Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 901. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Wow roadmap looks very solid and impressive I think in few days we are going to test the beta anon. Thats amazing and cool Navajo is most hot coin now.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

With the ANON release as planned we are also in discussion of more things lined up for you all and ease the usage of NAV throughout , there will be times where you could just buy off NAV with USD. Patience Navajos! Smiley Anyway I just came out to say that we are optimizing the UI to smoothen the ANON experience and regards to the tested ANON transactions , its always nice to see you are anonymous even while testing. Smiley

Cheers!

~SoopY~

Thank you ~Soopy~ for the continued optimization efforts by the NavajoCoin Development Team on the eagerly awaited Navajo Anon Beta Wallet. Its great to hear the planned release is on schedule as promised for January 2015. I fully support the discussion regarding USD to NAV conversion. I think this idea should not be under estimated. This decision would allow NavajoCoin to be traded in a brand new way for a Crypto currency allowing fiat transfer in a secured , double encrypted and private manner. This could become the backbone and link pin to many Financial Institutions , BTC Blockchain Ledger , Overseas money transfer , NYSE , Currency Trading , etc etc .This would be a master stroke decision and bring the unknown NavajoCoin to the limelight of media around the world.This decision coupled with a state of the art encryption protocol like no other will secure NavajoCoin as a top player in the Crypto Currency Market. With the BTC Blockchain improvement announcements of late and the United States Federal Reserve giving value to the Blockchain Ledger. There is a very bright future ahead for all involved in the development of Crypto Currency's. Great to see the NavajoCoin Development Team continuing to strive for excellence.

hashforce101

NAV/BTC NavajoCoin

Price comparison

Due to the unique protocol being utilized in Navajo Anon. Price comparisons will no longer be made.

http://www.cryptobang.com/2014/07/14/navajo-coin/ Quote Start As soon as more people have an understanding of the technology utilized through Navajo Double Encryption, the popularity of the protocol will explode. Quote End

Hi everyone. With this forum finally back online, I can give you a status update on our internal testing / refinement phase.

Stage 1 - Completed

Navajo Anon Beta master nodes are stable and staking/confirming blocks.
Navajo Subchain nodes are stable and staking/confirming blocks.
The anonymous transaction script is consistently working.

Currently, coin's sent to the entry node have their transaction information passed through the subchain and out the exit node as per the white paper.

This is working in real time and has been operating flawlessly.

Stage 2 - Completed

Multiple entry and exit nodes have been set up.
Architecture for a multinode system has been established and peer reviewed.
Architecture for obfuscation of transaction amount has been established and peer reviewed.

Stage 3 - In Progress

The multinode system is currently being implemented.
Obfuscation of the transaction amount is currently being implemented.

Stage 4 - Pending

Add an encryption layer on top of all node & wallet communications.

Stage 5 - Pending

Release to the public for mass testing of load / performance on the anon network.

--

I am happy with how the multinode approach and the obfuscation methods are shaping up. I should have these finished off in the next couple of days.

We are well on track to having the beta network launched at the end of this month as planned.

I hope you can all bear with us over this busy period while we're pulling these last few things into place.

Cheers & Happy Trading.

Pakage.

legendary
Activity: 1778
Hi everyone. With this forum finally back online, I can give you a status update on our internal testing / refinement phase.

Stage 1 - Completed

Currently, coin's sent to the entry node have their transaction information passed through the subchain and out the exit node as per the white paper.

Stage 2 - Completed

Architecture for obfuscation of transaction amount has been established and peer reviewed.

Stage 3 - In Progress

Stage 4 - Pending

Stage 5 - Pending

Release to the public for mass testing of load / performance on the anon network.

--

I am happy with how the multinode approach and the obfuscation methods are shaping up. I should have these finished off in the next couple of days.

We are well on track to having the beta network launched at the end of this month as planned.

I hope you can all bear with us over this busy period while we're pulling these last few things into place.

Cheers & Happy Trading.

Pakage.

I put it bigger, for everyone to see.
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder

Stage 1 - Completed

Stage 2 - Completed

Stage 3 - In Progress

Stage 4 - Pending

Stage 5 - Pending

--

Cheers & Happy Trading.

Pakage.

legendary

hashforce101 is the best promoter of this coin, and soon we will find him inside the slack community  Smiley

Smiley With the current data loss's experienced by bitcointalk.org https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-forum-bitcointalk-due-disk-failure-data-lost/ and outages which affected all Crypto coins. Our voices could not be heard.  https://navajocoin.slack.com has proven to be a valuable asset in communications to the NavajoCoin community. Especially in such a momentous week and moving beyond. Lets kick this to the stars! Navajocoin  will no longer be affected by bitcointalk.org outages. Nice work! navtalk
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
hashforce101 is the best promoter of this coin, and soon we will find him inside the slack community  Smiley
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
To keep things fair for all - Fairplay

https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NAV    - Use Bittrex Beta . This shows you the entire Bittrex order book so you can get the Full picture.

Also the http://navajocoin.org/rich-list shows the top 5 wallets have increased there holdings! This is a great sign obviously .

From 1,000,000 coins to 4,800,000 coins.

Also the NavajoCoin Development Team have of late.

- moved the website to a new server provider
- provided consistent updates to the NavajoCoin wallets and extra features delivered over the past 8 weeks.
- Then sometime soon (surprise) Navajo Anon Beta announcement could happen . 1 min from now or 31st January.

In the long run with Patience your investment will look after you. If you are not patient then you have enrolled to play the day trade game. Then if you buy and sell that choose is yours. The rewards or the losses.

There are over 300 Altcoins you can day trade on.

NavajoCoin will break new records very soon so don't tarnish your username with bad posts and personal past trading decisions. Be happy with what ever you have , its obvious the majority of NavajoCoins will be on hold.

Enjoy this week and be passionate about holding the best  community coin on the planet in your portfolio!

Now lets shot this thing to the stars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnoNITE-CLc  Cheesy . I am on the edge of my seat  Cheesy

You , me , him may get another chance to order BTC and buy more and then again maybe not. Its all in the hands of ~Soopy~ and the NavajoCoin Development Team. After all they did 99.9% of the hard work so don't take this weeks enjoyment away from them.

This is our week to be united and professional, we have had 6 months to accumulate our coins! The whole Crypto world is and are watching with out a doubt and some have even joined in.

Patience always pays off in the end.

This week I need to buy another 70,000 49,000 NavajoCoins and ill reach my goal of 1 million NavajoCoins. That's on top of donating Nav's to the faucet http://navajocoin.org/faucet and team members https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9460144 for hard work in the past. I want to reach the top 5 only the future knows.

Lets get this right. This is only the beginning!

hashforce101 http://navajocoin.org/foundation investor

ACDC Thunderstruck - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM to get you pumped!

Agree with mr Hashforce!!!

But I want to share instead this video!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEPmA3USJdI
Argentinian fans are the best in the world...
legendary
To keep things fair for all - Fairplay

https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NAV    - Use Bittrex Beta . This shows you the entire Bittrex order book so you can get the Full picture.

Also the http://navajocoin.org/rich-list shows the top 5 wallets have increased there holdings! This is a great sign obviously .

From 1,000,000 coins to 4,800,000 coins.

Also the NavajoCoin Development Team have of late.

- moved the website to a new server provider
- provided consistent updates to the NavajoCoin wallets and extra features delivered over the past 8 weeks.
- Then sometime soon (surprise) Navajo Anon Beta announcement could happen . 1 min from now or 31st January.

In the long run with Patience your investment will look after you. If you are not patient then you have enrolled to play the day trade game. Then if you buy and sell that choose is yours. The rewards or the losses.

There are over 300 Altcoins you can day trade on.

NavajoCoin will break new records very soon so don't tarnish your username with bad posts and personal past trading decisions. Be happy with what ever you have , its obvious the majority of NavajoCoins will be on hold.

Enjoy this week and be passionate about holding the best  community coin on the planet in your portfolio!

Now lets shot this thing to the stars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnoNITE-CLc  Cheesy . I am on the edge of my seat  Cheesy

You , me , him may get another chance to order BTC and buy more and then again maybe not. Its all in the hands of ~Soopy~ and the NavajoCoin Development Team. After all they did 99.9% of the hard work so don't take this weeks enjoyment away from them.

This is our week to be united and professional, we have had 6 months to accumulate our coins! The whole Crypto world is and are watching with out a doubt and some have even joined in.

Patience always pays off in the end.

This week I need to buy another 70,000 49,000 NavajoCoins and ill reach my goal of 1 million NavajoCoins. That's on top of donating Nav's to the faucet http://navajocoin.org/faucet and team members https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9460144 for hard work in the past. I want to reach the top 5 only the future knows.

Lets get this right. This is only the beginning!

hashforce101 http://navajocoin.org/foundation investor

ACDC Thunderstruck - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM to get you pumped!

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Regardless of whether anon is launched in a week or not. Now that the hyp of the announcement is over we are likely to see a slow steady decline in price to a more reasonable and fair 1000-1500 point. Honestly I think having it over 2000 sats at such an early stage was way over hyping and insane panic buying causing a short term bubble in this period.

There's nothing wrong with a natural correction back to 1000 sats and it will allow people to buy in at a reasonable price then hopefully we can have a sustained slow increase once the launch comes.

You're a liar.
You are not an nav investor.
Just read your previous comments.
You always appear here whenever it starts to rise to say that people should sell. You did it in September, November and now.
Last week you said that 1000 satoshis was a high price for it, and that you were jumping out, telling everyone to do the same.
I know who you are
+1 fully agree with You Emilio.fudders always shows up when the coin's going well - they probably just sold a way too early.Im looking forward to Anon Beta launch, gonna be huge! Cool
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Regardless of whether anon is launched in a week or not. Now that the hyp of the announcement is over we are likely to see a slow steady decline in price to a more reasonable and fair 1000-1500 point. Honestly I think having it over 2000 sats at such an early stage was way over hyping and insane panic buying causing a short term bubble in this period.

There's nothing wrong with a natural correction back to 1000 sats and it will allow people to buy in at a reasonable price then hopefully we can have a sustained slow increase once the launch comes.

You're a liar.
You are not an nav investor.
Just read your previous comments.
You always appear here whenever it starts to rise to say that people should sell. You did it in September, November and now.
Last week you said that 1000 satoshis was a high price for it, and that you were jumping out, telling everyone to do the same.
I know who you are
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

legendary

With the ANON release as planned we are also in discussion of more things lined up for you all and ease the usage of NAV throughout , there will be times where you could just buy off NAV with USD. Patience Navajos! Smiley Anyway I just came out to say that we are optimizing the UI to smoothen the ANON experience and regards to the tested ANON transactions , its always nice to see you are anonymous even while testing. Smiley

Cheers!

~SoopY~

Thank you ~Soopy~ for the continued optimization efforts by the NavajoCoin Development Team on the eagerly awaited Navajo Anon Beta Wallet. Its great to hear the planned release is on schedule as promised for January 2015. I fully support the discussion regarding USD to NAV conversion. I think this idea should not be under estimated. This decision would allow NavajoCoin to be traded in a brand new way for a Crypto currency allowing fiat transfer in a secured , double encrypted and private manner. This could become the backbone and link pin to many Financial Institutions , BTC Blockchain Ledger , Overseas money transfer , NYSE , Currency Trading , etc etc .This would be a master stroke decision and bring the unknown NavajoCoin to the limelight of media around the world.This decision coupled with a state of the art encryption protocol like no other will secure NavajoCoin as a top player in the Crypto Currency Market. With the BTC Blockchain improvement announcements of late and the United States Federal Reserve giving value to the Blockchain Ledger. There is a very bright future ahead for all involved in the development of Crypto Currency's. Great to see the NavajoCoin Development Team continuing to strive for excellence.

hashforce101

NAV/BTC NavajoCoin

Price comparison

Due to the unique protocol being utilized in Navajo Anon. Price comparisons will no longer be made.

http://www.cryptobang.com/2014/07/14/navajo-coin/ Quote Start As soon as more people have an understanding of the technology utilized through Navajo Double Encryption, the popularity of the protocol will explode. Quote End
Merit: 520
im surprised nobody set up a multipool for navajo coin yet :O
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
We should focus on coming days and think just positive for higher price. We must ignore all those people who are talking bad. Navajo is superior and this will be proved in maximum one week. I love Navajo.
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
+1,000,000
I put it BIGGER for everybody to READ
You forgot your favorite green Smiley
legendary
haha, that scared me, I just slightly edited the post it as I worded something incorrectly... then I hit save and it exploded in my face.  Thanks greedyjohn :-)
Message corrected.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
haha, that scared me, I just slightly edited the post it as I worded something incorrectly... then I hit save and it exploded in my face.  Thanks greedyjohn :-)
legendary
I realize you are most likely just FUDing around, trying to pick up some cheap coins, however, I will throw in my two satoshis anyways...

Ill start off by saying that i am in no way a trading expert and only have a beginners ability to read/interpret the candlestick graphs etc....

You can't just look at the candles, they are only one part of analyzing the market, you need to look at the market as a whole.

Navajocoin is very young (as are pretty much all altcoins), there are currently numerous wallets out there that could drop the price SIGNIFICANTLY (big ass red candles) if they decided to sell.. even down to 0 for some of the biggest wallets.

For all you know those 3 red candles could be from some big Navajo holder that lost his day job and needed to pay some bills so his family could have a roof over their head for the next month, so sold off his coins.  I hope you don't decide your investments based off of what a single person decided to do, or even leave your investment strategy open to that possibility.

I believe the candle stick analysis best work on fully established markets that do not have any single entities that can fully manipulate the price.  for most altcoins out there, there is someone that can do this.

I do agree that the candlesticks are a helpful investment analysis tool, but they are only a piece of the puzzle and in the crypto world, they are an even smaller piece of the puzzle.

For altcoins, my largest investment factors are community support, and dev team involvement/competence.  All of which I can say personally that Navajo has in spades, that is why I bought a bunch a while back and still hold them today.

for all I know, you are completely right and I am wrong.  However, I will still hodl my coins and enjoy the ride...
+1,000,000
I put it BIGGER for everybody to READ
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
I realize you are most likely just FUDing around, trying to pick up some cheap coins, however, I will throw in my two satoshis anyways...

Ill start off by saying that i am in no way a trading expert and only have a beginners ability to read/interpret the candlestick graphs etc....

You can't just look at the candles, they are only one part of analyzing the market, you need to look at the market as a whole.

Navajocoin is very young (as are pretty much all altcoins), there are currently numerous wallets out there that could drop the price SIGNIFICANTLY (big ass red candles) if they decided to sell.. even down to 0 for some of the biggest wallets.

For all you know those 3 red candles could be from some big Navajo holder that lost his day job and needed to pay some bills so his family could have a roof over their head for the next month, so sold off his coins.  I hope you don't decide your investments based off of what a single person decided to do, or even leave your investment strategy open to that possibility.

I believe the candle stick analysis best work on fully established markets that do not have any single entities that can fully manipulate the price.  for most altcoins out there, there is someone that can do this.

I do agree that the candlesticks are a helpful investment analysis tool, but they are only a piece of the puzzle and in the crypto world, they are an even smaller piece of the puzzle.

For altcoins, my largest investment factors are community support, and dev team involvement/competence.  All of which I can say personally that Navajo has in spades, that is why I bought a bunch a while back and still hold them today.

for all I know, you are completely right and I am wrong.  However, I will still hodl my coins and enjoy the ride...
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
looks like I was right on spot and no one believed me. As always technical analysis defeats emotional investors. Pump would happen and dump would happen but as an investor your best friend is chart because it'll tell you when it's about to end.

its normal that corrections take place, only difference is that you use the word "dump". Price went up from 300 to 2500, then a pump to 3500 for af few seconds...then price falls back to current level at 2000-2500, you can hardly call that a dump...

But even if you looked at the chart correctly, hope you traded that way as well. and you would be a real man, if you also post these pictures when you arent right as its easy to say "i told you so" Smiley

and i like reading all kinds of reactions, so your input is more then welcome, as long as everything is described in a normal way, and not just to fud..

cheers mate!

Robin
Jump to: