Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin Official BCT Thread. Details, news and other information. - page 43. (Read 308622 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
You guys think it will still climb or fall down a bit? Haven't invested in this coin and I have no idea what its purpose is.

wish I knew as if reversal on the horizon this now is time to sell and re-purchase later ,I like what I am seeing here in terms of tech/community etc.. hence the dilemma , what is your gut feeling ?

my gut is... , there will be reversal or what people call "dump" (hate that word)  but could be gravely wrong... once I saw people unloading emer at 20 cents later to see it t 40 cents and > ... pretty darn scary ... lots of $ involved...
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
You guys think it will still climb or fall down a bit? Haven't invested in this coin and I have no idea what its purpose is.
legendary
What will be the amount required for a mn?  Smiley

5000 Neos and there are currently 38 up

too rich for my blood, 15,000 old was cut down to 3,000 for me, what is projected payout (in coins per day per MN) ?

import from old went without a glitch this is going places,  wont play usual sell now re-purchase later as this could easily follow dash pattern
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
this dev is a born coder, Listen, and understand! He is out there! He can't be bargained with. He can't be reasoned with. He doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And He absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are Rich.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Hi! Is infernoman's multipool ok to mine with the new chain?
thank you
peace

I believe he's including it as part of his multipool for payouts/support.
legendary
What will be the amount required for a mn?  Smiley

5000 Neos and there are currently 38 up
legendary
Activity: 1223
Its gonna blow ... Shocked
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Hi! Is infernoman's multipool ok to mine with the new chain?
thank you
peace
legendary
Activity: 1036
What will be the amount required for a mn?  Smiley
legendary
good community question, I have old wallet, for swap all I need to do is to export keys in old install new wallet import keys , anything else ?

currently also trying to compile new wallet on Mac , if not will use Windows VM ,thanks for resurrecting this and doing it proper  Cool

That's correct.  Just export from the old, and import into the new.  If you need anything else, just let us know.

perfect , have about 15,000 Neo in the old (I usually dont sell unless I detect scam, here it is not) , transferring to new as we speak, then I will try to activate master nodes with these (great you did that, all is going that way, sooner rather than later)

thanks so much and will follow up here if transfer from old was successful
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
if compare neos price  with naut price then 150k very possible
i think green candle this night and wait roadmap after buying
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I bought NEOS by your recomendation, love u guys! Kiss

Sorry im not speak english very well  Undecided
We will pump this shit to 0.01 price.
lol, dump on the way
legendary
Activity: 1223
Too much hype.... I'm waiting for roadmap. We will see new price...
Activity: 91
So the new neos is equal to how many previous neos? Thanks

1 old neos = 0.21 new neos

OK, thanks, so 1 old neos=3k sat, new neos should be 15k sat, and now is double of 15k sat. I think neos has been pumped. Good job.
Activity: 7
Right when Poloniex disabled the wallet I sent 3144.00 NEOS to it.  The transaction never showed up the deposit history because the wallet was disabled.  They informed when the swap was taking place that my coins would show up when the wallet was re-enabled.  Today I logged on and the coins are not there and there is no history of them even though I sent them before the swap.  I hope they can figure out what to do to correct the situation as I am very disappointed I don't have access to my NEOS.  Did anyone else have this issue?

It should show up then and/or get resolved as the swap was done after deposits/withdrawals were paused.  If it was sent after the fact, there's no guarantee.

It was sent on the 19th and was plenty of time before the swap.  It is odd that it didn't show up now.  I opened a ticket and am waiting to hear back.
legendary
Right when Poloniex disabled the wallet I sent 3144.00 NEOS to it.  The transaction never showed up the deposit history because the wallet was disabled.  They informed when the swap was taking place that my coins would show up when the wallet was re-enabled.  Today I logged on and the coins are not there and there is no history of them even though I sent them before the swap.  I hope they can figure out what to do to correct the situation as I am very disappointed I don't have access to my NEOS.  Did anyone else have this issue?

It should show up then and/or get resolved as the swap was done after deposits/withdrawals were paused.  If it was sent after the fact, there's no guarantee.
legendary

1 old neos = 0.21 new neos
Activity: 7
Activity: 91
legendary
Hi, sorry to ask, I really looked at several places and made searches, but :

I have a wallet Neos 2.1, it seems not to work anymore, how can I updated the software and import my wallet, please ?

Thank you

First download https://github.com/neoscoin/neos-classic/releases/download/1.2.1.1/neoscoin-qt-v1.2.1.1-bdb4.8-win32.zip and place your wallet.dat file in the %appdata%\Roaming\NeosCoin folder (as it will likely be there by default).  Open the wallet you've just downloaded and click "Help" up top, then Debug and then Console.  In there, you can either dumpwallet or dumpprivkey
.  Once you have either the wallet dump or your private keys all noted somewhere - get the new wallet at http://neoscoin.com/downloads/windows click Help, then Debug and then Console and you can either importwallet or importprivkey .
Pages:
Jump to: