Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [NeoScrypt] [PoW+PoS+MN] ⭐ Traid.tv ⭐ The Future of Crypto Education ✅ - page 24. (Read 30697 times)

Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Finally a project that deserves attention. I really like the idea. Is affiliate program still active? When beta will launch?
Thanks for the positive feedback. Yes, our affiliate program is still active. Just sign up at  https://www.traid.tv/signup/ . All registered users are automatically enrolled in our aff program. Share your unique aff link with your friends on social media and earn free TRAID coins and cool prizes.

As for the launch, our alpha is coming out in Q4. Our devs are working around the clock and we expect to hit our milestones. Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

I noticed, you have Coinigy displayed in images. Does this mean you have some relationship with Coinigy or does it mean you will be building a trading platform similar to Conigy? Is you platform strictly a video playform or will it be a combination video/trading platform where one can place trades with various exchanges through their API?
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
Excellent design, sure to change the paradigm of investors and revolutionize the crypto market through blockchain this token will be part of the portfolio of many investors, intelligent team competent, structured, will grow together with the community team this Congratulations ...
Activity: 139
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
It is certainly an interesting project. It seem a lot of efforts have been put on this projects that work in the real sector of the economy. I have seen many projects but this one seems very promising towards people, Good job.

Thanks Panrado. We've spent many months working on it. The best is yet to come. Stay tuned for some exciting updates.
Is it worth it solo mining TRAID coin? I have 10 L3+(not L3++), in total 5GH/s. Should I give it a try?
We are thrilled to announce that we have a very steady network with an average of 500GH/s (1000 L3+). You can certainly go solo, but we recommend you use one of the 4 pools we're on currently, one of which is our official pool https://pool.traid.tv/

Happy mining!
Activity: 8
Is it worth it solo mining TRAID coin? I have 10 L3+(not L3++), in total 5GH/s. Should I give it a try?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I like such ideas from projects. I hope they will succeed. We will observe
Activity: 157
It is certainly an interesting project. It seem a lot of efforts have been put on this projects that work in the real sector of the economy. I have seen many projects but this one seems very promising towards people, Good job.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Cancel that. Didn't see official pool.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
All 3 posted pools are empty or almost empty, but coin has high hashrate. Private pools?
Activity: 1
Hello, great news for you. Your ICO https://icoholder.com/en/traid-platform-23883 was listed in the largest listing -  icoholder.com 🔥. Congratulations! At the moment your project is unrated (N/A)
Activity: 112
Wow. This really is a hidden gem. I like your project very much. With so many scam coins that I just wasted electricity on, this is a project that will make me turn on my L3 miners again. Good luck with your crowdsale...I may invest later if I can't mine enough coins for a masternode soon.
Is 20% bonus still live? I want to buy now, but when will I receive my coins?
Thanks
Typically, we send out coins immediately after your transactions confirms, but it may take up to a few hours.
As for the bonus, 20% bonus has passed. We're now in the second phase of our crowdsale. You can now buy coins with a 15% bonus, plus an extra 10% volume bonus for purchases above 50,000 TRAID.
Let us know if you need anything else.
Great project. I really like the concept of easy crypto education. I will be a member for sure because I want to increase my trading knowledge. How often does your official pool pay out?
Thank you for the positive feedback.
TRAID official pool pays out every 10 mins.
Activity: 62
Great project. I really like the concept of easy crypto education. I will be a member for sure because I want to increase my trading knowledge. How often does your official pool pay out?
Great news. 50% of our instamine protection has passed and PoW/PoS rewards have started. Everything is on track. Also, the first batch of coins has been sent out to first-week investors and they're already enjoying their high staking rewards due to the low PoS difficulty. Thanks everyone for participating!
Activity: 1
Can you please tell me what exchanges are in plan for Traid.tv ?

Regarding platfrom, I have one question:

I wonder will video content be all paid or also some free videos ?

We are negotiating with multiple exchanges but we cannot reveal which ones due to legal reasons. Traid will get listed on multiple exchanges shortly after the end of the crowdsale.
As for the video content, there will also be free video content, but premium will require subscriptions. Instructors themselves will decide what video content they will make available for free.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Can you please tell me what exchanges are in plan for Traid.tv ?

Regarding platfrom, I have one question:

I wonder will video content be all paid or also some free videos ?

Pages:
Jump to: