Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [NeoScrypt] [PoW+PoS+MN] ⭐ Traid.tv ⭐ The Future of Crypto Education ✅ - page 21. (Read 30697 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Thank you. I invested a few ethereum and already started staking. Great rewards so far.
Activity: 79
Are you negotiating with some instructors? What traders will be instructors on the platform when you launch? Will the community vote for instructors? How will it work?
Activity: 78
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
TRAID daily giveaway is LIVE!

Each day one lucky community member will win 100 TRAID coins. Join our discord to participate https://discord.gg/tEUt4aX
How much I need to wait for wallet to start staking?

You need to wait 3 hours for the wallet to start staking. Let us know if you have any other questions.
Activity: 50
How much I need to wait for wallet to start staking?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Bonus is still active?
Yes, our bonus is still active. We're running a 40% bonus plus an extra 20% volume bonus (for purchases above 20,000 TRAID) till the end of the week.

It's good that you have created this bonus system when buying tokens. it is interesting to many people and attracts to the project
Added Traid to Our pool.

pool host: pool.coinstax.co.uk
Pool port: 3101 (VAR Diff)
Pool user:
Pool pass:
Algorithm: scrypt

Also available from our Website : http://coinstax.co.uk

Pool Fee currently at 0.5

Example stratum :- stratum+tcp://pool.coinstax.co.uk:3101 -u -p
Thanks for your support!

AIRDROPS ARE LIVE NOW. Head over to our Discord to participate https://discord.gg/tEUt4aX.
Activity: 4
Added Traid to Our pool.

pool host: pool.coinstax.co.uk
Pool port: 3101 (VAR Diff)
Pool user:
Pool pass:
Algorithm: scrypt

Also available from our Website : http://coinstax.co.uk

Pool Fee currently at 0.5

Example stratum :- stratum+tcp://79.77.40.61:3101 -u -p
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Should I buy now or wait for exchanges? Can anyone help?  Huh
The market is bad. There is a chance that TRAID price will drop when it hits exchanges. On the other hand, PoS difficulty is very low at the moment, so buying now and staking is also a good idea. I bought a little and I am staking. I will buy more on exchanges if the price drops. This is a long term hodl for me. TRAID has a great future. My goal is to own at least 1 masternode.

Yes the market is bad, but you can earn so much from staking now that even if it drops on exchanges you will still be profitable. There are very few masternodes online and the staking rewards are sweeet.

I know the market is bad, but I see trade is running excellent bonuses right now. With the current bonuses and the number of masternodes online I think it's wise to invest now and stake despite market conditions. Can anyone tell me what is the price of 1 masternode now with all bonuses?
We don't sell masternode packs, we sell coins. But let me do the calculation for you anyway.

Current cost of 1 masternode is ~0.25 BTC. Here's the math behind it:

Masternode collateral is 60,000 TRAID. We're running a limited-time 40% bonus plus a 20% volume bonus (for purchases above 20,000 TRAID) till the end of the week.

With the current bonuses you would be paying for 23,000 TRAID instead of 60,000 TRAID.

60,000-40%-20% = 23,000 TRAID

23,000x 0.07 = $1610 / 0.25349939 BTC

Amazing, 40% bonus is more than enough. I know this is not the right place for this question but can anyone tell me which VPS service is the best/cheapest for hosting a masternode?
Thanx guys

Smart move Lavern! I'm here from the beginning and my mn is getting rewards like crazy, you'll see. I'm hosting my mn on vultr but there are lots of services you can choose from like digitalocean, ovh, vultr etc.
I'm assuming you're new to this since you're asking about VPS so if you need help with setting up your new masternode just hit these guys on discord and they will get things done for you.

The team is super friendly. They helped me set up my masternode. They even offered to host it for me completely free of charge. I can't thank you enough. It's staking time!

I told ya, these guys are good
Activity: 98
The market is bad. There is a chance that TRAID price will drop when it hits exchanges. On the other hand, PoS difficulty is very low at the moment, so buying now and staking is also a good idea. I bought a little and I am staking. I will buy more on exchanges if the price drops. This is a long term hodl for me. TRAID has a great future. My goal is to own at least 1 masternode.

Yes the market is bad, but you can earn so much from staking now that even if it drops on exchanges you will still be profitable. There are very few masternodes online and the staking rewards are sweeet.

I know the market is bad, but I see trade is running excellent bonuses right now. With the current bonuses and the number of masternodes online I think it's wise to invest now and stake despite market conditions. Can anyone tell me what is the price of 1 masternode now with all bonuses?
We don't sell masternode packs, we sell coins. But let me do the calculation for you anyway.

Masternode collateral is 60,000 TRAID. We're running a limited-time 40% bonus plus a 20% volume bonus (for purchases above 20,000 TRAID) till the end of the week.

With the current bonuses you would be paying for 23,000 TRAID instead of 60,000 TRAID.

Amazing, 40% bonus is more than enough. I know this is not the right place for this question but can anyone tell me which VPS service is the best/cheapest for hosting a masternode?
Thanx guys

Smart move Lavern! I'm here from the beginning and my mn is getting rewards like crazy, you'll see. I'm hosting my mn on vultr but there are lots of services you can choose from like digitalocean, ovh, vultr etc.
I'm assuming you're new to this since you're asking about VPS so if you need help with setting up your new masternode just hit these guys on discord and they will get things done for you.

The team is super friendly. They helped me set up my masternode. They even offered to host it for me completely free of charge. I can't thank you enough. It's staking time!

AIRDROPS ARE STARTING TODAY. Join our Discord https://discord.gg/tEUt4aX to participate.
This is scrypt coin right? Can be mined only with Asic?

Yes, TRAID is based on the Scrypt hashing algo. It can be mined with CPU, GPU and ofcourse Asic miners.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2

Thanx guys

Thanx guys
Bonus is still active?
Yes, our bonus is still active. We're running a 40% bonus plus an extra 20% volume bonus (for purchases above 20,000 TRAID) till the end of the week.

Activity: 50

Pages:
Jump to: