Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 977. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Hi IMJim,

Please update to the most recent wallet update mate , there is no current issues with the clients as we have thoroughly tested them over and over again and certainly no security exploits,

What about the issue with staking and the system date on the client that we had a few days ago? Does that require a new wallet to fix?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
NAV/ BTC NavajoCoin. As you can see Soopy - HEAD & TECH DEVELOPER - is working on NavajoCoin Anonymous Technology with 200% commitment ( his part) . The rest of the team are doing their parts - he is fired up and passionate which is great to see - Dont let anyone elese convince you other wise.

I am proud and happy I have choosen the correct team to invest in!  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1260
Hi IMJim,

Please update to the most recent wallet update mate , there is no current issues with the clients as we have thoroughly tested them over and over again and certainly no security exploits, please use the most recent wallet update and do let us know how it goes , we are all available to assist you at anytime , given anything you face.

Do drop me a pm updating how it went and if you'd need further assistance regards to the same , similarly you are welcome to pm any of the team members who will be more than happy to assist you with the same.

~SoopY~

Hey soopy.......hope you are well brother and thanks for responding.  I posted above "I am running 2.0.3.0-UT-ZAH", is that not the latest version bud?  The download links show an older version than I am running, 2.0.2 I believe.  Am I missing something with what i am looking at?

It's not a big deal bud, just wanted to let you guys know what I noticed.  I have been in contact with Strugg and he is on top of it for me, sent him a picture of what I am seeing and he will have a look tomorrow so we'll get it handled I am sure. 

Do let me know though if I am in deed running the wrong version as it seems to me I am running the latest wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hi IMJim,

Please update to the most recent wallet update mate , there is no current issues with the clients as we have thoroughly tested them over and over again and certainly no security exploits, please use the most recent wallet update and do let us know how it goes , we are all available to assist you at anytime , given anything you face.

Do drop me a pm updating how it went and if you'd need further assistance regards to the same , similarly you are welcome to pm any of the team members who will be more than happy to assist you with the same.

~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to step in and resolve a few misunderstanding/clear our a few communication channels and also extinguish some FUD spread by random people that pop-up from nowhere not for the love of the coin but for the hate they have that we are doing better than any other.

It should be clear to the community as well as any other member in the forum invested or not invested , hater or lover that NAVAJO (NAV) is not another coin technically speaking NOT ANOTHER shit coin , if they have failed to see that shit coins do not have a completely dedicated development team who works committed towards the enhancement of its features , this is not the case with NAVAJO therefore NAVAJO does not fall into this category nor can be compared with any other but stand above all for its committed and dedicated community as well as its development team, if someone is trying to play that card , then everyone and all will know he's just trying spread FUD and promote his own coin.

All should remember that NAVAJO is a second generation coin modified and enhanced with the technological enhancements , it has a dedicated development team , committed to work closely with the community and work on common grounds to further advance , implement and enhance it's current features and also contribute towards the overall CryptoCurrency developments by introducing new technologies.

Above all you should not forget that NAVAJO came up one step more each time it fell , failed coins do not have that quality and certainly not shit coins.

So clearing that first , let me tell you something about myself too , being the Core Developer of NAVAJO COIN I can assure you that I'm 200% committed towards it's developments and advancements and work towards the success of the same , being a team we are like a family , each one has their responsibilities and fulfills them to the dot , so none should have any doubt about my commitments towards NAVAJO as well as the commitment by the rest of the team because we are all here to stay , the unique features planned and implemented to NAVAJO will solely be for NAVAJO and there should be no doubts on that either.

I never ran away when the Coin had its downs , the team never ran away when it had downs , we all worked together as a family to bring it back up , that is why NAVAJO stands above as one of the successful and consistent coins of the time for its foundation , community and it's development team and most of all being a family.

The future is bright my friends for this bond we share is not for a day or two not for a pump or a dump but for a coin that is successful and continue to be successful in everyway.

NavajoCoin foundation , community as well the development team is the only team I've seen recently for being caring for what they love about and working towards a common goal as well as being passionate to succeed what they so dearly work on.

This is how a coin succeeds , I do not know otherwise.

~SoopY~
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Coin looking really good  keep up the good work guys . Navajo coin  there no other coin like it ...... Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
Have to do on my other pc strugg, will send you a pm here in a few minutes bud......thanks!
No problem, You're welcome! Smiley
legendary
Have to do on my other pc strugg, will send you a pm here in a few minutes bud......thanks!
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
Hey dev team.......I noticed a security issue with the wallet today.  When you have the wallet unlocked for staking, it does NOT request the password to withdrawal from!  This is obviously a VERY bad thing security wise for a POS coin as users need to leave their wallets open and unlocked to earn stake interest, but this leaves them open to lose their coins if anyone gains access to their computer!

Hopefully you guys can button up this security hole quickly so no one loses their coins.

Hello
That's not true, I have just checked and wallet requires password before sending coins (yes, when You have the wallet unlocked for staking).
So IT DOES request the password my friend.
You need to mark "for staking only" gap, while unlocking Your wallet for staking. I'm pretty sure that's the case.
What wallet version are You using?
Strugg

I'm sorry brother, but this did in fact just happen to me bud!  I just sent 5k to Poloniex to play around, I was NOT asked for a password.....it just sent!  I just locked and unlocked my wallet again, there is NO option "for staking only" as I see in other wallets.  I am running 2.0.3.0-UT-ZAH

There IS an option "for staking only". Wink
In the same window, where You need to give Your password, while unlocking the wallet for staking.
Windows, Mac or Linux?
I would appreciate if You send me screenshots of Your wallet with opened password window, while You're unclocking Your wallet for staking.
You can contact me by PM.
Cheers Smiley
Strugg
legendary
Hey dev team.......I noticed a security issue with the wallet today.  When you have the wallet unlocked for staking, it does NOT request the password to withdrawal from!  This is obviously a VERY bad thing security wise for a POS coin as users need to leave their wallets open and unlocked to earn stake interest, but this leaves them open to lose their coins if anyone gains access to their computer!

Hopefully you guys can button up this security hole quickly so no one loses their coins.

Hello
That's not true, I have just checked and wallet requires password before sending coins (yes, when You have the wallet unlocked for staking).
You need to mark "for staking only" gap, while unlocking Your wallet for staking. I'm pretty sure that's the case.
Strugg

I'm sorry brother, but this did in fact just happen to me bud!  I just sent 5k to Poloniex to play around, I was NOT asked for a password.....it just sent!  I just locked and unlocked my wallet again, there is NO option "for staking only" as I see in other wallets.  I am running 2.0.3.0-UT-ZAH
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]

Hello
Strugg
legendary
Hey dev team.......I noticed a security issue with the wallet today.  When you have the wallet unlocked for staking, it does NOT request the password to withdrawal from!  This is obviously a VERY bad thing security wise for a POS coin as users need to leave their wallets open and unlocked to earn stake interest, but this leaves them open to lose their coins if anyone gains access to their computer!

legendary
Activity: 1050
Yes can confirm 54 active connections, we are diffently growing into a large community. Lots of people likeing the faucet http://navajocoin.org/faucet. and keeping their wallets open and buying up . Great to see Poloniex maintance has finished and tradeing again.

Looks like the Tradeing will fire up today!
pgb
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Why is Polo still frozen?
Has anyone from the team contacted them?

Hi,

we do not exactly know what they are doing, but seems like normal maintenance. Sum2Dev already sent them an email.

I asked on the trollbox:
shahim: GeezUp, can you tell me why nav is frozen suddenly? wallet resync?
GeezUp: shahim, checking
shahim: GeezUp, thank you!
GeezUp: shahim, maintenance

So I guess it is resyncing. We will keep you informed, as we get new information.

Shahim

oh and btw... there are some coins actuially frozen on polo. I guess they had some technical issues also and have to resync everything now or something .... just a guess

NAV unfrozen in Polo. Market has resumed as normal
legendary
Activity: 1082

Hi,

we do not exactly know what they are doing, but seems like normal maintenance. Sum2Dev already sent them an email.

I asked on the trollbox:

So I guess it is resyncing. We will keep you informed, as we get new information.

Shahim

oh and btw... there are some coins actuially frozen on polo. I guess they had some technical issues also and have to resync everything now or something .... just a guess
legendary
Hi,

just FYI:

Our hoster is having technical issues. Website is down for the moment, but they are working hard on it and it should be back online in 1 or 2 hours!

thank you
shahim

Everything is back online!
legendary

Hi,

I asked on the trollbox:

Shahim

legendary
Activity: 2165
legendary
Hi,

just FYI:

Our hoster is having technical issues. Website is down for the moment, but they are working hard on it and it should be back online in 1 or 2 hours!

thank you
shahim
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
I have 55 connections, here are my nodes from the config file:

addnode=navajosupernode1.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode2.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode3.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode4.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode5.no-ip.biz
addnode=63.165.243.110
Jump to: