Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 47. (Read 5106 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Virtual reality has already arrived, there are a lot of projects with VR
this is for the better - competition is doing its job, who will be eliminated for the weaker, who is quicker and smarter than that takes the jackpot
Activity: 70
Virtual reality has already arrived, there are a lot of projects with VR
Activity: 85
I believe in this project as in a business, but again I do not see why tokens are needed.
For ordinary users, earnings on the blockchain is usually associated with mining of cryptocurrencies. If you dig deeper, it turns out that the blockchain has a lot in common with games - fortunately, not gambling. Video games in conjunction with the blockchain is a great way to make money for developers and not bad for ordinary users.
So if I buy their token on the early stage I will have some benefits?
Yes, of course, tokens holders will have privileges within the system
Activity: 84
So if I buy their token on the early stage I will have some benefits?
I see the analysts predict that by 2020, the VR market value will be $ 30 billion.wow.
so this means that by 2020, people will spend most of their time in virtual reality?

It is curious that forecasts in the short term, as a rule, turn out to be very conservative - most people represent the future in the form of a slightly expanded version of the present. It seems to people that most of the major social transformations have either taken place or will take place in the distant future, but this is far from the truth. The world is changing faster than ever before, and a number of technologies that are already in active development will change it beyond recognition. Among them - self-driving cars and virtual reality.

I thought we were discussing VR and not philosophy
I think that this is one of the most promising areas for investing now
I believe that virtual reality will bring more misfortune than good, but this really cannot be avoided. fantastic stories from books will come to us into reality in just a few years.
I see the analysts predict that by 2020, the VR market value will be $ 30 billion.wow.
so this means that by 2020, people will spend most of their time in virtual reality?

It is curious that forecasts in the short term, as a rule, turn out to be very conservative - most people represent the future in the form of a slightly expanded version of the present. It seems to people that most of the major social transformations have either taken place or will take place in the distant future, but this is far from the truth. The world is changing faster than ever before, and a number of technologies that are already in active development will change it beyond recognition. Among them - self-driving cars and virtual reality.

I think that this is one of the most promising areas for investing now

As I understood it is a platform for creating VR products. I doubt the necessity of this project, the crypto is first of all for money
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
You seriously have only one coder on production? Are you forking most of the code because it seemed big at the first glance but i am lowering my expectations of the timeline at least.

edit: That's it i don't even have to read further. All these newb shill accounts pumping / flooding the thread are just confirming my suspicions of a scam.
Just a few years ago, few living people could have predicted the phenomenal success of peer-to-peer payment systems. Of course, only a few hundred experts knew about Bitcoin and then its few counterparts in 2009 (the year when the first cryptocurrency was launched) all over the world. Nevertheless, literally six years after the first transaction, cryptocurrency managed not only to successfully emerge and gain a foothold in the global financial market, but in essence, create a fundamentally new segment in the structure of the global economy.

however, despite the active development of promising ICO-startups and the steady growth of the capitalization of several dozen of the most popular cryptocurrencies, the leading experts of the financial market disagree on the future prospects for the development of peer-to-peer payment systems.

I consider blockchain one of the most convenient and functional services of the IT industry. It has all the benefits for investors.
Just a few years ago, few living people could have predicted the phenomenal success of peer-to-peer payment systems. Of course, only a few hundred experts knew about Bitcoin and then its few counterparts in 2009 (the year when the first cryptocurrency was launched) all over the world. Nevertheless, literally six years after the first transaction, cryptocurrency managed not only to successfully emerge and gain a foothold in the global financial market, but in essence, create a fundamentally new segment in the structure of the global economy.

however, despite the active development of promising ICO-startups and the steady growth of the capitalization of several dozen of the most popular cryptocurrencies, the leading experts of the financial market disagree on the future prospects for the development of peer-to-peer payment systems.
why aren’t they doing an ICO?
due to limited legal regulation, unfortunately, the ICO organizers sometimes go fraud.
why aren’t they doing an ICO?
Virtual reality projects are gaining popularity, and this is good, since such a topic will be in demand and the competition will not allow overcharging, that is, it will be available to very many, if not to everyone
Pages:
Jump to: