Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 45. (Read 5106 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I watched the fees of the current ICO - really a sad spectacle, obviously investors have a decadent mood!

they are going for ieo. in the cryptoworld everything can change instantly in the opposite direction. Yes, and the software they have is big.
Activity: 85
I watched the fees of the current ICO - really a sad spectacle, obviously investors have a decadent mood!
Yes, a very worthy project, it will be a pity if they do not assemble software, because under normal conditions it seems to me that they would count on hard!
Activity: 140
It’s good that I’ve already invested in another project
very attractive referral program
Activity: 70
The team and advisors are one of the components of success, with this project - it is all right!
A very interesting article about the use of virtual reality in medicine: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6039818/

I agree that the future use of virtual reality is not limited to games and entertainment, but medicine is a great example!
I liked the article, clearly imagined not only the doctors in these glasses, but also schooling can also be organized for example.
A very interesting article about the use of virtual reality in medicine: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6039818/

I agree that the future use of virtual reality is not limited to games and entertainment, but medicine is a great example!
the team is good here, and as they have said many times already, they do not feed investors with fantasies, they have a beta product. As for me its a very interesting, it is worth looking for investment.
just tried their beta) I would call it my first steps into virtual reality.
I wouldn’t invest in such a project
So, well, what are their plans for future?

there’s a roadmap on the site
I wouldn’t invest in such a project
So, well, what are their plans for future?
All these transfers usually make either a very small effect on collections or do not give any benefit at all. You can transfer for months, but even those potential new investors who previously did not know about the project, will see that the dates have already been transferred once or twice and will pass by.
The team participates in the largest crypto conferences
projects with alpha, beta, and even more working products are much more likely to win. It's nice to meet a project with the already working functionality.
there is more trust and confidence in such projects; product availability is another tick in favor of the fact that they came not only to raise money.

projects with a finished product are not always successful. everyone needs money, this is exactly what ICO does.
Yes, now it’s not enough to just come up with an idea, even if it’s promising, at the very first stage you need to be competitive, since there are a lot of similar projects that are being launched almost simultaneously and that you need to earn the right amount
more often of course the availability of finished products or even at least the alpha version means everything goes smoothly
projects with alpha, beta, and even more working products are much more likely to win. It's nice to meet a project with the already working functionality.
there is more trust and confidence in such projects; product availability is another tick in favor of the fact that they came not only to raise money.

projects with a finished product are not always successful. everyone needs money, this is exactly what ICO does.
Yes, now it’s not enough to just come up with an idea, even if it’s promising, at the very first stage you need to be competitive, since there are a lot of similar projects that are being launched almost simultaneously and that you need to earn the right amount

Pages:
Jump to: