There is maximum:7 days to Anon

just buy huge amount NAV, i believe in ANON,

Activity: 849
Merit: 507
There is maximum:7 days to Anon
Activity: 659
Zepher is scammer!:)
Finally we're at first place on bittrex
Congrats to all Smiley

Where I can see this volume?

Go to the first page of https://bittrex.com/ and just scroll the page down. Data is at the bottom half of the page.

Amazing sales today, who is buying (or manipulating)?

BITTREX - NAVAJOCOIN

last
0.00002590 BTC

bid
0.00002493 BTC

ask
0.00002590 BTC

Time
01/24/2015 10:53:19 AM

24hr high
0.00002800 BTC

24hr low
0.00002259 BTC

BTC Vol
85.22863763 BTC

NAV Vol
3454435.02488993 NAV
Thanks,... find Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
yeah true it gives exposure, so thats a good thing Smiley But celebrating based on that, for me is a bit hard, although im also happy we are at nr 1 hehe...

lets hope it attract even more new investors! But im very happy that we managed to keep page 1 of bittrex the whole week, which was a really long time ago..
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Congrats to all Smiley

Well although volume is a bit artificial today we deserve it Smiley People are leaving paycoin and that was the only coin (and dogecoin) which had huge volume, probably some fake orders as well...
Whatever, fake or real, we're at first place, this is so important because new ppl and investors willing to invest in navajo
legendary
Activity: 1778
Congrats to all Smiley

Go to the first page of https://bittrex.com/ and just scroll the page down. Data is at the bottom half of the page.

Amazing sales today, who is buying (or manipulating)?

BITTREX - NAVAJOCOIN

last
0.00002590 BTC

bid
0.00002493 BTC

ask
0.00002590 BTC

Time
01/24/2015 10:53:19 AM

24hr high
0.00002800 BTC

24hr low
0.00002259 BTC

BTC Vol
85.22863763 BTC

NAV Vol
3454435.02488993 NAV
Congrats to all Smiley

Well although volume is a bit artificial today we deserve it Smiley People are leaving paycoin and that was the only coin (and dogecoin) which had huge volume, probably some fake orders as well...
legendary
Congrats to all Smiley

What do u mean Huh i said on bittrex, did u see that? go to bittrex
Activity: 659
Zepher is scammer!:)
Congrats to all Smiley

legendary
Congrats to all Smiley
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Oo
Volume is up from 12 to 83 BTC
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The fake buy orders are over now. 18 orders at around 80,000 NAV each. over 1.4 million NAV in total. This is a guy with millions of NAV who right now seems to be scared of a dump.

i never understand why people do this,, volume isnt that important. i have seen this with lots of coins, like xst as well. but it doesnt really matter much, just never trade purely on volume...

and i agree sometimes the cheeringings over the top. this is purely out of goodwill and not with bad intentions... just ignore if you dont like it...

and devs, thanks for the update! looks very promissing!

The fake volume is still ongoing we are looking at over 70 BTC in fake volume in a matter of a couple of hours. And it hasn't stopped yet. I like NAV too but I am not going to pay an inflated bubble price brought by manipulation and hype.
The fake buy orders are over now. 18 orders at around 80,000 NAV each. over 1.4 million NAV in total. This is a guy with millions of NAV who right now seems to be scared of a dump.

i never understand why people do this, volume isnt that important, although it gives a coin more exposure. but why pump to 80btc volume...that cost a lot of btc...20/30btc would have had the same effect...and it only last for 24 hours...bittrex wont complain Smiley

i have seen this with lots of coins, like xst as well. but it doesnt really matter much, just never trade purely on volume...

and i agree sometimes the cheeringings over the top. this is purely out of goodwill and not with bad intentions... just ignore if you dont like it...

and devs, thanks for the update! looks very promissing!
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Vol going up

We just had first major real order at a good price 0.43 BTC at 2490 sats. So the manipulation seems to be working. Personally I expect to see the mother of all dumps after this manipulation stops. Whoever is holding these 2 million NAV is willing to dump them at some point.

Of course at some point ppl will sell it. probably $10?  But smart investor won't dump it all like that (to cause price down)because you probably wont sell all at the ideal price, so you sell bit each time and wait price go higher and sell again. Me and my friends hold over 6.5 million coin and won't consider to sell anything below $5. Only have spare money to invest if not those just looking to make quick money can get in trouble or wasting time earning tiny bit. If anyone with million of coin want to sell below 2K look for me but don't think will get any. It is good to see people buy higher price and mean it reshuffle. I will buy more once my fund got transfer into bittrex so people better buy before i buy it to cause price higher lol.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Nav i so hot right now, go navajo, go...
To da moon Grin

NAV is the future coin, NAV will rock,

Go NAV go to the mooooon Grin Grin
legendary
Nav i so hot right now, go navajo, go...
To da moon Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Vol going up

We just had first major real order at a good price 0.43 BTC at 2490 sats. So the manipulation seems to be working. Personally I expect to see the mother of all dumps after this manipulation stops. Whoever is holding these 2 million NAV is willing to dump them at some point.
you can keep hoping.lol
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Vol going up

legendary
Vol going up
Jump to: