Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 48. (Read 5106 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
interesting idea with VR. The company really works and shows results. But so far I don’t see the final picture of blockchain usage in VR.
so not to me alone this sounds weird

Obviously, virtual reality will gain popularity and the blockchain will not hurt here
At present, many confuse the concepts of blockchain and cryptocurrency, although the blockchain in its simplified understanding is a distributed database that provides and stores transactions. Transactions do not necessarily have to represent bitcoin and altcoins. The scope of application of the technology is much broader, given its exemplary advantages such as data protection and anonymity guarantees.

dynamics on the cryptomarket are determined by several key factors, including the obvious benefits of operating a virtual trading platform compared to a standard store, as well as the active development of digital currencies that operate on the basis of blockchain technology.
Activity: 42
interesting idea with VR. The company really works and shows results. But so far I don’t see the final picture of blockchain usage in VR.

Obviously, virtual reality will gain popularity and the blockchain will not hurt here
At present, many confuse the concepts of blockchain and cryptocurrency, although the blockchain in its simplified understanding is a distributed database that provides and stores transactions. Transactions do not necessarily have to represent bitcoin and altcoins. The scope of application of the technology is much broader, given its exemplary advantages such as data protection and anonymity guarantees.

Activity: 84
For technology projects that go public, it is extremely important to participate in business events (exhibitions, events, conferences, etc.), where the subject of cryptocurrency, blockchain and IT as a whole intersects. are they doing anything like that?
So much is going on in VR. Facebook with Oculus Rift, Sony with PlayStation VR, Microsoft with HoloLens, HTC and Valve with Vive are fighting for the audience. Some of them have already achieved significant success.
But on the scale of the global gaming market (VR and AR are now mainly used in gaming), this result is not very impressive.

things can change dramatically with the arrival of new projects, thanks to which we will look at the world in a completely different way, as their creators promise.
Yes, virtual reality is really cool and the future is behind it. I will take part in this start up. been here for a long time.
there is not much time left before the start, let's see what comes of it.

I hope the team will succeed
So much is going on in VR. Facebook with Oculus Rift, Sony with PlayStation VR, Microsoft with HoloLens, HTC and Valve with Vive are fighting for the audience. Some of them have already achieved significant success.
But on the scale of the global gaming market (VR and AR are now mainly used in gaming), this result is not very impressive.

things can change dramatically with the arrival of new projects, thanks to which we will look at the world in a completely different way, as their creators promise.
Yes, virtual reality is really cool and the future is behind it. I will take part in this start up. been here for a long time.
there is not much time left before the start, let's see what comes of it.

I did not find information on the terms of the token sale on the website. when does it start?
Activity: 56
The project has a big plus, in addition to the development of the VR industry, they can open virtual reality centers
Activity: 84
An interesting project, like the industry itself.
I have been following the project for a long time. it seems that everyone has taken a wait-and-see attitude, as on exchanges
I guess there are no special events happening around them
I have been following the project for a long time. it seems that everyone has taken a wait-and-see attitude, as on exchanges
There are currently dozens of virtual reality helmets on the market - from low-end models that operate in conjunction with a smartphone, to advanced ones that require a gaming PC to operate. But those helmets look so stupid on humans

but soon the situation can change drastically - powerful headsets will lose their associated hardware and will no longer embarrass users.
There are currently dozens of virtual reality helmets on the market - from low-end models that operate in conjunction with a smartphone, to advanced ones that require a gaming PC to operate. But those helmets look so stupid on humans
Activity: 98
In the summer of 2016, the Internet and the “real life” were blown up by the AR-game Pokemon Go. Armed with smartphones, tens of millions of young people went outside all over the world - all for the sake of “catching” Pokemon. The popularity of Pokemon Go, however, sharply declined a few months later. Is this awaits all games?

I dont think so. Cryptocurrency “boom”, AI and VR are stable trends in the IT industry in recent years. for example, hundreds of millions of dollars are invested in VR / AR annually (Digi-Capital statistics and not only).
Investing in startups associated with new technologies is a risky business. Investing in crypto is doubly risky, since the cryptocurrency market is very young and unstable. scams are everywhere.

but have you heard about scam investors? This topic has almost never been raised.
It really didn’t rise anywhere, but it’s worth thinking about it
Pages:
Jump to: