Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [NeoScrypt] [PoW+PoS+MN] ⭐ Traid.tv ⭐ The Future of Crypto Education ✅ - page 23. (Read 30697 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
 What is the affiliate commission. Is you aff program still available?

Activity: 89
I joined the discod yesterday and i really have to admit that the developers of traid coin are doing a lot of work. Good job.
Activity: 93
 What is the eta for this to be available on exchanges?

Activity: 154
a project that has a very good development. It's no doubt, this project really has a team that is very responsible.
Activity: 89
 Do anyone have masternode running successfully? How much do you get from a MN daily?
Activity: 154
I see the team also consists of very professional and expert, I think this project will be successful and achieved all the targets and become great project.
Activity: 81
Everything running smoothly. Great coin and good launch kudos for that, and the wallet is nice too.

Activity: 72
Correct me if I'm wrong, but will traid coin be used as payment way on the platform?
Activity: 80
One more gem for my collection! Well done team.

Activity: 73
 Do you have any masternode guide? I would like to invest but I need help setting MN up.
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
I have a few questions before I consider investing in your project:
Can I really learn from professional crypto traders?
Can I suggest the ones I follow on youtube?
How can I join?
Thank you
Thanks for the interest. Let me answer your questions

1. Yes! Once finished, Traid platform will allow anyone to learn from the best crypto traders and investors. You will also be able to schedule private 1 on 1 sessions, get your crypto portfolio reviewed by experts and so much more.
2. Sure. Our community members will have the opportunity to suggest traders they want to see as mentors on the platform. They will, however, need to pass a rigorous approval process.
3. You can currently join our community only as an affiliate, miner or investor. Traid platform is not live yet. Our devs are working around the clock to hit our milestones and we'll have a functional alpha in the coming months.
Activity: 52
I have a few questions before I consider investing in your project:
Can I really learn from professional crypto traders?
Can I suggest the ones I follow on youtube?
How can I join?
Thank you
Sweeeet. I was saving spare BTC for ICX when it drops more, but I just can't resist your bonus. Please check your Discord, I DMed one of the admins.
Cool. Thanks for the interest. We're honored you chose to invest in TRAID over an established project like ICX.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
A very potential and growing project.To the moon soon.The dev team is doing a great job.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Sweeeet. I was saving spare BTC for ICX when it drops more, but I just can't resist your bonus. Please check your Discord, I DMed one of the admins.
BUY TRAID COIN WITH 40% BONUS

Extra 20% bonus available for purchases above 20,000 TRAID

Valid for the next 7 days
Finally a project that deserves attention. I really like the idea. Is affiliate program still active? When beta will launch?
Thanks for the positive feedback. Yes, our affiliate program is still active. Just sign up at  https://www.traid.tv/signup/ . All registered users are automatically enrolled in our aff program. Share your unique aff link with your friends on social media and earn free TRAID coins and cool prizes.

As for the launch, our alpha is coming out in Q4. Our devs are working around the clock and we expect to hit our milestones. Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

I noticed, you have Coinigy displayed in images. Does this mean you have some relationship with Coinigy or does it mean you will be building a trading platform similar to Conigy? Is you platform strictly a video playform or will it be a combination video/trading platform where one can place trades with various exchanges through their API?
We're not affiliated with Coinigy in any way. The image is for demonstratation purposes only. We're not building a trading platform, but rather an educational hub where professional traders can mentor students and charge them for the consumption of their group or 1 on 1 broadcasts (among other features). Our focus is on crypto education, which we think is what this market lacks the most.
Activity: 38

MKTech Pools
http://mktechpools.xyz

+ TRAID [TRAID] +

Payouts every 2 hours
Pool Fee - 1%
Minimum Payout - 0.1
No registration required

↓ Start Mining TRAID [TRAID] ↓

↓ MINER CONFIG ↓
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://mktechpools.xyz:3433 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=TRAID

↓ NICEHASH ↓
Code:
Hostname: mktechpools.xyz
Port: 3433
Algorithm: SCRYPT
Username: WALLET_ADDRESS
Password: c=TRAID,d=1000000

+ DISCORD +
https://discord.gg/738aT2x

+ Facebook Group For Miners +
https://www.facebook.com/groups/520968128277188

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Great vision, superior team. The solution is much needed and already have a working product. One of my tops picks I would say.
Pages:
Jump to: