Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 14. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
anybody heard of the Bitcoin analog of the Minecraft?
Activity: 27
what about medicine? when a good medical-vr-blockchain project comes out?
what about the prospects of VR in the field of architecture?
everything depends on finances
what about the prospects of VR in the field of architecture?
Activity: 27
If we talk about what is happening in the world today, then in a nutshell I would put it this way: industrial systems of VR flourished in full color.
Activity: 238
VR has good prospects. I think it’ll turn on investors
the prospects for the development of vr in entertainment , mainly games are really good. but those are long-term prospects...

and that is great. coz the revenue is usually bigger in the long-term.
Activity: 56
the prospects for the development of vr in entertainment , mainly games are really good. but those are long-term prospects...
Activity: 21
Im not saying they are scamm Smiley but why should investors really trust their promises? why they should believe that the token will eventually rise up? investors want to put their money in smth that promises profits. the more the better Smiley
How is the attraction of investors will be held?
via IEO
it is necessary to convince the investors of the product’s success. and it wont be easy…
via IEO
What will be the cost of such a project?
Without taking into account the cost of the tech, it is $ 2-3 million) maybe more with development

This process, however, is not fast, and the development is not cheap - from $ 200 thousand.
Without taking into account the cost of the tech, it is $ 2-3 million) maybe more with development
People prefer entertainment technologies of ever higher quality with ever more precise picture accuracy.
I agree. Today, people go to the cinema to get an image quality that is different from what you can see at home on a regular VCR.

so Im gonna feel like in a simulator or game simulator?
we need artists and we need programmers who, relying on ready-made tools, will be able to create these programs.

Indeed, I feel that this is a very promising direction
People prefer entertainment technologies of ever higher quality with ever more precise picture accuracy.
I agree. Today, people go to the cinema to get an image quality that is different from what you can see at home on a regular VCR.

we need artists and we need programmers who, relying on ready-made tools, will be able to create these programs.

Pages:
Jump to: