Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [NeoScrypt] [PoW+PoS+MN] ⭐ Traid.tv ⭐ The Future of Crypto Education ✅ - page 20. (Read 30697 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The approach of the team is very professional. it's easy to predict the future of Traid project. I will follow you for future news and might invest a little. Good luck guys.

I think that investment in projects TRAID not sorry because I'm sure the project can succeed

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Do you plan to release android app for your platform?
Activity: 68
When you plan to add other languages to your site
Activity: 73
The approach of the team is very professional. it's easy to predict the future of Traid project. I will follow you for future news and might invest a little. Good luck guys.

Activity: 98
I believe in this team and project. Very active community..I am loving daily airdrops on their twitter and discord.  Shocked
I am sure they will be successful. Good job.  Cool
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
If the teams manages to pull through with the project, it's gonna make a change. I'm looking forward to see what happens, hopefully the community will understand the importance.

I assure you our team is working hard to meet our milestones. We're positive we're gonna make a change and revolutionize crypto education. Thanks for the positive feedback.
Bought a bunch of Traid coins. Amazing project. This is guaranteed profit.

Thanks for the contribution. We are positive Traid will revolutionize crypto education and benefit the whole crypto community.
Can anyone become an instructor or you will choose instructors yourself. I want to apply.

Anyone can become an instructor provided he/she has a sufficient trading knowledge and experience...and a verifiable track record of past trading success. As for applying, our devs are working around the clock to meet our milestones and launch alpha according to our roadmap. Official applications are not yet available, but you can reach out to us and we'll discuss this privately.
Can your team help me with my masternode? I don't know how to set it up.

Sure. Just hit up one of the admins on Discord and they'll help you out.
Thank you. I invested a few ethereum and already started staking. Great rewards so far.
We appreciate your contribution. Happy staking!
Activity: 76
If the teams manages to pull through with the project, it's gonna make a change. I'm looking forward to see what happens, hopefully the community will understand the importance.
Activity: 80
 Great concept and amazing project. It will not only benefit the traders, coin holders but the instructors too. Hope to see your success.

Are you negotiating with some instructors? What traders will be instructors on the platform when you launch? Will the community vote for instructors? How will it work?
Absolutely. Many traders have already shown interest to become instructors once we go live. The community will be able to suggest and vote on the instructors, but all of them will have to pass a rigorous approval process despite the amount of votes.
Activity: 80
A great opportunity to invest in the future of crypto education. Traid to the Moon.
Activity: 79
Bought a bunch of Traid coins. Amazing project. This is guaranteed profit.
Activity: 75
Can anyone become an instructor or you will choose instructors yourself. I want to apply.
Activity: 73
 I can't wait for the platform to launch so i can finally have the place to earn how to trade. Good luck with your crowdsale team.
Activity: 77
Can your team help me with my masternode? I don't know how to set it up.

Activity: 65
Can you stop the crowdsale so I can stake with awesome rewards....pleeease. I like this coin so much!
Pages:
Jump to: