Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin Official BCT Thread. Details, news and other information. - page 42. (Read 308622 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Hi! Is infernoman's multipool ok to mine with the new chain?
thank you
peace

I believe he's including it as part of his multipool for payouts/support.

Sorry, but can I point my hash there like I did before the update?
peace
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
I don't see the difference to buy now or latter. Anyway price will go to 1 USD.

Hard work from developers. Thank you.

I'm with Neos from the beginning.
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
Hi,
I have some Neos. but they were in web wallet 2.1 and now i have only wallet.dat file. I downloaded new QTwallet and copy wallet.dat to the directory but when start the wallet i got errors and it didn't work! what's i doing wrong?

PM twoturtles or hop on freenode IRC channel #neoscoin . Syntaks should be able to get you sorted out when he is on (he is usually quite available)
Thanks. I'll contact them.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
NEOS CLASSIC POWER! like I said few pages before  Grin

Do it your JOB DEV.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Another pump and dump scam after someone vacuumed 90% of coins for cheap. What a surprise.

You have no clue what you are talking about, and at this point it is just pure FUD!
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Another pump and dump scam after someone vacuumed 90% of coins for cheap. What a surprise.
Hi,
I have some Neos. but they were in web wallet 2.1 and now i have only wallet.dat file. I downloaded new QTwallet and copy wallet.dat to the directory but when start the wallet i got errors and it didn't work! what's i doing wrong?

PM twoturtles or hop on freenode IRC channel #neoscoin . Syntaks should be able to get you sorted out when he is on (he is usually quite available)
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
Hi,
i must ask, how much premine does the dev now hold? i know the swap created more premine.

Details on the newly pre-mined Neos:

At the time of writing this there are 11,023,000 Neos in circulation approximately.

21% of 11,023,000 is 2,314,830.  The new premine will cover the following:

* The Neos foundation will run 35 masternodes on the network for services and security which will cost 175,000 Neos.  Masternode addresses are public, minimum balances must be maintained and will remain in-tact.  Profits from the masternodes will be used towards the development fund, operations overhead, and for community-voted expenses.
* The Neos foundation will have 125,000 Neos to cover developer's salaries for long-term continued development & innovation, support (via skype, telephone, teamviewer, remote desktop, etc.)
* Approximately 100,000 Neos to act as a recovery fund for several users that have reported hacks months earlier (trusted, long-term supporters with verified hacks).  We support our community to the best of our ability, in any form possible.
* 50,000 Neos to act as a fund pool for community-voted expenses.  Some examples might be sites that charge for listings, partnerships within other communities and projects where an even barter of coin is present, hosted masternodes in exchange for services such as design
, additional development, etc.
* 7 days worth of generation on the existing old chain, in the event all exchanges haven't halted trading/deposits/withdrawals and the swap isn't complete before then.

cut n paste from page 1. So dev doesn't directly hold pre-mine, but rather it is allocated into a fund to cover cost of development.
Activity: 420
60k sat, the new neos is doing well, twoturtles you are great, is neos an anon coin? 15k sat to 60k sat, the swap is very good choice. Cheesy

but looks like the limit. don't see it higher as that.
Activity: 128
i must ask, how much premine does the dev now hold? i know the swap created more premine.
Activity: 728
60k sat, the new neos is doing well, twoturtles you are great, is neos an anon coin? 15k sat to 60k sat, the swap is very good choice. Cheesy
Activity: 486
wow NEOS big pump sorry to have to sell cheap Sad
Activity: 489
Merit: 260
It's already been bought out pretty hard not much to worry about at this level imo.
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
Neos is a great coin with a great team of devs, but that price now? !?! Totally ridiculous and over-pumped. I base this on the fact that nothing have been presented yet, it's yet again a pump and dump but this one got so high I just hope you guys have brain and don't get caught buying at top. After this new ath, brought to you by a p&d team, it will be hard to get that high again and/or it will take reasonable time to reach it again. Just want to say beware to the noobs around... because no worry guys, it will go back down again (how low I don't know) but you will have plenty of time to buy this great coin in the following months. It's never fun holding to coins that you bought too high priced but don't want to sell because you loose $$$$. Don't get blind by your greed.
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
I just buy some neus coin, but I want to know what's new this coin brings us?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
damn + 500 % ... it's been a while I took risk, 3000+ Neos is approx 900$ or so..  it is climbing up strong...

pulled the trigger... sold it.. waiting for reversal.. it took dash long time to stabilize (w/ the reversal,not just one...) will definitely re-purchase.. but dont go by me I could be definit wrong, see ya here tonight or tomorrow.. hoping for 5K or even 10K for two master nodes see what happens

reasoning was I simply dont have enough for even one single master node.. believe it was priced a bit too high... again use your own judgement, collected approx 1.5 BTC
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi! I have few coins on my Android coinomi wallet. Is it on a different chain? I'm not able to send coins to exchange. Is possible to export private keys? Thanks in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Pump n Dump team working hard on poloniex for NEOS

150K+ incoming ?  Sad Its a P&D before updates. Its not healthy.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Pump n Dump team working hard on poloniex for NEOS

http://i.imgur.com/ewdJ9EN.png

Pages:
Jump to: