Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 13. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Why a VR entertainment world on blockchain? Why not something, let's say, more meaningful? First aid, for example.
I think the team just wanted to show how the virtual reality can function on blockchain systems, reveal the advantages of using crypto in VR) I’m not sure, just saying
Activity: 168
Why a VR entertainment world on blockchain? Why not something, let's say, more meaningful? First aid, for example.
How should virtual reality devices evolve to stop being an attraction? How can they bring real benefits and move humanity forward?
this is already happening. Every day there are new articles about attempts to use virtual reality in training, therapy of phobias, in the corporate segment, medicine and in the workplace. Developers are constantly looking for new ways.
Activity: 196
How should virtual reality devices evolve to stop being an attraction? How can they bring real benefits and move humanity forward?
I think that the VR future is near. Remember the first recognized devices of virtual reality?)So heavy that it had to be hung from the ceiling!!)) now look where we are ..
I see your point. now various neurocomputer interfaces are being developed) human communications (thanks to facebook) are already far from what was in fiction.
Activity: 168
I think that the VR future is near. Remember the first recognized devices of virtual reality?)So heavy that it had to be hung from the ceiling!!)) now look where we are ..
Activity: 112
Oculus Rift, HTC Vive , Sony Morpheus. Each has its own sphere of influence, its own sales markets, its own technologies, and, perhaps, its own philosophy. Here you will find detailed material about what it all means: https://www.gamesradar.com/best-vr-headset-psvr-vive-oculus-rift/
what is so exciting about it? its just another VR game
the platform offers a much wider scope for creativity

Supporters were just discussing the project on forums, many enthusiastically accepted the idea of ​​creating a VR building system. it  is actually not three-dimensional, but four-dimensional space
Activity: 98
the platform offers a much wider scope for creativity
Activity: 112
is the team open to ideas and suggestions? coz I’ve got a good thought Smiley pls contact me here
Activity: 27
tried the beta
 it is all so bright and colorful  Smiley
the Blockparty developer explained on Reddit  that there is a coding of voxel data in binary format using exits with OP-return of bitcoin transactions. This solution allows us to look back to create the world down to any bitcoin block.
It will take some time to get used to the controls that allow you to travel through the virtual world and explore the on-line art space without spending any money

I heard that many of the BTC users began to use the application immediately after launch, and on the platform throughout its virtual landscape you can already see various constructions, BCH symbols and messages.
the Blockparty developer explained on Reddit  that there is a coding of voxel data in binary format using exits with OP-return of bitcoin transactions. This solution allows us to look back to create the world down to any bitcoin block.
It will take some time to get used to the controls that allow you to travel through the virtual world and explore the on-line art space without spending any money
anybody heard of the Bitcoin analog of the Minecraft?
yes Smiley it is 100% stored in the Bitcoin Cash blockchain and working on the Bitdb and Bitsocket base

its smth like NETVRK?
it is a virtual world where it is possible to set its own environment conditions using various color blocks based on onchain transactions.

so basically like NETVRK...
i only know that it does not work on mobile phones, users need to play using a web browser for a personal computer. In order to create a model from blocks, it is necessary to make a deposit on the wallet. According to the developers, each transaction costs about 1000 Satoshi, which is required to pay network commissions.
yes Smiley it is 100% stored in the Bitcoin Cash blockchain and working on the Bitdb and Bitsocket base

its smth like NETVRK?
it is a virtual world where it is possible to set its own environment conditions using various color blocks based on onchain transactions.

so basically like NETVRK...

its smth like NETVRK?

its smth like NETVRK?
Pages:
Jump to: