Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 39. (Read 5103 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
what is decentralization? in tokens, local currency and those who mark the quality of the content (forgot how they are called in this system)? Whose servers will it all be on?
Activity: 84
From what date can I enter the bounty? And from what date does the sale of coins begin?

no info on that yet
then what are we even doing here?
Activity: 56
From what date can I enter the bounty? And from what date does the sale of coins begin?

no info on that yet
Activity: 98
The idea of ​​the project is excellent. But, judging by the roadmap, it takes a lot of time to finish it all.
its not that easy to develop smth that big. the format of the platform is excellent, all the main and all important points are included. so tahts a lot of work
The idea of ​​the project is excellent. But, judging by the roadmap, it takes a lot of time to finish it all.
guys, all is well, but very looong. How much free time should you have and how not to value it in order to watch the reviews of the upcoming ieo ?
The project is uniquely like, understandable, accessible, and most importantly, sincerely shares his thoughts with others, which is very rare in the modern world! Respect! I would like to ask your opinion on. just interested in your opinion? Thank you in advance!
Replace everywhere the word cryptocurrency with the word payment, what will change? Especially when there are similar projects (without the word crypto).
they are talking about a platform for virtual reality, but at the same time I did not understand can people just buy the token and not use the platform?
why do you need that token then anyway?

just own it and hope it’ll rise at price
Activity: 98
they are talking about a platform for virtual reality, but at the same time I did not understand can people just buy the token and not use the platform?
why do you need that token then anyway?
Activity: 70
plus ownership will be securely recorded on the blockchain ledger, as it is all about safety

what if im a businessman? whats the use of it for me?

businesses and companies will be able to promote and advertise their products or services
Thanks for the info, for the time is coming
useful information
Activity: 196
plus ownership will be securely recorded on the blockchain ledger, as it is all about safety

businesses and companies will be able to promote and advertise their products or services
Thanks for the info, for the time is coming
Activity: 112

Activity: 70
Activity: 112
Why do they need blockchain? Except for ieo there are no more reasons to do such a project on the blockchain.
you have raised a very interesting topic. but, you seem to not understand the project to the end
I seem to understand they want to earn a lot of money

well they need that for developmet and support of the platform
so why use blockchain?
NetVRk uses blockchain so that users have chance to participate in the virtual world. imagine we can create universes, cities, and items while trading, exchanging, and owning them.
Why do they need blockchain? Except for ieo there are no more reasons to do such a project on the blockchain.
you have raised a very interesting topic. but, you seem to not understand the project to the end
I seem to understand they want to earn a lot of money

well they need that for developmet and support of the platform
so why use blockchain?
Pages:
Jump to: