Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [NeoScrypt] [PoW+PoS+MN] ⭐ Traid.tv ⭐ The Future of Crypto Education ✅ - page 18. (Read 30662 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
 Can I run multiple win wallets on my PC? Because my friend is waiting for mac wallet. He asked to stake on my PC. Can I do that and how? Thank you!
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
Finally an all around professional project...they got everything covered. Friendly community, great site and wallet, official pool and explorer, cool explainer video translated to other languages. Kudos to the team.

Activity: 93
Your medium articles are exceptionally well written. Do you have a professional copywriter? I need one for my next project...can you pls hook me up.

Activity: 63
I am very curious to see where this project will go. I joined your discord and telegram.
Activity: 113
Site looks great, wallet looks great, your official pool and explorer are beautiful, whitepaper outstanding. I revisited your site and community many times to find something suspicious because I invest only in legit projects. So far it looks great.
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
I always wanted to learn trading. If you realize everything in your roadmap, this will be a $5 coin in the future.

Our team is working around the clock to meet our roadmap milestones. Once launched, our platform will benefit the whole crypto community. Everyone will have a chance to learn crypto trading/investing from the best guys in the business. As for the price, it's too early to give prediction, but we're positive TRAID will grow in value because it will have actual use-cases on the platform. It won't be just a coin being traded on exchanges.
Activity: 126
I always wanted to learn trading. If you realize everything in your roadmap, this will be a $5 coin in the future.
Activity: 63
Good promising project unlike 99% of other scam masternode coins. Devs sell the premine and then disappear. Fair MN rewards and good community...I trust these guys. I will be a member for sure.
We're running a special masternode sale for 5 community members.

1 masternode + 1-year FREE masternode VPS hosting by our team = only 0.25 BTC

If you're looking to invest in a TRAID masternode without the cost and hassle of setting it up, DM us on Discord to reserve your spot asap https://discord.gg/tEUt4aX

Current masternode stats are as follows:

Number of masternodes: 17
Masternode daily income: 1,430 TRAID ($100)
Masternode ROI: 869% / 42 days
Can you explain what is the difference between pos difficulty and pow difficulty. I can’t find that info anywhere.

PoW difficulty reflects the number of miners who mine the coin. The bigger the hashrate the bigger the PoW difficulty. As for PoS difficulty, it reflects stakable coin weight (how many coins in the whole network are staking in unlocked wallets). Hope that answers your question.
Amazing project. I will be a member when you launch. Can I pls join your team as a moderator? I also know how to develop coins.

DM us on Discord..maybe we can work something out.
How did you edit your pool? I see stats for individual workers. Is it a custom script? Great job on the design btw.

Thanks. We have a team of devs working on the coin as well as our pool. It's not a 100% custom script, but it has been heavily modified.
What is masternode ROI now? How many masternodes are online?
There are only 17 masternodes online. Current masternode ROI is 869% / 42 days
Activity: 86
More information about the exchange on the roadmap please. Will you list on larger exchanges first or smaller ones? It seems that new coins can’t get traction and grow on small exchanges and people sell off whatever they mine.

When will you list on bittrex? I have there account.

Bittrex and other premium exchanges are on the roadmap, but we will be listing on smaller exchanges for starters.
Activity: 93
How did you edit your pool? I see stats for individual workers. Is it a custom script? Great job on the design btw.
Activity: 104
Can you explain what is the difference between pos difficulty and pow difficulty. I can’t find that info anywhere.
Activity: 76
TRAID is a very promising project and will probably grow rapidly. It is supported by an elite team. I am sure it will be worth a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: