Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 961. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 849
Merit: 507
What would you get guys from Santa Soopy this Christmas?
Activity: 225
Merit: 100

can you do a hashforce101. make it funny and nothing is off limits - give it to me. Maybe a cheerleader one or something.
Something starting from this image?
 Grin Grin
It still needs a caption Smiley

Santa's elf? lol
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

can you do a hashforce101. make it funny and nothing is off limits - give it to me. Maybe a cheerleader one or something.
 Grin Grin
It still needs a caption Smiley
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
They walk among us...

Grin Grin

So thats what Soopy does in his spare time  Grin
Activity: 336
@Remy_5  ...scary thoughts
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
@CryptoJohn . I know pronounce you as our official NavajoCoin Banner creater. Thats awesome bro - great work on the soopy clause.

legendary
Activity: 1050
NAV / BTC - Nice looks like all wallets are up to speed  Smiley

Patience always pays off!

Thanks to the NavajoCoin Development Team for there continued hard work over the many many months.

Now lets look at Bittrex and see whats happening today. hmmm interesting.

Someone just bought 390695.70036114 NAV in 1 go 1.2 BTC....Nice buy up!

Might just grab a few more I think
...lol...I mean..........lol  catch them while they're here  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Hi,

to all MAC user:

I am sorry, I made a typo mistake while uploading the MAC wallet!

Please download the wallet from here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7kaoipph7yp2ima/Navajocoin-Qt.dmg?dl=0

When Downloading, the file should be called "NavajoCoin-Qt.dmg" (with capital C"oin") .

I apologies for the inconvenience!
shahim

and remember to get the new MAC Wallet! ;-)
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Nu   1 Soopy let make this the best Xmass   2014 will the year to remember tHE NAVAJO COIN WAS BORN IT'S BEEN A LONG ROAD AND NOW WHERE GETTING CLOSE TO THE STARS ... ; Grin Grin
legendary
get your postcards ready  Grin

legendary
Dear Faithful Navajo Fans,

We have so many things aligned for the Christmas just for you and all in all a few surprises too. Anyhow I'm not going to particularly focus on the FUD around here and there and everywhere but just wanted to come out here and say whatever they maybe they won't be a hindrance to the path that we have set forth and they won't be an obstacle for the Development Team as well as the Community , it will not be preventing all that we want to achieve. These negative FUD will only make us stronger and wouldn't affect us or the team spirit or community spirit even the slightest.

Have Faith and Have Faith again , be strong hearted for this ride is well worth it.

~SoopY~

Give it up for Soopy everyone!

Activity: 373
They walk among us...
Thanks for the update Soopy Smiley Always nice to see you post on here - makes us all feel warm and fuzzy Smiley
Activity: 621
Thank you Soopy !Hope this Christmas will be amazing with Navajo coin
Activity: 518
Thanks Soopy! Hope we will get a nice surprise with christmass Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Dear Faithful Navajo Fans,

We have so many things aligned for the Christmas just for you and all in all a few surprises too. Anyhow I'm not going to particularly focus on the FUD around here and there and everywhere but just wanted to come out here and say whatever they maybe they won't be a hindrance to the path that we have set forth and they won't be an obstacle for the Development Team as well as the Community , it will not be preventing all that we want to achieve. These negative FUD will only make us stronger and wouldn't affect us or the team spirit or community spirit even the slightest.

Have Faith and Have Faith again , be strong hearted for this ride is well worth it.

~SoopY~

legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Hi,

to all MAC user:

I am sorry, I made a typo mistake while uploading the MAC wallet!

Please download the wallet from here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7kaoipph7yp2ima/Navajocoin-Qt.dmg?dl=0

When Downloading, the file should be called "NavajoCoin-Qt.dmg" (with capital C"oin") .

I apologies for the inconvenience!
shahim
Activity: 621
Why NAV price is still slowly dying?

People dont have enough patience .Its difficult I know but sometimes its nice to try. Nowadays in the cryptoworld there are so many scam coins ,dishonest devs and other problems. Everything makes that people are frightened  and dont have enough faith to invest money.And its a shame because profit will be great
Why NAV price is still slowly dying?

Because we do not have clear idea of how far things have reached.
And uncertainty is "key" for dump!
For now I am carefully optimistic, but things in the crypto world can turn for a moment!
Jump to: