Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 49. (Read 5106 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
In the summer of 2016, the Internet and the “real life” were blown up by the AR-game Pokemon Go. Armed with smartphones, tens of millions of young people went outside all over the world - all for the sake of “catching” Pokemon. The popularity of Pokemon Go, however, sharply declined a few months later. Is this awaits all games?

I dont think so. Cryptocurrency “boom”, AI and VR are stable trends in the IT industry in recent years. for example, hundreds of millions of dollars are invested in VR / AR annually (Digi-Capital statistics and not only).
Investing in startups associated with new technologies is a risky business. Investing in crypto is doubly risky, since the cryptocurrency market is very young and unstable. scams are everywhere.

but have you heard about scam investors? This topic has almost never been raised.
Activity: 98
In the summer of 2016, the Internet and the “real life” were blown up by the AR-game Pokemon Go. Armed with smartphones, tens of millions of young people went outside all over the world - all for the sake of “catching” Pokemon. The popularity of Pokemon Go, however, sharply declined a few months later. Is this awaits all games?

I dont think so. Cryptocurrency “boom”, AI and VR are stable trends in the IT industry in recent years. for example, hundreds of millions of dollars are invested in VR / AR annually (Digi-Capital statistics and not only).
Investing in startups associated with new technologies is a risky business. Investing in crypto is doubly risky, since the cryptocurrency market is very young and unstable. scams are everywhere.

Activity: 98
I dont get why everybody is saying that virtual reality will SOON penetrate into a variety of niches. If it actually is going to happen, then not soon.
Judging by WP, you already have a finished product, right?
yes, their beta is on the website
Activity: 112
Judging by WP, you already have a finished product, right?
Successful VR projects once again confirm that the future is behind the development of technologies associated with VR and it is very promising.
What are your plans for the team?
Plenty of work - development of the platform, negotiations with partners, contracts.
Activity: 112
What are your plans for the team?
The trend for VR did not emerge in IT from scratch - what we are seeing on the market today was preceded by decades of research and bold prototypes.
but in the 90s, skeptics were ready to put an end to virtual reality because of the “dampness” of technology. now giants like Facebook, owning Oculus VR, and Sony are struggling for the winning place
Activity: 196
The trend for VR did not emerge in IT from scratch - what we are seeing on the market today was preceded by decades of research and bold prototypes.
projects offering virtual reality - think it will be one of the main aspects in the blockchain

this niche is still relatively free, but yes, you are right, there are more and more projects.
Activity: 85
projects offering virtual reality - think it will be one of the main aspects in the blockchain
The main drivers of IT in the coming years should be virtual reality and blockchain - at least, judging by the presented developments and huge investments in both directions.
I see what you mean. Indeed, the largest technology companies - Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Sony, Apple, Amazon, etc. - have their own VR/AR units.

yes, this sounds marvelous. they intend to connect virtual reality and blockchains within the VR marketplace. This is a very timely initiative considering how much mass industries virtual/ augmented/mixed reality has penetrated.
The main drivers of IT in the coming years should be virtual reality and blockchain - at least, judging by the presented developments and huge investments in both directions.
I see what you mean. Indeed, the largest technology companies - Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Sony, Apple, Amazon, etc. - have their own VR/AR units.
Activity: 70
how many whales are on board?
Such a project deserves success, I believe in the future of such projects. I will follow the development. Good luck to the project.

fully agree. Most importantly, anyone has the opportunity to invest and become part of the future VR.
Activity: 85
Such a project deserves success, I believe in the future of such projects. I will follow the development. Good luck to the project.
Pages:
Jump to: