Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 974. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 250
They walk among us...
Hello Everyone!
We are aware of the stake issue and we are in process of investigation to integrate a solution to the next wallet update Smiley
We apologize for the trouble.
Be sure that we are working on sorting this out and it is our highest priority right now Wink
Thank You for support & stay tuned!
Cheers

- Navajo Coin Development Team

Thanks for the update! Much appreciated  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I have turned my wallet off until the new sun! Good Night
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

I will not take off work to hashforce101, it's just a (sad but true) joke.  Embarrassed

Who knows, maybe repeat the warning to check the system clock in other languages
harder to comprise, for example, Mandarin Chinese, could help.

I'm having a hard time understanding what you are trying to say, especially about hashforce.

But giving a warning is not enough and could actually even make things worse if people decide to actively exploit this.

I am always too cryptic, sorry.

I was referring to hashforce101 only for its constant commitment to NavajoCoin propaganda,
and in the way he still find the bright side of everything.

Do not really want to offend anyone, I want to be clear on this.

Regarding the technical side, there are always many ways of doing things, each with its
pros and cons, and often even the best ideas can hide potential pitfalls.

So IMHO, any intervention requires a acute analysis of the DevTeam, to properly evaluate the effects
possible in every scenario.

Personally I would not want it to be made a modification too botched, forced by the urgency,
which can create more damage than it solves, as sometimes I've seen in other currencies,
but this is just my opinion.

For the rest, I basically agree with you.

It seems to me that from the block 663085 there are only four addresses, it is probably a single (heavy) user.

Bye Bye
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Hello Everyone!
We are aware of the stake issue and we are in process of investigation to integrate a solution to the next wallet update Smiley
We apologize for the trouble.
Be sure that we are working on sorting this out and it is our highest priority right now Wink
Thank You for support & stay tuned!
Cheers

- Navajo Coin Development Team
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

I will not take off work to hashforce101, it's just a (sad but true) joke.  Embarrassed

Who knows, maybe repeat the warning to check the system clock in other languages

I'm having a hard time understanding what you are trying to say, especially about hashforce.

But giving a warning is not enough and could actually even make things worse if people decide to actively exploit this.

What I'm most worried about is that double spending could happen very easily if all the staking is concentrated to a few people. After all some people are staking like crazy right now. Blocks keep coming.
There will be no coming back from a second double spend attack.

I admit I am not a (professional) programmer and I have never looked at the source code. But I imagine that a straightforward solution would be for the nodes to negotiate a concensus for the actual date-time  by querying a known ntp server. So even if a rogue client tries to exploit their own local system time, the stake would not be accepted.

Does that make sense as a fix and if so, how hard and (time consuming) is it to implement?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Staking has stopped for me too  Sad

+1
The same problem. Any info?
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

You haven't been messing with your system time again, right? Just making sure Tongue

Seriously, this is getting frustrating. A hard fork to fix this is urgently needed.

Another way of looking at the situation is that we can now say with absolute certainty
and without fear of contradiction, that the Navajo Coin is so directed toward the stars
and projected for the future, that at this very moment is already gone in the tomorrow.

Activity: 373
They walk among us...
Staking has stopped for me too  Sad
Activity: 336
ANON is approaching and this is probably why.   Wink

You haven't been messing with your system time again, right? Just making sure Tongue

Seriously, this is getting frustrating. A hard fork to fix this is urgently needed.

Unless and I am shitty my!
This must be corrected immediately and permanently!
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Nice color, but I like the beige  Wink
legendary
legendary
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
my wallet also does not generate new coins
legendary
My wallet does not generate new coins from a few hours .. Is something going on?.

My weight 671298
Network weight  22356
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
I nominated Soopy for POH

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9587026

Lets make this a reality, go vote...

[Nomination Procedure - Update #4]

Once again, thank you everyone for taking part in this. Its really great to see the wonderful comments left here that really show how hard some of these people have been working and how much of an effect they have had on the community. We hope the people who are nominated are a reflection of that idea Smiley

You can select anyone in the crypto environment, not just developers!

15+ Votes - Congratulations!

• Mohammed Roshan - Saffron Coin
  • Sunny King - PPC
  • Evan Duffield - Darkcoin
  • Joe Lao - Magi
  • Kingscrown - Exclusive Coin
  • Rynomster - Shadow Coin <-- New!
  • GeertJohan - Guldencoin <-- New!
  • jl777 - SuperNET <-- New!
  • Come-from-Beyond - NXT <-- New!
  • Majika - Aerocoin <-- New!
  • patmast3r - NEM <-- New!
  • rat4 - BlackCoin <-- New!
  • Jason Curby -  Noblecoin + NOX <-- New!
  • Dan Metcalf - XCurrency + Blocknet <-- New!

Selected so far

Nomination Procedure Reminder

• "I would like to nominate (Person's Name) + (bitcointalk thread / website or URL reference).”
  • Please try and include a reason you have chosen to the nominate this person for a greater clarity <-- updated as requested by the community

Requirements Reminder

• You must have an active account that is older than 45 days
  • Jr. Member and above only

To keep things fun and informative Cheesy

You can vote at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2014-proof-of-honor-poh-awards-ended-unoffical-results-available-855130

The voteing is going strong  and voteing is not closed yet.

I think Soopy will win this. Dont forget We are going up against the giants of the industry with Market Caps in the milliions.Go Vote! Only 15 votes required

~hashforce101~

Quote this link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9592645

It's time to show the world how strong the NavajoCoin community is !

DONT  DOUBLE  VOTE AS IT WILL BE VOIDED!

I canceled my second post .shall i sugest them to calculate votes once again?
legendary
LOL haha that thread is the bomb, i was so confused  Roll Eyes - very funnny

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Was a good try - but the DRK wallet address gave it away in his Hero Signiture . So I left him alone - plus his staking NAV - so I left him alone for that as well  Cheesy

Atleast DRK members are monitoring our GitHub!

NavajoCoin is Coming watch out!

Haha btw out of the question there's actually a coin named FUDCoin! They encourage FUDing on their own thread , maybe all the FUDsters should go there for a change. My eyes are hurting with the level of FUD over there lol. Smiley
legendary
Was a good try - but the DRK wallet address gave it away in his Hero Signiture . So I left him alone - plus his staking NAV - so I left him alone for that as well  Cheesy

Atleast DRK members are monitoring our GitHub!

NavajoCoin is Coming watch out!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Thank you so very much for all the Love! Appreciate it so very much! Smiley

~SoopY~
Jump to: