Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 976. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to step in and resolve a few misunderstanding/clear our a few communication channels and also extinguish some FUD spread by random people that pop-up from nowhere not for the love of the coin but for the hate they have that we are doing better than any other.

It should be clear to the community as well as any other member in the forum invested or not invested , hater or lover that NAVAJO (NAV) is not another coin technically speaking NOT ANOTHER shit coin , if they have failed to see that shit coins do not have a completely dedicated development team who works committed towards the enhancement of its features , this is not the case with NAVAJO therefore NAVAJO does not fall into this category nor can be compared with any other but stand above all for its committed and dedicated community as well as its development team, if someone is trying to play that card , then everyone and all will know he's just trying spread FUD and promote his own coin.

All should remember that NAVAJO is a second generation coin modified and enhanced with the technological enhancements , it has a dedicated development team , committed to work closely with the community and work on common grounds to further advance , implement and enhance it's current features and also contribute towards the overall CryptoCurrency developments by introducing new technologies.

Above all you should not forget that NAVAJO came up one step more each time it fell , failed coins do not have that quality and certainly not shit coins.

So clearing that first , let me tell you something about myself too , being the Core Developer of NAVAJO COIN I can assure you that I'm 200% committed towards it's developments and advancements and work towards the success of the same , being a team we are like a family , each one has their responsibilities and fulfills them to the dot , so none should have any doubt about my commitments towards NAVAJO as well as the commitment by the rest of the team because we are all here to stay , the unique features planned and implemented to NAVAJO will solely be for NAVAJO and there should be no doubts on that either.

I never ran away when the Coin had its downs , the team never ran away when it had downs , we all worked together as a family to bring it back up , that is why NAVAJO stands above as one of the successful and consistent coins of the time for its foundation , community and it's development team and most of all being a family.

The future is bright my friends for this bond we share is not for a day or two not for a pump or a dump but for a coin that is successful and continue to be successful in everyway.

NavajoCoin foundation , community as well the development team is the only team I've seen recently for being caring for what they love about and working towards a common goal as well as being passionate to succeed what they so dearly work on.

This is how a coin succeeds , I do not know otherwise.

~SoopY~

Could you tell more about anon features ? Heard long time ago about it, just clear that point please and not general fact !

HI,

in the whitepaper

https://www.dropbox.com/s/slr85zpbw380use/Whitepaper.pdf

the anon is described quite detailed so far. Have you read this?

regards
shahim
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to step in and resolve a few misunderstanding/clear our a few communication channels and also extinguish some FUD spread by random people that pop-up from nowhere not for the love of the coin but for the hate they have that we are doing better than any other.

It should be clear to the community as well as any other member in the forum invested or not invested , hater or lover that NAVAJO (NAV) is not another coin technically speaking NOT ANOTHER shit coin , if they have failed to see that shit coins do not have a completely dedicated development team who works committed towards the enhancement of its features , this is not the case with NAVAJO therefore NAVAJO does not fall into this category nor can be compared with any other but stand above all for its committed and dedicated community as well as its development team, if someone is trying to play that card , then everyone and all will know he's just trying spread FUD and promote his own coin.

All should remember that NAVAJO is a second generation coin modified and enhanced with the technological enhancements , it has a dedicated development team , committed to work closely with the community and work on common grounds to further advance , implement and enhance it's current features and also contribute towards the overall CryptoCurrency developments by introducing new technologies.

Above all you should not forget that NAVAJO came up one step more each time it fell , failed coins do not have that quality and certainly not shit coins.

So clearing that first , let me tell you something about myself too , being the Core Developer of NAVAJO COIN I can assure you that I'm 200% committed towards it's developments and advancements and work towards the success of the same , being a team we are like a family , each one has their responsibilities and fulfills them to the dot , so none should have any doubt about my commitments towards NAVAJO as well as the commitment by the rest of the team because we are all here to stay , the unique features planned and implemented to NAVAJO will solely be for NAVAJO and there should be no doubts on that either.

I never ran away when the Coin had its downs , the team never ran away when it had downs , we all worked together as a family to bring it back up , that is why NAVAJO stands above as one of the successful and consistent coins of the time for its foundation , community and it's development team and most of all being a family.

The future is bright my friends for this bond we share is not for a day or two not for a pump or a dump but for a coin that is successful and continue to be successful in everyway.

NavajoCoin foundation , community as well the development team is the only team I've seen recently for being caring for what they love about and working towards a common goal as well as being passionate to succeed what they so dearly work on.

This is how a coin succeeds , I do not know otherwise.

~SoopY~

Could you tell more about anon features ? Heard long time ago about it, just clear that point please and not general fact !
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
I initially had issues getting ubuntu to run a script on startup, but found a way to get it to work.

Have a look under System > Preferences > Startup Applications

enter the path to the script here. you should be able to unlock for staking only in your scrypt too...

its something like 'navajocoind walletpassphrase -stakingonly'

don't quote me on that, but the command is similar.  keep in mind your wallet password is now in a text file.

There is probably a better way to do this, however this worked for me.
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
56 ACTIVE CONNECTIONS TO NAVAJO COIN NETWORK!

58 here Tongue

Good to see steady progress.

I have two questions for the devs:

1. My wallet size has decreased by ~2K coins by itself. It shows the correct (old) amount in the rich list, but not in the app. Any reason this would happen?

2. Related to the discussion here:

Ok, so slightly curved ball here….

I have a Raspberry pi sitting here doing nothing. I would really like to use it effectively as just the wallet for my nav but I'm pretty noob when it comes to linux. Would anyone be interested in posting an idiots guide on how to build a pi image that could do this? can i just install linux and then copy across the wallet.dat and data (block chain to save the days download etc.) I would happily pay a bounty of say 4000 nav and of course as Nav grows it might become handy for other linux / pi users.

I looked at the github, but soon got bogged down on what to include etc.

Please be gentle with me

Hi,

There are some good guides in the internet.

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/2b8wqm/tutorial_compiling_and_running_the_reddcoin/

Read through it and just make it step by step. Just use the navajocoin git and also induce the readme of navajocoin.

Regards
Shahim

Thanks Shahim!

So, once i install wheezy i do

apt-get install qt5-default qt5-qmake qtbase5-dev-tools qttools5-dev-tools \
    build-essential libboost-dev libboost-system-dev \
    libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev \
    libssl-dev libdb++-dev

? can't see how it links to the nav github stuff…. (I am a massive NOOB) - BTW as soon as i get i workingI will send you the nav Smiley - sorry i am so retarded Smiley

Hi,

do you want to have a GUI? I would suggest to start without GUI. It is easier to get it run ;-)

SO you install debian wheezy. after that:

1. apt-get update

2. apt-get install libdb++-dev

3. apt-get install build-essential libssl-dev libdb5.1-dev libdb5.1++-dev libboost-all-dev git

4. git clone http://www.Github.com/sherlockcoin/navajocoin

5. cd navajocoin/src

6. mkdir obj

7. chmod 755 leveldb/build_detect_platform

8. make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-

That should make the navajocoind daemon. Never tried on a arm but should work.
You should have now a file called "navajocoind" in src folder. That is your wallet.

You need to create a ".summercoinv2" folder in (I guess) /root/ and put the summercoinv2.conf there. You can also try to copy the blockchain data into that folder... could work out. Just try to start. If it works you can try with your wallet.

You find all commands when you execute ./navajocoind help

regards

How can I start the navajocoin daemon automatically on boot AND automatically unlock it for staking only? Cheesy I'm on Ubuntu, gui/whithout gui, doesn't matter (I would preffer without though).

Thank you! Keep up the good work.

Hi,

I am not that into Ubuntu, but if you are using upstart you can make your own startscript like described here:

http://litecoindeveloper.com/doku.php?id=tutorials:configuring_upstart

Just alsways use the option "datadir" to set the correct directory.

To the point to unlock your wallet, I don't know the command now. If you are in php, you can use the Json RPC and give this command by RPC, after you started the daemon.
Not that easy! Also nothing I did so far. You can also be a man and handle it without encryption ;-) (Just kidding... never do it without password!)

If you have further questions, just post here

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

58 here Tongue

Good to see steady progress.

I have two questions for the devs:

1. My wallet size has decreased by ~2K coins by itself. It shows the correct (old) amount in the rich list, but not in the app. Any reason this would happen?

2. Related to the discussion here:

Ok, so slightly curved ball here….

I have a Raspberry pi sitting here doing nothing. I would really like to use it effectively as just the wallet for my nav but I'm pretty noob when it comes to linux. Would anyone be interested in posting an idiots guide on how to build a pi image that could do this? can i just install linux and then copy across the wallet.dat and data (block chain to save the days download etc.) I would happily pay a bounty of say 4000 nav and of course as Nav grows it might become handy for other linux / pi users.

I looked at the github, but soon got bogged down on what to include etc.

Please be gentle with me

Hi,

There are some good guides in the internet.

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/2b8wqm/tutorial_compiling_and_running_the_reddcoin/

Read through it and just make it step by step. Just use the navajocoin git and also induce the readme of navajocoin.

Regards
Shahim

Thanks Shahim!

So, once i install wheezy i do

apt-get install qt5-default qt5-qmake qtbase5-dev-tools qttools5-dev-tools \
    build-essential libboost-dev libboost-system-dev \
    libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev \
    libssl-dev libdb++-dev

? can't see how it links to the nav github stuff…. (I am a massive NOOB) - BTW as soon as i get i workingI will send you the nav Smiley - sorry i am so retarded Smiley

Hi,

do you want to have a GUI? I would suggest to start without GUI. It is easier to get it run ;-)

SO you install debian wheezy. after that:

1. apt-get update

2. apt-get install libdb++-dev

3. apt-get install build-essential libssl-dev libdb5.1-dev libdb5.1++-dev libboost-all-dev git

4. git clone http://www.Github.com/sherlockcoin/navajocoin

5. cd navajocoin/src

6. mkdir obj

7. chmod 755 leveldb/build_detect_platform

8. make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-

That should make the navajocoind daemon. Never tried on a arm but should work.
You should have now a file called "navajocoind" in src folder. That is your wallet.

You need to create a ".summercoinv2" folder in (I guess) /root/ and put the summercoinv2.conf there. You can also try to copy the blockchain data into that folder... could work out. Just try to start. If it works you can try with your wallet.

You find all commands when you execute ./navajocoind help

regards

How can I start the navajocoin daemon automatically on boot AND automatically unlock it for staking only? Cheesy I'm on Ubuntu, gui/whithout gui, doesn't matter (I would preffer without though).

Thank you! Keep up the good work.
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
Soopy452000 you have my vote!
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
They walk among us...
I voted for Soopy too  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
I nominated Soopy for POH

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9587026

Lets make this a reality, go vote...
pgb
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Hello Everyone! Smiley

We looked into IMJim's request and it looks like wallet isn't asking for password before sending coins ONLY when You're unlocking Your wallet by clicking the button in the Overview wallet page ("Unlock wallet" button, rigth below "Recent Transactions")
 When You're unlocking the wallet the classic way - Settings > Unclock wallet there is "for staking only" option.
We suggest to use unlock Your wallet through Settings page, if You want to keep it locked while staking.
 We will add "for staking only" option to the "Unlock wallet" button in the overview page in the next wallet update Wink
Thank You & Stay Tuned!
Cheers!

- Navajo Coin Development Team

Cool man, glad to see you guys are on top of it! 

Thank you strugg for your kind help yesterday and today!!

Soopy.......you owe me a beer man:-)  JK, when this all takes off for the starts......I will owe you a keg!

lol. Hope in the future we all owe a leg to Soopy. Whoever wants to show his/her gratitude to Soopy, Strugg of any others involved in Nav, see below :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2014-proof-of-honor-poh-awards-ended-unoffical-results-available-855130

I have voted already for someone else, sorry for that guys ... if Anon was already out Soopy would be my choice 100%. I could always go back and rectify in the future. Wink
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
Hello Everyone! Smiley

We looked into IMJim's request and it looks like wallet isn't asking for password before sending coins ONLY when You're unlocking Your wallet by clicking the button in the Overview wallet page ("Unlock wallet" button, rigth below "Recent Transactions")
 When You're unlocking the wallet the classic way - Settings > Unclock wallet there is "for staking only" option.
We suggest to use unlock Your wallet through Settings page, if You want to keep it locked while staking.
 We will add "for staking only" option to the "Unlock wallet" button in the overview page in the next wallet update Wink
Thank You & Stay Tuned!
Cheers!

Soopy.......you owe me a beer man:-)  JK, when this all takes off for the starts......I will owe you a keg!

You're welcome mate, glad i could help! Wink
Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1260
Hello Everyone! Smiley

Thank You & Stay Tuned!
Cheers!

Hello Everyone! Smiley

Thank You & Stay Tuned!
Cheers!

Hi IMJim,

Please update to the most recent wallet update mate , there is no current issues with the clients as we have thoroughly tested them over and over again and certainly no security exploits, please use the most recent wallet update and do let us know how it goes , we are all available to assist you at anytime , given anything you face.

Do drop me a pm updating how it went and if you'd need further assistance regards to the same , similarly you are welcome to pm any of the team members who will be more than happy to assist you with the same.

~SoopY~

Hey soopy.......hope you are well brother and thanks for responding.  I posted above "I am running 2.0.3.0-UT-ZAH", is that not the latest version bud?  The download links show an older version than I am running, 2.0.2 I believe.  Am I missing something with what i am looking at?

It's not a big deal bud, just wanted to let you guys know what I noticed.  I have been in contact with Strugg and he is on top of it for me, sent him a picture of what I am seeing and he will have a look tomorrow so we'll get it handled I am sure.  

Do let me know though if I am in deed running the wrong version as it seems to me I am running the latest wallet.
I downloaded the file from the website and is says 2.02 in the file, but its 2.03 when i checked my wallet. Just a little info...

Corrected wallet version info on the website. Thanks for reminding! Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
Screenshots please.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Hi IMJim,

Please update to the most recent wallet update mate , there is no current issues with the clients as we have thoroughly tested them over and over again and certainly no security exploits, please use the most recent wallet update and do let us know how it goes , we are all available to assist you at anytime , given anything you face.

Do drop me a pm updating how it went and if you'd need further assistance regards to the same , similarly you are welcome to pm any of the team members who will be more than happy to assist you with the same.

~SoopY~

Hey soopy.......hope you are well brother and thanks for responding.  I posted above "I am running 2.0.3.0-UT-ZAH", is that not the latest version bud?  The download links show an older version than I am running, 2.0.2 I believe.  Am I missing something with what i am looking at?

It's not a big deal bud, just wanted to let you guys know what I noticed.  I have been in contact with Strugg and he is on top of it for me, sent him a picture of what I am seeing and he will have a look tomorrow so we'll get it handled I am sure.  

Do let me know though if I am in deed running the wrong version as it seems to me I am running the latest wallet.
I downloaded the file from the website and is says 2.02 in the file, but its 2.03 when i checked my wallet. Just a little info...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Yes can confirm 54 active connections, we are diffently growing into a large community. Lots of people likeing the faucet http://navajocoin.org/faucet. and keeping their wallets open and buying up . Great to see Poloniex maintance has finished and tradeing again.

Looks like the Tradeing will fire up today!

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Never doubted you Soopy, but always nice to see posts like the above  Grin
Jump to: