Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [NeoScrypt] [PoW+PoS+MN] ⭐ Traid.tv ⭐ The Future of Crypto Education ✅ - page 27. (Read 30697 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
good trading projects, this will make it easier for people to trade, and I am sure if this project is realized it will be a lot of trading through this system
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
Hello! Great promising project! Do you have competitors? Who is it? What are your advantages?

Thanks for the positive feedback. We don't have direct competitors. Some people compare us to covesting, but we focus on the education itself, not on copy trading. While copy trading, trading signals etc. will be one of the features on our future platform, we believe that legit trading education presented by reputable traders is what this market lacks the most.
When I can get the Windows wallet of TRAID?
And when I can apply for joining signature company of TRAID project?
Please give me more detailed on the project and its bounties ASAP.
Wallets will be available for download when mainnet starts (in around 6 days). You can apply for joining our signature bounty by visiting our official bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyaffiliatetraidtv-worlds-best-traders-are-waiting-to-mentor-you-4722750 . Let us know if you  have any other questions.
Windows wallet have not been available for download.
Which exchanges will be the first ones for TRAID?
Windows wallets will be available for download in 6 days when mainnet starts. As for exchanges, we are negotiating with multiple notable exchanges to list TRAID as soon as the crowdsale is over. We can't know for sure which one will list us first.
for beginners can learn crypto? if yes it is very good, the beginners can be more focused because there are real-time trading signals and I hope you can add another language to more fans of this platform
Yes, Traid platform will cater to beginner and intermediate traders. It will easy entry into trading and make crypto education less intimidating and confusing. With all the unethical shillers and pump&dump schemes, beginners don't have anyone to turn to for the right guidance. We plan to change that.

Pro traders will also benefit from our education platform. It will allow them to share their knowledge and charge users for access to premium content, among other features.

To answer your question about other languages...yes, Traid platform will be multilingual.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Hello! Great promising project! Do you have competitors? Who is it? What are your advantages?
Activity: 30
When I can get the Windows wallet of TRAID?
And when I can apply for joining signature company of TRAID project?
Please give me more detailed on the project and its bounties ASAP.
Activity: 30
Windows wallet have not been available for download.
Which exchanges will be the first ones for TRAID?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
for beginners can learn crypto? if yes it is very good, the beginners can be more focused because there are real-time trading signals and I hope you can add another language to more fans of this platform
Russian translation reserved

We're not running a translation bounty I'm afraid. We already hired professional native speakers so we can launch localized announcement threads simultaneously. Thanks for the interest.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10

WeekendPool.info

* Traid Coin [TRAID] *

~Automatic payouts every hour
~No registration is required
~Low fee and Dedicated Ports!

To start mining TRAID coin
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://weekendpool.info:3450 -u  -p x

NICEHASH
Code:
Pool host: weekendpool.info
Pool port: 3450
Pool user:
Pool pass: x,d=524287
Algorithm: scrypt

Discord Group   Twitter

Activity: 224
Merit: 6
Excuse me, can your team be turned to face the investors? If this photo is not a joke and you really want to remain incognito, then you can forget about crowdsale. I don't think anyone would currently risk investing in a team that doesn't respect their potential investors that much.
copper member
Activity: 8
Reserved for TERA Pool

Join our DISCORD and be part of the community !
Technical support
Friendly team
Growing community
Activity: 238
a trading that is perfect for beginners, and it will guide well how to trade well to avoid panic sell that often happens, and I'm also very happy to know about this project
Activity: 154
Vietnamese translation reserved
Activity: 462
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
cvm
Activity: 196

https://CVMpool.pw/

+ Traid [TRAID] +

low fee 0.5% only

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://cvmpool.pw:3401 -u  -p x

NICEHASH
Code:
Pool host: cvmpool.pw
Pool port: 3401
Pool user:
Pool pass: x,d=524287
Algorithm: Scrypt

DISCORD
pool support & community of miners
english | pyccкий
https://discord.gg/YCtYMTN

Bitcore [BTX] GINcoin [GIN] Infinex [IFX] GoByte [GBX] LUXcoin [LUX] Raven [RVN]
Pages:
Jump to: