Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 129. (Read 196191 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
They are also shutting down any dissent on their home forum, neucoin.org.

Not only was my account suspended, EVERY POST (over a dozen, I believe) I made there, save one has been deleted and sent down the memory hole.

http://www.reddit.com/r/neucoin/comments/35ltyf/why_is_gekko4631_still_suspended/

You know who does that?  Dictators, Communists, and Con-men.

Truth, dissent, discussion, balance, and freedom of expression are NOT neucoin management values.

Censorship is an admission of defeat in an argument.

This thing is going to be a small asterisk in the dustbin of alt coin history.

From the neucoin forum user list

gekko4631
This user is suspended until May 6, 2016 3:36pm.
Reason: Making personal attacks and repeatedly spamming on the NeuCoin forum

Jeff23
This user is suspended until May 18, 2016 3:52pm.
Reason: Clearly trying to discredit NeuCoin rather than contribute to make it successful. Harshing on my buzz, dude.

NomadBR
This user is suspended until May 18, 2016 7:07pm.
Reason: Subtracting value from the NeuCoin Project

gurkin
This user is suspended until May 18, 2016 7:11pm.

It seems a cull is on at neucoin forum...

Sandrine be like:

This neucoin shit is great drama again and it hasn't even started. Later will be more drama. Looking forward to it. That's one of the main reasons to be in crypto. Better than television.  Tongue

Neucoin "investors" prepare your anus!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
whether Dan had 12 companies in the past is irrelevant to the fact that neucoin IS shady, as would be any cryptocurrency launch with a huge presale, let alone one with no source code and overhyped promises.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
a few quotes from neucoin forum,

myhash
1d

@Darteous is doing a great job moderating posts. My personal opinion is that all topics should be kept but the obvious "register and complain" members should be deleted, banned, decapitated, and have their posts deleted......But now i sound like a broken record, because this has been extensively discussed in a private thread.

Mark
11h

We banned him (gerkin) because of his generally negative tone of commentary over the duration of his time on the forum. His posts remain however.

I didn't verify your quotes, but if this is true, then we can call it totalitarianism.
(Maybe renaming NeuCoin to TotCoin might be an idea  Cheesy )

just to verify, myhash is post 4, Mark is post 13. (at time of writing, who knows what might be deleted since!)
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/how-best-to-manage-and-moderate-discussions-on-this-forum-to-ensure-neucoin-s-success/1003/2

now, extensively discussing how to ban people in a private thread, suggesting decapitation as punishment? what a nicely run community.
i saw this post, may 15 9.17am

Mark
6d
gurkin

@gurkin We definitely do appreciate your questions and input, and I personally don't think you have crossed any line of civil discourse. We need people asking difficult questions to give the project credibility. The removal of gekko's posts was done because it was difficult to redact the unreasonable and offensive nature of his posts from the reasonable questions.

If you feel that there are questions that remain unclear, especially following the removal of gekko's posts, please feel free to ask them again and either I or others on the NeuCoin team will try and answer them.

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/guide-to-the-neucoin-presale/648/60   (post 49)

thats 3 days before the ban, (presumably while also having extensive privately discussions)
oh, so what happened?
the boss turned up, (Dan Kaufman) by the end of the day jeff23, NomadBR and gerkin were banned.
his first post on the forum (verified from his profile)  on 18 may 8.37am

dank
3d
NomadBR

Hi Nomad
Dan Kaufman here.
I have spent a significant amount of my own money and a huge amount of time/energy trying to make NeuCoin a success. Over the past 20+ years, I have started over a dozen companies, and I am bringing all that experience and all those relationships over for the benefit of NeuCoin.

Given the work I’m doing for the NeuCoin community, it’s annoying to be called shady and dishonest on the NeuCoin forum based on “quotes” (not facts) disparaging one of the companies of which I was a co-founder - a company which, by the way, was cleared in court of any wrongdoing in the only case that went to trial. Read the decision here: http://www.courts.state.ny.us/REPORTER/3dseries/2008/2008_50845.htm4
(PS - I never even had an operational role at DR despite being a co-founder. During the time in question, I was the CEO of another company I started in the electronic prescription field.)

I hope the NeuCoin community - the people who actually own NeuCoin and are on this forum because they want NeuCoin to succeed - will understand why I choose to focus on delivering positive results for NeuCoin rather than engaging with critics seemingly focused on discrediting me.

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/where-to-acquire-neucoin-at-launch/68/85   (dank, post 83)

i would like to show the replies made by NomadBR and gerkin, denied by mark in his post explaining gerkin ban * BUT WHICH WERE DELETED * probably the reason for their banishment!

not very transparent then?

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Cant wait for this to be released and see how much staying power on the exchanges it will have.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
i'm really interested to understand how to trade NeuCoins buyed in preSale.
under NeuCoin forum,
on Annuncement child board,
http://forum.neucoin.org/c/announcements,
there are nothing about NeuCoin exchange landing!!!
..another things...
i do not receive the NeuCoin from Survey questionnaire...
no info to understand how to redeem it...

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

myhash
1d

@Darteous is doing a great job moderating posts. My personal opinion is that all topics should be kept but the obvious "register and complain" members should be deleted, banned, decapitated, and have their posts deleted......But now i sound like a broken record, because this has been extensively discussed in a private thread.

Mark
11h

We banned him (gerkin) because of his generally negative tone of commentary over the duration of his time on the forum. His posts remain however.

I didn't verify your quotes, but if this is true, then we can call it totalitarianism.
(Maybe renaming NeuCoin to TotCoin might be an idea  Cheesy )
Activity: 533
Merit: 251

myhash
1d

Mark
11h

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
they may have scrubbed their posts.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

gekko4631

Jeff23
Reason: Clearly trying to discredit NeuCoin rather than contribute to make it successful. Harshing on my buzz, dude.

NomadBR

gurkin

Look at NomadBR's activity. The only post I see that is even slightly critical of Neucoin is one where he writes that they shouldn't have banned Gecko because he brought up some interesting discussion. 

http://forum.neucoin.org/users/NomadBR/activity

I have no idea why they'd ban gurkin:

http://forum.neucoin.org/users/gurkin/activity
Activity: 450
Merit: 250
when do we get neucoins from the survey?

Not only was my account suspended, EVERY POST (over a dozen, I believe) I made there, save one has been deleted and sent down the memory hole.

http://www.reddit.com/r/neucoin/comments/35ltyf/why_is_gekko4631_still_suspended/

Truth, dissent, discussion, balance, and freedom of expression are NOT neucoin management values.

gekko4631

Jeff23

NomadBR

gurkin

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Wow, this coin has a female dev?  Wink
Activity: 861
"Jackson Palmer and Alex Norstrom, have decided to step down from their official roles."

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/changes-regarding-neucoin-s-advisors/943
Activity: 545
Merit: 500

When Neucoins were purchased presale, the terms and conditions stated that you will receive a refund if Neucoin is never launched. ok.
But, they also stated that the released Neucoin token could take any form, possibly being substantially different to white paper aspirations.
I fear early purchasers face exactly that, a technically watered down Neucoin, lacking the implied innovation.
considering any one can buy and launch a crypto for very little dollar, Neucoin token will be launched, IMO.
No return of 4000 btc required.

Then what? foundations, founders and angels mine £70,000, at presale price, approx, per day.
Thats £2m worth of Neucoin per month that will need to be sold, I presume.

Hard to see how a private investor could liquify a holding, except below quoted market values, IMO.

Or given away,To further adoption.

"Immediate utility to make consumers want to come back for more"  Except there is no immediate utility is there? Three sites next year seems to be the ambition, so no immediate utility at all, as far as I can see.
"Easy to use" I strongly disagree. With such high returns for staking in the early years, it is essentially obligatory to mine.

I cannot see "mass adopters", grabbing at this crypto coin just to hold, to mine and tip on Jango.com

I fear Neucoin will only give another bad experience, therefore harming crypto adoption.

just my  opinion. good luck
I suppose an expert trader may find opportunity here, but as any kind of serious coin?
Its not for me on any level.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
I bought some , if there is a pump I win , however I think with the team they have they might be able to fullfill their goal and this could realy make me a good amount of money.

I make a quick translation of what you wrote: "Greed switches brain off".
I did not buy any.
If there is a pump there will be a dump.
With the team they have, they will probably make themselves good money
Jump to: