Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin Official BCT Thread. Details, news and other information. - page 37. (Read 308622 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Have 35 BTC's, looking for pumping group
Activity: 479
Merit: 533
Price currently around 18k, does anyone have an idea when the price will move back up?

it is back, rally mode now.  Cheesy
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
cant wait for the new website

Any update on this? Think we'll see it today?
Activity: 448
lol just for fun, 1x pump and 10000000x duuump  Cheesy
lol buy buy
pump again ? Cool

I think it definitely has a chance. It's been riding the 30min average pretty well. The 4hr MACD is still increasing for now too. If it doesn't jump back up today then I'm sure we'll see an upward move after the new website is launched.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Activity: 448
cant wait for the new website
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
ready to fly to the moon? fasten your seat belts.

Not quite... it's currently holding 40-50% of that last jump. The buy book support has doubled in the last few hours and the volume is up 1000% since yesterday. Looks good to me.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Activity: 468
Take a look at the MACD on the 4hr chart of Poloniex. We're going to see it turn positive in about 2 hours hinting that the consolidation is over. Should start to see an uptrend soon. Sounds like a few of you correctly predicted the bottom here.

Took a little longer than I thought, but the MACD is finally in the Green! Lets see what happens from here...

NEOS just jumped... I called it! Lol

Nice move!!  Cool
Take a look at the MACD on the 4hr chart of Poloniex. We're going to see it turn positive in about 2 hours hinting that the consolidation is over. Should start to see an uptrend soon. Sounds like a few of you correctly predicted the bottom here.

Took a little longer than I thought, but the MACD is finally in the Green! Lets see what happens from here...

NEOS just jumped... I called it! Lol

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
Thats not an answer, so it suggests that you dont have a clue.

Cheesy Roll Eyes

People are buying, but at a low price, because that's the price people are selling at.

Traders sell, price goes down. Traders buy, price goes up.

It's pretty basic stuff.....
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Thats not an answer, so it suggests that you dont have a clue.
Ok, then why are no people buying?

Because they are selling.
Ok, then why are no people buying?
Price currently around 18k, does anyone have an idea when the price will move back up?

Yes, when people start buying again.
Pages:
Jump to: