Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin Official BCT Thread. Details, news and other information. - page 36. (Read 308622 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
twoturtles,
good day
is there instructions how i can setup masternode

1. if my provider give for me dynamic ip is possible setup node?
2. node address created in wallet?
3. where i can find privKey  and TxHash?
4. is real setup node for windows

for example i typycal users i do not find any info how simple way setup masternode, it is not good
I think need simple instruction, very detail that clarify for any student how you can setup node and use coin in future!

Also I want to add a question, What would be a good hardware specification for masternode?

Im using a VPS and neoscoind, fairly easy to get running and I didn't know shit beforehand, I think you need at least 2 gb ram to make it

How many coins you need? @GrassFunky

5000 Neos to run a Masternnode,

Thankyou, how many coins are you forging/staking ? Im almost 5k coins.
You read any documentation ? can you point me there please? how to register a masternode, etc.

A few, better than just letting 5 grand stake....
I used some masternode guides for DASH to get the gist of how to set it up, but I believe the devs are working on some docs for setting up Neos Masternodes and possibly even making a far easier way to get them running than what I went through Smiley
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
twoturtles,
good day

for example i typycal users i do not find any info how simple way setup masternode, it is not good
I think need simple instruction, very detail that clarify for any student how you can setup node and use coin in future!

Also I want to add a question, What would be a good hardware specification for masternode?

Im using a VPS and neoscoind, fairly easy to get running and I didn't know shit beforehand, I think you need at least 2 gb ram to make it

Thankyou, how many coins are you forging/staking ? Im almost 5k coins.
You read any documentation ? can you point me there please? how to register a masternode, etc.
twoturtles,
good day

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
twoturtles,
good day

3. where i can find privKey  and TxHash?

I was looking at this earlier, but gave up on it. If you were to use a dynamic address you would have to stay on top of when your IP changes, and re-config your MN whenever that happened. just not worth it IMO.

ok, thk you for reply, then will use only POS in future
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
Hi folks,

Sorry for the long stretch in between updates, we've been busy [coding] and a few of us under the weather.  The new website is up and will be a continued work in progress.  http://www.neoscoin.com

new website looks good Smiley so any future plans?
twoturtles,
good day

twoturtles,
good day

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
twoturtles,
good day

I was looking at this earlier, but gave up on it. If you were to use a dynamic address you would have to stay on top of when your IP changes, and re-config your MN whenever that happened. just not worth it IMO.
twoturtles,
good day

twoturtles,
good day

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1223
TOR is a new feature ?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Hi folks,

Sorry for the long stretch in between updates, we've been busy [coding] and a few of us under the weather.  The new website is up and will be a continued work in progress.  http://www.neoscoin.com
Activity: 373
found a solution: i had to go through all old wallet.dat.XYZ ( in backups folder ), copy them as wallet.dat , start neoscoind with "-salvagewallet" and export all keys to different files with "dumpwallet"

then i had to use a windows wallet ( with coin control! ), imported all dumped keyfiles ( "importwallet" ) and sent each unspent output in a unique transaction to a secure address.

lot of work, but i recovered 2000 Neos.
Activity: 373
I can not move my coins, can anybody help?
i got some swapped coins and bought some, had one staking block..

"version" : "v1.0.0.2-61402",
    "protocolversion" : 61402,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 517.60712228,
    "darksend_balance" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,

sendtoaddress XYZ 500
error: {"code":-4,"message":"Error: The transaction was rejected! This might happen if some of the coins in your wallet were already spent, such as if you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy but not marked as spent here."}

then i see a wrong balance, a transaction with "-1" confirmations:

listtransactrions
{
        "account" : "",
        "address" : "XYZ...",
        "category" : "send",
        "amount" : -500.00000000,
        "fee" : -9.00000000,
        "confirmations" : -1,
        "bcconfirmations" : -1,
        "txid" : "1eafd5497...",
        "walletconflicts" : [
        ],
        "time" : 1474141803,
        "timereceived" : 1474141803
    }

i can then do

repairwallet
{
    "mismatched spent coins" : 16,
    "amount affected by repair" : 510.67433627
}

but still i can not create valid transactions..

i already deleted all files and did "dumpwallet" and "importwallet".. so there sould not be any problem with blocks or wallet.dat ..

what can i do?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
What about new website?
Have 35 BTC's, looking for pumping group

I can not sell at this price because I bought at the price of 27400 , I wondered how where neos his future Huh Sad Sad Sad Sad

You just need to calm down and do not panic , after dev update neos will be above 100k sat , and you must know the neos suply now very little , the price will rise sharply over the coming months

in Roadmap end of October milestones for some updates, 100k sat to end next month is really?
now near 200btc to 100k
Activity: 980
Merit: 512

I can not sell at this price because I bought at the price of 27400 , I wondered how where neos his future Huh Sad Sad Sad Sad

You just need to calm down and do not panic , after dev update neos will be above 100k sat , and you must know the neos suply now very little , the price will rise sharply over the coming months
Activity: 616

Pages:
Jump to: