Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 38. (Read 5096 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
guys, do you understand that people have lost huge money thanks to you those scam icos?

this is not a scam
well how can you tell?
there is a product! you can actually try it out. its on their website!
Activity: 84
guys, do you understand that people have lost huge money thanks to you those scam icos?

this is not a scam
well how can you tell?

this is not a scam
Well, how to buy land there???
you just grant the buyer full rights and distribution of income from virtual real estate, and thus the buyer acquires the land he wants
i dont quite get what can I do there

just have some personal space or use it for the commercial purposses
Well, how to buy land there???
you just grant the buyer full rights and distribution of income from virtual real estate, and thus the buyer acquires the land he wants
all these vr games make me feel like one day i will not ever get off my sit
you are right, it’s very scary to realize that you can fall in love with this game and lose your head Smiley
there is absolutely everything for holding an ICO, participating in bounty companies, creating your own token and a lot of interesting things. but again. its too much. i can't even tell these startups from each other
This is the future, I personally will look forward to the opening of this project, and unlike you i believe that this is the future
Activity: 85
there is absolutely everything for holding an ICO, participating in bounty companies, creating your own token and a lot of interesting things. but again. its too much. i can't even tell these startups from each other
A similar project to Decentraland
Activity: 85
Hello to all! I am now working in the crypto team. I am looking for guys to create a general chat and develop together. just reply to this comment if anyone's i interested
Activity: 56
200 million people are undernourished, and we will buy virtual apartments. Well, absurd.
this is just another reason to live in that vr
Activity: 98
200 million people are undernourished, and we will buy virtual apartments. Well, absurd.
what about these vr stores? how are they gonna work?
store templates will include objects that users can drag and drop in their environments. To set up online virtual stores, the user only needs to know what he wants to sell.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
The idea of ​​the project is excellent. But, judging by the roadmap, it takes a lot of time to finish it all.

The roadmap may give you rough idea how they will implement their objectives, but it is interesting to know if they can tick their goals one by one.
And I am also wondering why the dev who posted the OP has only one activity after so many pages?
I am expecting him to at least address some queries from the users here??
Activity: 70
Been waiting for a beta for a loong time
Activity: 98
Yes, it's just a gamer's dream !!!
who will monitor the creation of content?
they will have the special editor
who will monitor the creation of content?
what is decentralization? in tokens, local currency and those who mark the quality of the content (forgot how they are called in this system)? Whose servers will it all be on?
this eliminates the need for powerful central authorities and instead transfers control to the individual user.
Pages:
Jump to: