Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 980. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Maybe it's time I changed wallets. Which wallet should I download. Is the one one the webpage the newest. I'm still on  v2.0.1.0

Yes please Update to "v2.0.3.0-UT-ZAH!

That is the latest wallet.

thnx
Shahim

can you put that in the OP so people can find it easily?  Is the link there directly to that version?

Thanks

HI Dude, sorry I made a type ... just take the link from the OP or the Website. It is linking you to the newest Version!

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

Hmmm... It's probably my fault. Last night I changed my computer motherboard and ill have set the system clock.

My address sYda5naMuzKRKnLeGaFaF1VMtxzKyji5CF

Sorry Embarrassed

Take him to the stake ... I mean the burning pyre.
 Grin  Grin  Grin

However don't worry, you are not the first, had already happened on a smaller scale to
another heavyweight few days ago, and luckily he has correct his watch.

Bye Bye
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Maybe it's time I changed wallets. Which wallet should I download. Is the one one the webpage the newest. I'm still on  v2.0.1.0

thnx
Shahim

can you put that in the OP so people can find it easily?  Is the link there directly to that version?

Thanks
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
They walk among us...
when you do ./navajoicoind on its own, its trying to start the daemon, i think it does nothing if already running.

if you do a ./navajocoind getinfo , you should be able to see all blockchain info including what block your wallet is on, compare with the block explorer to see if your in sync.

Thanks bocyaj! the block count is going up as is the connections so it appears to be syncing….. I copied my wallet.dat from a pc and pasted over the blank one but it says my wallet has 000000. is that because it needs to fully sync first or do i need to do something else? The win wallet was locked with a pass code does it need to be unlocked on the pi somehow? Thanks again.

Hi Yes the balance is rebuilding in process of sync!

You have to unlock your wallet to start staking! If you want a gui, you have to install all the qt stuff and aftter that compile all the GUI things. But as said, perhaps first try to get common to the command line! As said you can get alls command line options by ./navajocoind help 

and than like this:

./navajocoind getinfo

and so on.

To start the daemon, start it up with ./navajocoind -daemon and make sure you have a correct conf file!

shahim

great you made it work !! :-)

regards
shahim

Shahim your a star! Sent you a pm Smiley
legendary

thnx
Shahim
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Maybe it's time I changed wallets. Which wallet should I download. Is the one one the webpage the newest. I'm still on  v2.0.1.0
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

BTW, Same for me. I don't stake NAV very often but I did leave the wallet open yesterday and no stakes since 6AM UK time, about 8 hours ago.

Same here!!!! Not staking at all today....

Exactly.

After block 641176 at 2014-11-15 06:44:38 UTC, the posdiff had a progressive dive,
it is gone from a mean of 0.028 down to 0.000244, probably due to a user with the wrong system clock.

So, a great number of block has been generated in a rush, more of 400 in 1 hour.

After this, one user have generated another 1000 consecutive block, the new topstaker of the week.

His long run is started at 2014-11-15 07:22:49 UTC, 652ddbe43f81dac5e2dcd58366d0959f503bcc9601d0ce9f88fcfaccce37a111,   641612.

Now the posdiff is recovering to more reasonable level.

But PLEASE check your system clock... especially the owner of address sYda5naMu.

Great job Remy!
Now, how did you check all those stats? I'm thrilled about knowing a bit more how it gets done.
Thanks!

Hmmm... It's probably my fault. Last night I changed my computer motherboard and ill have set the system clock.

My address sYda5naMuzKRKnLeGaFaF1VMtxzKyji5CF

Sorry Embarrassed
Activity: 687
Merit: 500

BTW, Same for me. I don't stake NAV very often but I did leave the wallet open yesterday and no stakes since 6AM UK time, about 8 hours ago.

Exactly.

After block 641176 at 2014-11-15 06:44:38 UTC, the posdiff had a progressive dive,
it is gone from a mean of 0.028 down to 0.000244, probably due to a user with the wrong system clock.

So, a great number of block has been generated in a rush, more of 400 in 1 hour.

After this, one user have generated another 1000 consecutive block, the new topstaker of the week.

His long run is started at 2014-11-15 07:22:49 UTC, 652ddbe43f81dac5e2dcd58366d0959f503bcc9601d0ce9f88fcfaccce37a111,   641612.

But PLEASE check your system clock... especially the owner of address sYda5naMu.

Great job Remy!
Now, how did you check all those stats? I'm thrilled about knowing a bit more how it gets done.
Thanks!
legendary

Exactly.

His long run is started at 2014-11-15 07:22:49 UTC, 652ddbe43f81dac5e2dcd58366d0959f503bcc9601d0ce9f88fcfaccce37a111,   641612.

thank you remy! Yes Diff is up to 0,047 . As said, we are investigating!

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

Exactly.

legendary
when you do ./navajoicoind on its own, its trying to start the daemon, i think it does nothing if already running.

if you do a ./navajocoind getinfo , you should be able to see all blockchain info including what block your wallet is on, compare with the block explorer to see if your in sync.

Thanks bocyaj! the block count is going up as is the connections so it appears to be syncing….. I copied my wallet.dat from a pc and pasted over the blank one but it says my wallet has 000000. is that because it needs to fully sync first or do i need to do something else? The win wallet was locked with a pass code does it need to be unlocked on the pi somehow? Thanks again.

Hi Yes the balance is rebuilding in process of sync!

You have to unlock your wallet to start staking! If you want a gui, you have to install all the qt stuff and aftter that compile all the GUI things. But as said, perhaps first try to get common to the command line! As said you can get alls command line options by ./navajocoind help 

and than like this:

./navajocoind getinfo

and so on.

To start the daemon, start it up with ./navajocoind -daemon and make sure you have a correct conf file!

shahim

great you made it work !! :-)

regards
shahim
legendary
Hi Guys,

give us some time. I am just syncing my wallet, cause I had to work a lot last days...

Thank you!
Shahim
I opened the wallet this morning, got a few stakes within the first hour as usual.
Then I got two orphans... and then nothing.

Its been over 7 hours with the wallet open and no stakes. I normally get a few stakes each hour.

The wallet is in the richlist, and not in the last positions, just so I can make clear there is enough in there that this thing should not be happening.
I should have gotten 20 stakes by now on a bad day.

I do get the new blocks. I see my old stakes getting buried deeper in the chain and I don't get out of sync.
Expected time to stake is two seconds!

NAV frozen in Polo. Anything happened that we don't know?

Hi,

We're taking a look at it!

Please stay tuned and calm!
Regards
Shahim

I just re-started with the stake 5 mins ago...but some of them were orphans!!!
Thanks guys!
Activity: 225
I opened the wallet this morning, got a few stakes within the first hour as usual.

Its been over 7 hours with the wallet open and no stakes. I normally get a few stakes each hour.

The wallet is in the richlist, and not in the last positions, just so I can make clear there is enough in there that this thing should not be happening.

I do get the new blocks. I see my old stakes getting buried deeper in the chain and I don't get out of sync.

Hi,

Regards
Shahim

I think same thing happened to me too, but it looks like staking is back up
legendary

Hi,

Regards
Shahim

legendary
Activity: 2165
I suppose that makes sense. If some of us are not staking and blocks still get generated, some others must be making all the stakes

This is not a good time to be having technical problems. Not after finally raising the price a little.

A comment from the devs would be nice
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
My wallet instead of 300-400 per day, now through 15h acquired in 1550 Nav   Wink
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
They walk among us...

pgb
Activity: 212

Jump to: