Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 NEO Gold | First Airdrop Completed | Smart Contract Powered - page 33. (Read 31923 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
What's the complete contract details for NEOG so we can add this to our MEW? Thanks.

Address: 0x449574C69f3A658794829eD81639A7A9ECe041E1
Token: NEOG
Decimals: 0
Activity: 121
Merit: 12
Be Positive Always!
Would indeed keep an eye on this token. It looks serious. Would need to read more on this though
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
this is the first gold coin drop i made lol thanks dev seems like everyone is excited to even better
Activity: 350
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
What happen if all ppl become a holders ?
dont you think it give a big additional token distribution, and could make the value dumped ?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Whe does NEOG will be listed on bittrex?people are waiting for it to be trade on bittrex.
We already contacted few exchanges and are waiting for their reply  Wink
Activity: 85
Merit: 14
One of the most project of this month, We were supporting this project with my team. Looking forward to this project and maybe someday we went to the moon. Smiley
NEO GOLD (NEOG)
The Future of Decentralization and Smart payments

We are excited to announce our ERC20 token.
Airdrop #1 of 5000 people has been completed.

NEO GOLD (NEOG) is an ERC20 token with exact same supply as NEO and the purpose of its existence is to give the power back to the people.
We will connect Ethereum platform with Neo platform for ICOS and many other things that will be announced on twitter and telegram.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/NEO_GOLD_com
Telegram: https://t.me/neogold

NEO GOLD (NEOG) DISTRIBUTION

CIRCULATING SUPPLY

50 000 000 NEOG
-3 000 000 NEOG  development
-1 000 000 NEOG  marketing
-1 000 000 NEOG  exchange listing (Bittrex, Bitfinex, Binance,Mercatox,YoBit and Coinexchange)
-10 000 000 NEOG AIRDROP #1 (limit 5 000 people) -----> COMPLETED
-🔥 🔥10 000 000 NEOG AIRDROP BOUNTY PROGRAM #2 (limit 5 000 people) - will be announced on our telegram chat 🔥🔥
-25 000 000 NEOG AIRDROP for token holders (1 bonus for every NEOG token)

MAX SUPPLY

100 000 000 NEOG.
-50 000 000 NEOG. AIRDROP for token holders (1 bonus for every NEOG token)
Unlocked after #1 AIRDROP/#2 AIRDROP and major exchange listing (2018)

NEOG ON ETHERDELTA

https://etherdelta.com/#0x449574c69f3a658794829ed81639a7a9ece041e1-ETH

UPCOMING UPDATES
Requested listing on Etherscan and Etherdelta
Requested Coinmarketcap listing!

UPCOMING EXCHANGE LISTINGS
Mercatox,YoBit and Coinexchange (we will pay 3 BTC listing fee for them )
Activity: 434
One of the most project of this month, We were supporting this project with my team. Looking forward to this project and maybe someday we went to the moon. Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
Too bad I didnt made it to the airdrop. This NEOGold is the talk of the town on our GC. Felt really bad about not getting this 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. FOMO is REAL
Activity: 182
Whe does NEOG will be listed on bittrex?people are waiting for it to be trade on bittrex.
Activity: 33
Thanks for the NEOG!  I'll keep tweeting about it and hopefully it can gain some traction on the exchanges
Activity: 294
I received the Airdrop & got some more on ED as well... I like how the devs are running this big thumbs up... What I don't understand is when the drop to the holders is gonna happen. Is it after airdrop #2 & also if you was in airdrop#1 can you also be in airdrop#2.? If so do we have to fill in the form again.? Tnx in adavance & keep up the good work  👍
Activity: 1
What makes this different from NEO? Will it pay dividends like GAS as well?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
spreadsheet link pls..
Activity: 392
Big thanks NEOG for my received tokens:) looking forward to see you on the said exchanges:) POWER NEOG!
Activity: 18
Hi, I haven't received my token yet. Maybe you have skipped me by accident. Could you please look into this, or is it that newbies dont qualify. My address is in my profile (location). Thanks
bought 5 ETH on etherdelta, looks like a great project, when are you going to get official listing on etherdelta?

thanks

So how did  buy 5 ETH in etherdelta? I do not understand your position correctly, because you " when it will be listed on etherdelta "

As far as I know, there are some links for devs to share for pre-sale in ED. But I may be wrong.
Our first airdrop completed yesterday so there are 5000 wallets with NEOG Smiley
Activity: 121
bought 5 ETH on etherdelta, looks like a great project, when are you going to get official listing on etherdelta?

thanks

So how did  buy 5 ETH in etherdelta? I do not understand your position correctly, because you " when it will be listed on etherdelta "

As far as I know, there are some links for devs to share for pre-sale in ED. But I may be wrong.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Telegram group link

thanks

You can trade on etherdelta but we are not officially listed (index is missing) in url #NEOG-ETH
Pages:
Jump to: