Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 73. (Read 196191 times)

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
Wallet at Bittrex is open for deposits/withdrawals.  We will be opening the market once we get the ok from the Neucoin team. 

thanks,
richie@bittrex
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Earlier today, the NeuCoin cryptocurrency saw the light of day.

Updated source code and clients are available here:
https://github.com/NeuCoin/neucoin

The most consumer-friendly online wallet in the crypto space is here:
https://www.myneucoin.com

By Friday, NeuCoins should be available at Bittrex and Cryptsy, with more exchanges coming soon.

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Just some question: when coins are mature for staking?
Activity: 17
Good evening Rizzlarolla!

This is getting crazy! I'm Jeremy Paxman, you're Michael Howard!

So here we go for the umpteenth time!

Why did you set up an account back in April to specifically and exclusively rubbish every facet of Neucoin? Why do you hate it so much?

Why is this so hard for you to answer?

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/tip-me-some-neucoins/1583

Scroll to bottom of page,

"This topic has 3 posts awaiting approval"
and counting..
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Where is the block explorer?
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
Just collected my coins from the presale!

Started mining, excited for Cryptsy and Bittrex on Friday.

We know, you already communicated your plans. Roll Eyes

Bought Neucoin in the crowdsale. Hope to trade them for a profit. That's it.
[...]
OCP
Activity: 20

Just collected my coins from the presale!

Started mining, excited for Cryptsy and Bittrex on Friday.

Activity: 16
Neucoin launched!!!

Just logged in my Neucoin wallet and all my coins from the presale were there. Very easy.

Love it.

Here is official email:

"Dear presale buyer,

The NeuCoin cryptocurrency has been created and the NeuCoin tokens you bought in the presale are ready for delivery.

To collect your NeuCoin tokens, please take the following steps:
Verify your email by clicking on the button or link below.

Log in to MyNeuCoin.com using the same email address and password that you used during the presale. If you have lost your password, contact us on [email protected] and we will help you reset it.

When you log in, a NeuCoin address (a set of public and private keys) containing your NeuCoins will be generated for you. This address will be available from the online wallet MyNeuCoin - and as a PDF file that you can download and use to access your NeuCoins from a desktop client.

Please note that when you log in to MyNeuCoin for the first time, your private key will be created, and we will no longer have the capability of resetting your password. So keep your password secure!

Step 1: Verify your email
Verify my email
Or use the link below :
https://www.myneucoin.com/confirm_email?token=(your#)

After clicking the button or using the link, you must log in at MyNeuCoin with the same email and password that you used to register on NeuCoin.org during the presale.

If you have questions or need assistance with this process, please send an email to [email protected] and we will be glad to help."

neucoin Launch announced by jamesaspeares.  Huh

jamesaspeares,
"I see it had launched and I received the coins I purchased. When will pow mining be up and running? What mining address and port?"

Sandrine, 17 minutes later,
"Earlier today, the NeuCoin cryptocurrency saw the light of day."

Doh...   Embarrassed
Activity: 545
Popcorn at the ready.

Pump!
Pump!
Pump!

Then watch all the plebs dump--because guys like newtoallthis2 are obviously intellectually superior to the other 200 or so plebs that got reamed and may get out with his skin.  But probably not.  He is pretty dumb.  But will only lose "pocket change".

'Twill be an awesome 3 days.

Then we watch the rapid price decline, and the frog marches in Paris for all the securities violations and the tax dodging.

Then it will fade away.

Hey dumb fucks!  It is just another shitcoin!  The fortune is in the blockchain.  Even Bitcoin might not be here in two years.

Neucoins for tipping musicians and avoiding ads?  Nobody gives two shits about musicians and ad blockers are free and work well.

Enjoy your launch.  An inevitable shitstorm.  I've made popcorn.  This will be awesomely sad.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
awesome!

goooooooo neucoin!!!!!
Activity: 4
Email from Neucoin:

"
Exciting news!

After completing a successful beta with a test coin, NeuCoin itself will be launching later this week.

Here’s what you need to know:

Launch
At the time of launch, NeuCoin’s source code will be updated at github and all presale buyers will receive an email with instructions for taking delivery of their NeuCoins. The online wallet at MyNeuCoin.com will also be opened to the public. Soon after that, the marketing website GetNeuCoin will go live and start acquiring mainstream users.

Exchanges
NeuCoin will be listed on Bittrex and Cryptsy within a few days of launch. More exchanges are expected to follow in the months after launch.

Delivery of NeuCoin tokens bought during the presale
You will be sent a separate email with instructions on how to collect your NeuCoin tokens bought during the presale at the online wallet MyNeuCoin, where you can also download your private keys.

We’re excited to get going! Keep an eye out for more information in the next few days.

Cheers,
The NeuCoin Team"

Looking forward for the launch.
Activity: 12
drop it detective rizzlarolla, you're such a grumpy doomsday prophet. or paid by somebody to trash and spread fud or whatever it is. YOUR bctalk account is weird if anything. always negative, always trying to make everything seem dirty and weird and some conspiracy.

you know, accuse all you want, but maybe its' just as simple as everyone doesn't always agree with you. maybe some of us just happen to have a genuine interest in neucoin, bought in the presale, like the concept and hope it does well. will you chill.

i tried to engage here and share info because i'm into neucoin, but apparently that's VERBOTEN. unless we want to trash along with you, you're gonna go all bully on everybody. prince charming.
bitchin camaro joined bitcointalk .... Sept 14, 6.52pm
8 minute later,
Colt 45 joined bitcointalk ...................Sept 14 7.00pm

bitchin camaro joined neucoin forum.. 4 days
Colt 45 joined neucoin forum.................today

Sandrine says today,
"Exciting news!  we will be launching NeuCoin itself later this week.
..NeuCoin will be listed on Bittrex4 and Cryptsy4 within a few days of launch."

Vague as ever.

Three people like this news so far.
bitchin camaro, "Yee-haw!!! That is awesoome. Nice with Cryptsy and Bittrex too."
Colt 45, "finally! we're off to the races!"
and James mod. "This is exciting news, I can't wait to see NeuCoin in the wild!"

MikeM is the only other poster,
"That rocket reminds me of that useless Stellar coin project. Makes me nervous"

The long awaited launch, Who's excited?
2 Team members shills and 1 mod.
Great team of super professional marketers.

No one else gives a shit any more.  Grin
Activity: 545
With my Neucons I will buy cake!  And beauty products online!  YAY! 💋🐷💰🔯
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
Neucoin launching this week!

Will be listed on exchanges Bittrex and Cryptsy within few days of launch.

Very exciting!!!

YAY  Cheesy
Activity: 12

very cool! like that a lot.
Activity: 16
Neucoin launching this week!

Will be listed on exchanges Bittrex and Cryptsy within few days of launch.

Very exciting!!!
Another NoKoin Strategic Plan Inconsistency  Roll Eyes

Also note that given the foundations' continual coin distribution, by year three they will no longer own a majority if the coins, and by year 10 they will own less than 5 percent of the coin supply.

vs.

Foundation coin holdings are projected to peak around year five, then decline slowly and ultimately stabilize at under 5 percent of the total supply.

Roll Eyes

This design has the following key benefits:

Enables the NeuCoin Foundation to distribute coins to value-creating
ecosystem participants without controlling too large of a holding at
any one time. Given the foundations’ continual coin distribution, by
year TWO they will no longer own a majority of the coins, and by year
10 they will own no more than 3 percent of the coin supply.

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/neucoin-pos-award-rates/1479

Any advance on "by year two"?
The floodgates are opening.
Pages:
Jump to: