Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 975. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
So I've been staking NavajoCoin for the past couple of weeks and I've noticed that not a single user actually uses the [Talk Code] functionality.  Additionally, based on what I'm seeing on GitHub for this coins source, it doesn't appear as though any enhancements/changes have been made in two months.  So tell me again, why is this coin worth anything?

the chat is in beta phase, new improvements are added at every update. once it is completed they will focuss more on usage.
Is work being done somewhere other than:
https://github.com/sherlockcoin/navajocoin

And if so where?  Because from what I'm seeing there isn't a whole lot of anything (development wise) going on here.

Not everything that's being developed goes to the final and main wallet source immediatly , it first goes to Beta Wallet source and developments and then after testing for a while thereby it goes to the final source.

Just so you do not see in the final source , doesn't mean it's not there. Smiley

Please checkout : https://github.com/pakage/navajocoin

For ongoing developments and updates being committed to github most of the time.

Unless you are trying to FUD or having ulterior motives , you should have better known this it being simple logic , since being a senior member/hero member here. Smiley

~SoopY~
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
get soopy im already there with EXCL, he deserves it too!
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
I have cast my vote, hopefully we can get Soopy across the line!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
If people are voteing twice it will not be counted as a single vote and will be null and void. They will also null your orginal vote  Shocked I checked and some are   Cheesy. Remove your second vote
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
I nominated Soopy for POH

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9587026

Lets make this a reality, go vote...

[Nomination Procedure - Update #4]

Once again, thank you everyone for taking part in this. Its really great to see the wonderful comments left here that really show how hard some of these people have been working and how much of an effect they have had on the community. We hope the people who are nominated are a reflection of that idea Smiley

You can select anyone in the crypto environment, not just developers!

15+ Votes - Congratulations!

• Mohammed Roshan - Saffron Coin
  • Sunny King - PPC
  • Evan Duffield - Darkcoin
  • Joe Lao - Magi
  • Kingscrown - Exclusive Coin
  • Rynomster - Shadow Coin <-- New!
  • GeertJohan - Guldencoin <-- New!
  • jl777 - SuperNET <-- New!
  • Come-from-Beyond - NXT <-- New!
  • Majika - Aerocoin <-- New!
  • patmast3r - NEM <-- New!
  • rat4 - BlackCoin <-- New!
  • Jason Curby -  Noblecoin + NOX <-- New!
  • Dan Metcalf - XCurrency + Blocknet <-- New!

Selected so far

Nomination Procedure Reminder

• "I would like to nominate (Person's Name) + (bitcointalk thread / website or URL reference).”
  • Please try and include a reason you have chosen to the nominate this person for a greater clarity <-- updated as requested by the community

Requirements Reminder

• You must have an active account that is older than 45 days
  • Jr. Member and above only

To keep things fun and informative Cheesy

You can vote at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2014-proof-of-honor-poh-awards-ended-unoffical-results-available-855130

The voteing is going strong  and voteing is not closed yet.

I think Soopy will win this. Dont forget We are going up against the giants of the industry with Market Caps in the milliions.Go Vote! Only 15 votes required

~hashforce101~

Quote this link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9592645

It's time to show the world how strong the NavajoCoin community is !

DONT  DOUBLE  VOTE AS IT WILL BE VOIDED!

Thank You Everyone for Your great support and appreciating our work!
Please vote & Stay tuned Wink
Cheers!

- Navajo Coin Development Team; soopy452000

Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
So I've been staking NavajoCoin for the past couple of weeks and I've noticed that not a single user actually uses the [Talk Code] functionality.  Additionally, based on what I'm seeing on GitHub for this coins source, it doesn't appear as though any enhancements/changes have been made in two months.  So tell me again, why is this coin worth anything?

the chat is in beta phase, new improvements are added at every update. once it is completed they will focuss more on usage.

And if so where?  Because from what I'm seeing there isn't a whole lot of anything (development wise) going on here.

Hello!
Part of the project's progress can be seen also here:
https://github.com/pakage/navajocoin
It's for example BETA Client, where we're adding new features and Community's giving us feedback for it then. Afterwards we're adding improvements to the main wallet version Wink
There's also much more going on behind the scenes, not everything's yet in the github Smiley
Cheers!

- Navajo Coin Development Team
legendary
I nominated Soopy for POH

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9587026

Lets make this a reality, go vote...

[Nomination Procedure - Update #4]

Once again, thank you everyone for taking part in this. Its really great to see the wonderful comments left here that really show how hard some of these people have been working and how much of an effect they have had on the community. We hope the people who are nominated are a reflection of that idea Smiley

You can select anyone in the crypto environment, not just developers!

15+ Votes - Congratulations!

• Mohammed Roshan - Saffron Coin
  • Sunny King - PPC
  • Evan Duffield - Darkcoin
  • Joe Lao - Magi
  • Kingscrown - Exclusive Coin
  • Rynomster - Shadow Coin <-- New!
  • GeertJohan - Guldencoin <-- New!
  • jl777 - SuperNET <-- New!
  • Come-from-Beyond - NXT <-- New!
  • Majika - Aerocoin <-- New!
  • patmast3r - NEM <-- New!
  • rat4 - BlackCoin <-- New!
  • Jason Curby -  Noblecoin + NOX <-- New!
  • Dan Metcalf - XCurrency + Blocknet <-- New!

Selected so far

Nomination Procedure Reminder

• "I would like to nominate (Person's Name) + (bitcointalk thread / website or URL reference).”
  • Please try and include a reason you have chosen to the nominate this person for a greater clarity <-- updated as requested by the community

Requirements Reminder

• You must have an active account that is older than 45 days
  • Jr. Member and above only

To keep things fun and informative Cheesy

You can vote at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2014-proof-of-honor-poh-awards-ended-unoffical-results-available-855130

The voteing is going strong  and voteing is not closed yet.

I think Soopy will win this. Dont forget We are going up against the giants of the industry with Market Caps in the milliions.Go Vote! Only 15 votes required

~hashforce101~

Quote this link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9592645

It's time to show the world how strong the NavajoCoin community is !

DONT  DOUBLE  VOTE AS IT WILL BE VOIDED!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
yes soopy is also busy with the anon transaction see the whitepaper. that isnt shown on github yet
legendary
Activity: 1610
Well hello there!
So I've been staking NavajoCoin for the past couple of weeks and I've noticed that not a single user actually uses the [Talk Code] functionality.  Additionally, based on what I'm seeing on GitHub for this coins source, it doesn't appear as though any enhancements/changes have been made in two months.  So tell me again, why is this coin worth anything?

And if so where?  Because from what I'm seeing there isn't a whole lot of anything (development wise) going on here.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Well hello there!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Fire in the hole!
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
BOARDING ! GATE OPENED! LAST PASSANGERS IMMEDIATELY
Activity: 373
They walk among us...
Haha thank you guys for the lovely votes for POH , the greatest honor that I could receive is to be with such a lovely community as yourselves and among that there's no better trophy for me but the community itself. Smiley

I dedicate my work and owe my heart and soul to you lovely people , put on your seat belts and be ready for "the" ride of your life. Smiley

SUM2dev will keep you updated.

~SoopY~

Seat belt on, Helmet on, roll cage fitted and oxygen supply ready!
Haha thank you guys for the lovely votes for POH , the greatest honor that I could receive is to be with such a lovely community as yourselves and among that there's no better trophy for me but the community itself. Smiley

I dedicate my work and owe my heart and soul to you lovely people , put on your seat belts and be ready for "the" ride of your life. Smiley

~SoopY~

get ready for the ride of your life? does that mean anon is almost ready for beta testing?
Activity: 621

~SoopY~

!Wow! Sounds great !to the stars people !

1nav = 15 000 satoshi  in the end of this year!
legendary
muchCoinSoCurrency39
@hashforce382: I need a whitepaper, gib whitepaper! XD

can someone explain this to me

Hi Hashforce,

"gib" is the german imperativ from "geben" / give. In englisch it is like he asks you do give him the whitepaper... send him the Link Smiley
Haha, didn't know it was german, it's often used in polandball comics and it sounds funny in an english phrase.

Anyway I'm keeping a list of all anonymization techniques (here, if you're curious) I'll definitely add navajo (for the time being I added it to my portfolio Cheesy).

Could you confirm/deny a few points? (stuff I didn't understand from the whitepaper):
1) the navajo anonymization uses no masternode-like feature, NMG and CSG are actually just run by regular nodes
2) the transaction follows some sort of onion routing so no node beside the sender could possibly link transaction to sender ip unless they work in tandem with other malicious nodes nor run some sort of network analysis.
3)I'm assuming transactions are more or less the same size so it's not possible to distinguish transactions happening at the same time, but there are no artificial delays/salting/padding used specifically to avoid linking network activity to transfers
4) the address of the sender does not appear in the blockchain and it disappear from the network (subchains included) once the transaction is completed but what happens if the NMG or CSG or any other node involved tries to keep knowledge of the transaction or the issuer? And what happens if a malicious NMG CSG pair tries to make coins appear?
5) well this is gossip, but, did you contact the Navajos in the end? Cheesy

Personally I see navajo sending  technique to be as interesting as bitcoindark teleport, where teleport can evade any network/activity analysis and navajo makes blockchain analysis pointless. I suppose teleport protocol could be built on top of navajo for paranoia level security, that's be interesting to see Cheesy.
BTW, is there any plan to join supernet, blocknet or the likes?

Hi Mate,

Thank you very much for your kind questions.

Let me further explain them in detail.

1) NMG and CSG are completely different parts of the blockchain tied to the Sub-Chains and does not necessarily be Nodes.

2) The transaction destination will only known by the Sender and even though of a network analysis it would be unable to pin-point which is which since the the information is transferred mostly through subchains.

3) The input transaction will be completely of different size and amount than the output one , there no linkage.

4) NMG and CSG are completely parts of the subchains and closed originated as well as encrypted, so there is no way of malicious attempts to it's functions nor it is accessible by any entity.

5)  We really wanted to talk to the Navajos but with the current developments , we wanted to finish the developments and focus on the outreach attempts and ofcourse surprise them in everyway, the Foundation PR & Marketing Team handles this and would do justice better with an answer. Smiley

We strive everyday to perfect NAV ANON mate and thank you very much for kind inputs and suggestions. Smiley

We do have many ideas on implementing unbreakable security through anonimized network functionality , likes of supernet , blocknet etc , our top priority being getting out NAV ANON for the general public and build the foundation up onwards.

Do let us know if you would require any further information with regards to NAV and ANON or anything.

Thank you very much.

~SoopY~

legendary
2 Da Stars!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

~SoopY~
legendary
Awesome Volume trading on https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NAV

Great to see!

I need to buy 72,000 more NAV and I reach my goal target .  Grin . Hopefully soon

Supporting the Buy orders really pays off when some people sell down. Very nice prices showing up.

Have you reached your goal target in the month of Navember.

Look after your families and keep smiling  Grin
Jump to: