Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 71. (Read 196191 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I just had a good laugh on getneucoin.com ...

Totally scam shit!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
3 exchange reps on one page ... wow!

This is an interesting new model for coin launches ... ETH and now NUE certainly have raised the bar on how to do ICO.

Get the popcorn ready!  Watching.  
Activity: 545
[...]
I think NEU will go up 10X on the first day of trading, depending on volume of course, then settle down at 5X at the end of the day. then roughly hold that price
[...]

So you advise investors to sell immediately and eventually buy back (100% profit on the transaction)
And everyone else not to buy early because price will come down (today early buyers expect a loss of 50%)

hahaha, no no I'm not advising anybody, I'm just guessing... it will probably be volatile at first.

my main points were
- you make a lot from mining and growing, so don't just look at the price, your holdings can still go up in value
- I believe in long term value AND mining increase, regardless of what short term traders are up to. it's when the big user numbers come in that this thing will really take off.

It's just another shitcoin.  Spike, drop, oblivion.  Which part is your Bitchin Camero-ness confused about?

It is just another shitcoin, this time, with a plan to funnel pre-mine pre-sale and early trading profits offshore because the founder is an experienced Internet swindler.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Yup, confirmation email says free survey coins will be made available within 30 days from launch.

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
so for free coin from survey giveaway will be able to sell after 30days coin added on market?
Activity: 12
[...]
I think NEU will go up 10X on the first day of trading, depending on volume of course, then settle down at 5X at the end of the day. then roughly hold that price
[...]

So you advise investors to sell immediately and eventually buy back (100% profit on the transaction)
And everyone else not to buy early because price will come down (today early buyers expect a loss of 50%)

hahaha, no no I'm not advising anybody, I'm just guessing... it will probably be volatile at first.

my main points were
- you make a lot from mining and growing, so don't just look at the price, your holdings can still go up in value
- I believe in long term value AND mining increase, regardless of what short term traders are up to. it's when the big user numbers come in that this thing will really take off.

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
[...]
[...]

1 NEU = 1 USD
 Roll Eyes

YES! hahaha, well not quite, but I do think we'll see 10c. I think NEU will go up 10X on the first day of trading, depending on volume of course, then settle down at 5X at the end of the day. then roughly hold that price, in spite of all the PoS inflation, and slowly climb up to 10X again in coming months if Neucoin can show good user growth numbers. if they execute games and social well, a million or two users could be quick.

an interesting exercise would be the following: if one does full on PoS mining (which starts with super high rewards but declining over time), when and at what price is it smarter to sell than to keep mining (and get the rewards). even if the price just sits at 1c or even goes down, it is still "going up in value" if you mine or do growth accounts, so it's not just about the price - you may still make a lot more from mining/growing than from selling...

finally friday! time to load up on some more neucoins...

legendary
Where is the block explorer?

Good question.

How can we track the regime's accounts with billions of coins?

Bitcoins beginning to flow out of the Seychelles now: https://blockchain.info/address/3MrNuksZ1VePU3dGiSQFiouWerJUJgDkfH?sort=0

172 BTC ($40,500) so far in the last 24 hours. 

All of them seemingly going to this address: https://blockchain.info/address/1DWHoLtePnaeGGKPAa6DyC1pzFb3sCq1t4

Honi soit qui mal y pense, n'est-ce pas Sandrine et Daniel?

My take on the main reason:
With the availability of exchanges the need for buy-support arises in centrally planned economies.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

Evasive and deceptive?
Sandrine explains minting rewards.
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/multiply-your-neucoins-through-growth-accounts-and-mining/1677

"Some examples to illustrate how compound interest affects returns from mining:
Consider four miners that each start with 100,000 coins and mine them from launch for one year: a very unlucky miner (Jonald), an unlucky miner (Rizz), a lucky miner (Kuato), and a very lucky miner (Visma)."

It goes on to say,
Jonald mints once a year
rizz twice
Kuato once a month
Visma every two days

A completely pointless and meaningless explanation.
Irrelevant and deceptive.
(quite funny though)

This would NEVER happen.
They all own 100,000 coins, so they receive the same, on average.
(the differences being shown here MUST be because of different stake sizes, not luck.)
No one with 100,000 coin will mint every two days.

And Sandrine goes on to says,
"So, what ARE the expected times to mint blocks based on stake size? Of course it isn’t based on luck at all.."

Correct, just what I was explaining,

And,
"It boils down to: what percent of TOTAL NeuCoins being staked are being staked by an individual miner."

Correct, so if they all own 100,000 coin they all, on average, get the same interest. (luck makes a small difference of course, but NOTHING like in Sandrines example)

So, the bigger the stake, the more often you mint, the more you compound, the higher the return %.
So, someone with 1m coin will stake every two days on average. lets call him primevalsoup. primevalsoup will make 147% on average.
rizz, who staked 11,000 coin (survey coin?) mints in 180 days. (or less because rates have decreased in a month, these are "todays" figures) will make 103% on average.

So, what if someone owned 300m coin, lets call him Dan.
Dan will be minting every 10 miniutes. 150 times a day.
4500 compounds per month, compared to primevalsoup 15 compounds per month. rizz 0.17 compounds per month.

So neucoin Project,
What is the interest rate for someone with 300m coin?
How much more than 147% is it?
A lot.
(anyone ?)

Also. For $2.25m work, founders will receive how many neucoin over 3 years?
Much more than my previous guesstimate of 1.5bn coin. ($15m presale)
2bn ($20m presale) ? More?

(Same question on founding team, angels, team, seed ect another 500m coin for staking?)

(of interest, timengler raising interesting issues here http://forum.neucoin.org/t/interesting-tidbits-learned-from-reading-neucoins-source-code/1640)

Activity: 545

Good question.

Bitcoins beginning to flow out of the Seychelles now: https://blockchain.info/address/3MrNuksZ1VePU3dGiSQFiouWerJUJgDkfH?sort=0

172 BTC ($40,500) so far in the last 24 hours. 

All of them seemingly going to this address: https://blockchain.info/address/1DWHoLtePnaeGGKPAa6DyC1pzFb3sCq1t4

Cryptsy Neucoin wallet is open for deposits, and trading will open at 11 AM EST. Glad to be a part of the excitement.

Also Cryptsy has its coin sponsor program now as well which might be of interest to the community. Learn more about it here https://www.cryptsy.com/coinsponsors.

can't wait for the bell to ring!
thx bit john
legendary

Good question.

Activity: 826
@Bit_John
Cryptsy Neucoin wallet is open for deposits, and trading will open at 11 AM EST. Glad to be a part of the excitement.

Also Cryptsy has its coin sponsor program now as well which might be of interest to the community. Learn more about it here https://www.cryptsy.com/coinsponsors.
Activity: 812
Wallet at Bittrex is open for deposits/withdrawals.  We will be opening the market once we get the ok from the Neucoin team.  

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Hi Richie,

How many neucoin are bittrex receiving to list neucoin?
Are they sale restricted?

Is this public info ?

Thanks

Not sure if it's public, but I have no problem sharing...

We have been given 2M restricted NeuCoins as part of the listing.  We do not intend to sell any Neucoins ourselves for any reason. Instead, we will be using the bounty as promotional giveaways and/or contests for our users.  There is a release schedule that I'm not sure if I can disclose, but will when I get the ok.  Know that it is a tiny fraction each month over 5 years.  

[update - release schedule]
Restricted NeuCoins become unrestricted according to the following schedule:
* 2% of holdings per month in the first year,
* 3% per month in year two
* 4% per month in year three
* 5% per month in year four
* 6% per month in year five
* After year five, all restrictions expire

thanks,
Richie

Hey Richie,

Thanks for the quick, clear answer!
Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Downloaded Neucoin qt client, works nicely.
Likewise and I'm happy to see it's based on one of the latest versions of QT
Activity: 7
Downloaded Neucoin qt client, works nicely.
Activity: 630
Pages:
Jump to: