Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 902. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
50k sat, 100k sat, 1m sat ... anything is possible.

There is still time to buy cheap coins !

agreed with you, NAV will rock soon,
soon going to the moon.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
unusualfacts30 is a sbit scamcoin bagholder

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10230001

LOL
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
looks like I was right on spot and no one believed me. As always technical analysis defeats emotional investors. Pump would happen and dump would happen but as an investor your best friend is chart because it'll tell you when it's about to end.

Price is trying to go down desperately. Three red candles show you the sign that says "Get the fck out"

You sir are full of shit.
You wasn't right with Your "Technical Analysis" made in Paint.

Here is Your post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10218014

And the chart:

It wasn't a peak even a bit, since it went to 3500 and still holds well above the price it was at the time You posted Your "TA" (lol)

You're just a fudder here, You have no idea what Technical Analysis is, not even saying about predicting the price.

If You will contine to FUD, lie and manipulate people's emotions here I will delete Your posts. I won't tolerate that kind of bullshit and shitty charts made in paint here.

Best wishes

- Lucas
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
No. You are wrong
looks like I was right on spot and no one believed me. As always technical analysis defeats emotional investors. Pump would happen and dump would happen but as an investor your best friend is chart because it'll tell you when it's about to end.

Price is trying to go down desperately. Three red candles show you the sign that says "Get the fck out"

that's the right way
Activity: 728
I put order some one helped me to get filled easily. World will see we are going to mars in one week get ready.
Activity: 1540

Peak? ahahaha lets go,BTC ?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByubNNmhY9pOY1pZRW5sbFVaeEU/view?usp=sharing

that's yearly chart you're looking at. Lets assume for a second that NAV repeats same history as BTC if you look closely you'll see price did come down after first peak that allowed people to get out and get in again at cheaper price.

Remember. BTC did what it did because there was 0 competition and it was the only big thing back then. In crypto, that's not the case as we all know.

How long would that be before it goes higher? 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 6 months?

No one knows that answer. If you don't mind being a bag holder until then it's your choice. I can't force no one to sell their shares if they choose to be blinded.

Activity: 1540

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
It's the Grim Reaper.

legendary
Activity: 1778
YOU GUYS HAVE TO HANG ON - DEVS HAVE REGULAR JOBS, JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE - THEY WILL DELIVER.
Read the Bitcoin thread topic -  Anonymous Solution in Testing Phase.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Ah bitcointalk is back online  Grin

Good to hear everything is on schedule. @package, when can we get the update-testing report, really looking forward to that.
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
The Beta Testing will start by the end of this month, just like planned. If anyone of You have any doubts etc. - just wait till Beta Tests. What is Your problem?
Beta Testing is also for Everyone who isn't sure about investing before he gets evidence - then just wait till it starts! It's that simple. If You're starting to fud before we even start Open Beta Testing then You're just a fudder trying to bring price down.
Just 2 sats from me, becouse this discussion is getting a bit ridiculous.
Cheers Wink

- Lucas
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
Those price on bittrex  are good   those 20 ...20   those are not bots that someone trying to make it look like navajocoin is not selling much so it can bring the price people have realize it just a stupid tactics that not going to work.....ho ever doing it grow up  ...........   hang on to your coins guys  the big one coming..............   

wtf?
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
thx hashmaster1 and shahim...i know you are team and best communıty ok...i am an investor and i have 10 BTC on trex and cryptsy. i want to trust only....i lost a lot of my BTC eqx and darktoken ICO (trex and c-cex). only i have 10 BTC..best wishes..and sorry my poor english..

No problem mate. we all have lost btc in crypto. I don't want to think about all the stupid moves I have made with different coins Smiley But this time we managed to survive bad times and now it's NAVTIME!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvKY8FJY0Qk
legendary
Activity: 1354
someone else having a deja vu moment?, like 6 months ago? anon was '' almost'' comming and price went to 2500 sat... dropped to 300 again
What happend to the anon ? Been working on it ever since? for like 8 months or what?

Shut up.You just started to pissed me !sell me your navs and go away

Lol guys chill , this not 6 months ago or 8 months ago we are talking about now mate , we are talking about today and the next few days and I'm telling you this responsibly we've started announcing about ANON and let the public know about it when we started using it within the dev team , I do not know what else there is to be sure that it's around the corner than that. Smiley We have been working tirelessly to perfect the since the last few months ironing out issues and securing it and we've been integrating it to our benefit since a while and we've been testing it among the dev team and we even let the community know about it via an Announcement and in a responsible way.  
[/quot
Unfortunately, your words remind empty words without evidence.
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
This coin has strong community support  more then any other coin we all stand behind are dev;s they are totally devoted to get this project   off the ground and make it number one  you want question answered just ask  Soopy or any other dev's and they will ...
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
i believe Anon is ok...next step?

Achieve Anon first big step then we should move to creating Android/IOS wallet (would love to carry my coin with me) for sending anon navajocoin second big step...then merchant and so on and on.
ew

ok i understand but android or ios wallet easy step.i see  alot of coins -except scams- publish them. mecrhant is hard work  ok... why are the new investors buy NAV? or why are you buy NAV? NAV Anon is the best solution in cryptoworld?

if these answers is easy for u tell us? there are a lot of coin in market? why NAV? i bought 500sat..but i am not sure anymore

so can you deliver android and IOS app? with staking?
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Remember people this coin has the best dev'S  THEY BEEN WORKING ON THIS PROJECT NOW STOP TO GET ANON GOING soon this coin will b number 1 patience has great reward  and soon it shall b ..........so get your coin now  there still cheap  not for long.........it the best investment you can make.....NAVAJOCOIN  IS THE ONE.........THAT GOING TO THE STARS  AND BEYON...
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
i believe Anon is ok...next step?

Achieve Anon first big step then we should move to creating Android/IOS wallet (would love to carry my coin with me) for sending anon navajocoin second big step...then merchant and so on and on.
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Those price on bittrex  are good   those 20 ...20   those are not bots that someone trying to make it look like navajocoin is not selling much so it can bring the price people have realize it just a stupid tactics that not going to work.....ho ever doing it grow up  ...........   hang on to your coins guys  the big one coming..............   
Jump to: