Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin Official BCT Thread. Details, news and other information. - page 38. (Read 308622 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
I do not use any POS coin early so please clarify some
1. I need open for staking wallet 24/7 for staking reward or no?
2. what reward for example for 1000 Neos if i will unlock for staking my wallet 1month for example
3. what mean 1 Neos staking reward for which coin volume this reward?
on web any information on this simple question
4. If i reinstall OS Windows main file if neoscoin-qt.exe and my wallet *.dat or i need search and backup some other files?

Hello! Yesterday, I sent 3100 NEOS on wallet and 24 hours later I got 0,50 NEOS

Hi,
 thank you, for reply
I will try POS with 1000 Neos for practice
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
2. what reward for example for 1000 Neos if i will unlock for staking my wallet 1month for example
4. If i reinstall OS Windows main file if neoscoin-qt.exe and my wallet *.dat or i need search and backup some other files?

Hello! Yesterday, I sent 3100 NEOS on wallet and 24 hours later I got 0,50 NEOS
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
new website is comin soon, is that right?
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
yah neos price down and down  Wink

It's normal but most certainly soon price will  go up, up and up.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
How do I get my funds from Android Coinomi wallet? Is it going to be updated?

You can load your wallet and dump your private keys, and then load them into the new Neos wallet.  Let me know if you need a hand in doing this.

Yes, thanks, I need help. If I'm going to use Mnemonic Code Converter - should I choose default - bitcoin? What should I do with BIP32 keys? Convert somehow to WIF? Load into the new Neos wallet by "importprivkey", right?

As far as I can tell, I think Coinomi needs to Add Neos to the tool as an option, so put out a request to them. I mentioned something to them on twitter about this.
Activity: 486
yah neos price down and down  Wink
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

You can load your wallet and dump your private keys, and then load them into the new Neos wallet.  Let me know if you need a hand in doing this.

Yes, thanks, I need help. If I'm going to use Mnemonic Code Converter - should I choose default - bitcoin? What should I do with BIP32 keys? Convert somehow to WIF? Load into the new Neos wallet by "importprivkey", right?

same problem here :/
Activity: 6

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
Activity: 1
can anybody help please, my wally passphrase change itself!! i don't know how come. I'm very new. first the wallet couldn't turn to lock after i unlocke for staking then i just change passphrase to a very simple one then it locked but for while after i tried to learn more about the wallet then want to unlock it for staking, OMG! the passphrase was changed!!!  Can anybody help please...how come???  Help please.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I really like the direction the Dev's took here and applaud them for their dedication and fortitude, looks like all the hard work is finally paying off. Grin

Thanks a lot, it's appreciated and we'll continue to do our best.
legendary
While the timelines read well into the 4th quarter of 2017, as I've said before - that doesn't dictate the pace at which we move.  If we were to set unrealistic milestones, the end result would be everyone left disappointed - including our team.  This isn't our first rodeo and if our past innovations haven't set the bar for our future expectations I don't know what else will.
Activity: 193
ain't nothing like the Blues
I really like the direction the Dev's took here and applaud them for their dedication and fortitude, looks like all the hard work is finally paying off. Grin
Activity: 230
Very nice! And to re-iterate what CryptoSporidium wrote...if Neos succeeds, then, and only then is the pre-mine worth anything to the Dev team. I can't imagine somebody orchestrating a 2 year scam just for a minimal amount of BTC....really... think about it!

Also, another thing that has always been great about Neos is that if those of us in the community have an idea, we can always talk to the dev team about it to weight the cost and benefits to implement it. This has always been very much a community coin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
great coin for the future

yes please send your neos to me  Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
great coin for the future
Activity: 193
ain't nothing like the Blues
any suggestions on an entry point here?
Activity: 405
so basically all the swap did was give the dev a whopping 12% premine and good stuff on the roadmap a year away

The premine is being put to good use, and there isn't any ico diluting going on here penalising old investors like with BTCD / Komodo. Syntaks only gets a return if neos does well for all the holders
Activity: 10
so basically all the swap did was give the dev a whopping 12% premine and good stuff on the roadmap a year away
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: