Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 74. (Read 196191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
Is the problem with the inconsistent transaction fees solved?

Oh please... I am sure you have read all the thread - http://forum.neucoin.org/t/inconsistent-transaction-fees/1556/17

How much do they pay you to promote Neucoin? Nice tactic  Cheesy

..., okay, not solved yet ...
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello again Rizzlarolla my old friend - I've been away for the weekend, but it seems you've been hard at work! Don't they ever give you the day off?

I see that you gave me a passing mention in one of your posts! I am flattered and heartened to see you've been reading my missives, but sadly an answer to the one question I keep posting is still proving elusive! To jog your memory:

Why did you set up an account back in April to specifically and exclusively rubbish every facet of Neucoin? Why do you hate it so much?

I'm fascinated by the WHY, what's your motivation? Let's take a little wander down memory lane, to the heady days of April and your first post:

Hi Newbie here!

Just wanna tell ya how good Neucoin is looking.
I gotta lotta great points.

aimed at, and easy for non crypto users......   purchase your Neucoin soon with "hard to get and hard to use bitcoin."
100% first year mine......   3bn coins at launch, 5bn coins mined, "approx 8bn" total coins in first year (that is 100% in Neu land)
utility from the start......   "next year" sometime, hopefully
useful for tipping......   great to give to someone else that didnt want it
catchy logo, the blue squirrel......   a deal maker in the fintech world i imagine, now that is marketing.
super name Neucoin......   I think it means "New"coin, get it? imagine the time they have to put into this stuff!
great forum......   75 confused/misleading threads. its great fun, facts are not welcome here.
$2.25m initial funding......   paid in "work done" and funny handshakes
transparent......   you can see straight through it

dont think about it, then you ll know it makes sense

Ah, sweet! When you were but a Newbie! Albeit one with a ready-made 9 point plan of complaints - the name, logo, concept, funding, model, forum! Since then we've had 170 odd posts from you attacking from pretty much every possible angle - its almost like its a job for you!

For someone so vocal, its odd that you keep avoiding my one very simple question.

Probably you didn't miss me so much my friend  Smiley

I am still determined to shit every Neucoin lover.

I feel they are close to launch and I am not sure if I will be financed for the next round, but I will continue...

Not sure I can stop, even if they will stop paying.
Activity: 17
Hello again Rizzlarolla my old friend - I've been away for the weekend, but it seems you've been hard at work! Don't they ever give you the day off?

I see that you gave me a passing mention in one of your posts! I am flattered and heartened to see you've been reading my missives, but sadly an answer to the one question I keep posting is still proving elusive! To jog your memory:

Why did you set up an account back in April to specifically and exclusively rubbish every facet of Neucoin? Why do you hate it so much?

I'm fascinated by the WHY, what's your motivation? Let's take a little wander down memory lane, to the heady days of April and your first post:

Hi Newbie here!

Just wanna tell ya how good Neucoin is looking.
I gotta lotta great points.

aimed at, and easy for non crypto users......   purchase your Neucoin soon with "hard to get and hard to use bitcoin."
100% first year mine......   3bn coins at launch, 5bn coins mined, "approx 8bn" total coins in first year (that is 100% in Neu land)
utility from the start......   "next year" sometime, hopefully
useful for tipping......   great to give to someone else that didnt want it
catchy logo, the blue squirrel......   a deal maker in the fintech world i imagine, now that is marketing.
super name Neucoin......   I think it means "New"coin, get it? imagine the time they have to put into this stuff!
great forum......   75 confused/misleading threads. its great fun, facts are not welcome here.
$2.25m initial funding......   paid in "work done" and funny handshakes
transparent......   you can see straight through it

dont think about it, then you ll know it makes sense

Ah, sweet! When you were but a Newbie! Albeit one with a ready-made 9 point plan of complaints - the name, logo, concept, funding, model, forum! Since then we've had 170 odd posts from you attacking from pretty much every possible angle - its almost like its a job for you!

For someone so vocal, its odd that you keep avoiding my one very simple question.
Activity: 7

Oh please... I am sure you have read all the thread - http://forum.neucoin.org/t/inconsistent-transaction-fees/1556/17

How much do they pay you to promote Neucoin? Nice tactic  Cheesy
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
just found this. great resource for calculating how much you can earn from pos mining.

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/neucoin-pos-award-rates/1479

Nice, ...  If your good with figures. Be nicer if there were 1 year 3 year examples for quick reference.

Can you find any resourse for calculating founders 3 year neucoin payout?
No?

there's a summary at the top of the post that shows pos rates for first 12 months and year, 2, 3 etc until 10. then at the bottom a longer breakdown of all months from 1 to 120.

Ok. I really meant an example i.e.

1000 neucoin month 1 = ? neucoin
1000 neucoin month 2 = ? neucoin
and on..

Then I could see 1000 neucoin after 1 year = ? neucoin.  simple.
Then I could see 1000 neucoin after 20 months = ? neucoin. slmple.

Tell me, If you mine 1000 neucoin continuously for 5 years, how many neucoin will you have?
As you said on neucoin forum,  "This is super good info - time to crunch numbers!"

It could be much easier that's all.

Did you find a resource for calculating founders 3 year neucoin payout?
legendary
Activity: 12
just found this. great resource for calculating how much you can earn from pos mining.

Nice, ...  If your good with figures. Be nicer if there were 1 year 3 year examples for quick reference.

No?

there's a summary at the top of the post that shows pos rates for first 12 months and year, 2, 3 etc until 10. then at the bottom a longer breakdown of all months from 1 to 120.
At the end of the day it's all about user adoption. If Neucoin can get lots and lots and lots of users from the games and distrubution it will be a game changer. I think they have a good strategy and seem to think different. The new ripple.

The short term trading stuff honestly doesn't interest me as much as the long term potential. That this could really be the thing that introduces crypto to new kinds of audiences. Some of you make fun of "Average Joe" but I'm serious about that. If Neucoin can reach people outide of altcoins and bitcoin, it would be huge.

Right on point! Speculative minds can't get it.

User adoption is at the essence of Neucoin.

What is Neucoin?

To be technical, one could say that NeuCoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency designed for online micro transactions.
But a better description would be that NeuCoin is a platform for tokens to be used for games, video, music and other online content. The platform is decentralized and uses the blockchain as its underlyins technology.

NeuCoin's ultimate user base will see NeuCoins as tokens that can be effortlessly used, sent or received online. They will be no more familiar with the concept of "cryptocurrency" than consumers understand the underlying technologies that make their email or mobile phones work.

And that's fine. (except it is not decentralised yet. maybe one day)

But are the "payout" plans not relevant?
should they stay concealed?
Because you don't care, no one should care?

I get your not interested in figures, but then it is blind faith in the team.
Still ok, that's your decision.

But I thought neucoin WAS to be transparent.
I thought these figures WERE to be published.
If they are not for public scrutiny, then I have been misled.
(plenty more unknown figures, - foundation pay packet's ect.)
No proper accounts...  From a proper company.

You can blindly believe, that's ok.
Don't you want others to have the info they need?
The info neucoin said they would give.

Activity: 16
At the end of the day it's all about user adoption. If Neucoin can get lots and lots and lots of users from the games and distrubution it will be a game changer. I think they have a good strategy and seem to think different. The new ripple.

The short term trading stuff honestly doesn't interest me as much as the long term potential. That this could really be the thing that introduces crypto to new kinds of audiences. Some of you make fun of "Average Joe" but I'm serious about that. If Neucoin can reach people outide of altcoins and bitcoin, it would be huge.

Right on point! Speculative minds can't get it.

User adoption is at the essence of Neucoin.

What is Neucoin?

To be technical, one could say that NeuCoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency designed for online micro transactions.
But a better description would be that NeuCoin is a platform for tokens to be used for games, video, music and other online content. The platform is decentralized and uses the blockchain as its underlyins technology.

NeuCoin's ultimate user base will see NeuCoins as tokens that can be effortlessly used, sent or received online. They will be no more familiar with the concept of "cryptocurrency" than consumers understand the underlying technologies that make their email or mobile phones work.

Nice, ...  If your good with figures. Be nicer if there were 1 year 3 year examples for quick reference.

No?
Activity: 12

Ok, that's your dream.

Success has nothing to do with finance structures?
How much is given to Founders is irrelevant? Whatever the price, you dont care?
Ok, but what of people who want to try and look at this seriously? They should not know either?
Blind faith.

So it's about popularity?
User update, (10 weeks later)  Shocked
http://forum.neucoin.org/users?period=all

Gekko still 29th on "time read" list.
gerkin still joint 2nd
NomadBR slips 1 place to joint 6th
torrgeek joint 6th

gerkin slips 3 places to 17th on the all time "likes received" list
NomadBR slips 2 places to 19th
torrgeek 11th

NomadBR slips 1 place to 14th on the "likes given" list
gerkin slips 2 places to 21st
torrgeek 13th

After 4 months BAN, barely any change.
As I said 10 weeks ago, "no new "real" users are coming through"

torrgeek's figures in same ball park as members banned 4 months ago.
Banned members still top 20 users, after 4 months.

No new user coming through.

Activity: 5
When Neucoin is launching?

What price will be?

Neucoin will launch before September 30, 2015.

The price is unknown for now.

You can find more info here http://forum.neucoin.org/

(Full version)

neucoin will launch before the absolute deadline of 30th September. All previous dates have been missed, but this time is different. bitcoin will have to be returned if no launch this time, only a few days left, ready or not.

Price? who knows. No exchanges anyway, so, don't even worry about it.

I can find no more clear answers here,- http://forum.neucoin.org/
Let me know if you can.

Wow, never seen such a drama over coin  Cheesy

Thank you all for detailed replies.

Neucoin is definitely interesting.
Activity: 33

Sorry, no one else to ask.

Ah..you broke my heart, troll.

I thought you were asking me coz you liked me

Do you know the answer to "How many neucoin the founders will receive over three years?"

No?

Bit much me being called a troll for asking.
You being a mod n'all
Activity: 38
Sorry, no one else to ask.

Ah..you broke my heart, troll.

I thought you were asking me coz you liked me
Activity: 1
now where can i dump this shitcoin?
Activity: 16
Disclousure:

I invested in Neucoin presale and I am interested in success of this currency. I care about the future of Neucoin. Nobody forced me to invest. I made my decision to try Neucoin because I like angel investors, the team and their plan.

For those who invested:

1. Neucoin will be launched before September 30.

2. The coins for the survey will be send 1 month after official launch.

3. Beta wallet is clean and is easy to use, just like they promised.

4. Growth accounts look interesting as well.

5. Neucoin is one of the most transparent crypto currencies. The information they provide about the coin and it’s future is very detail. Actually I don’t know any other coin with such detail info.

6. This is a new coin with a very promising future. From some posts on this forum thread it seems that some competitors are not happy with it and are putting a lot of efforts to make it look bad. It is obvious now to me that it is a very well organized and managed campaign against Neucoin. Though I don’t support such nasty methods for me as an investor it’s a good sign, it means that Neucoin is taken very seriously in crypto world and somebody is afraid of a new strong coin.

For Neucoin team:

1. There are a lot of people who support you and Neucoin, keep on rocking the coin world!

For the critics:

1. The coin is not launched yet so there is no reason to bash it.

2. If you don’t like how they structured distribution or their plan, invest in something else.

3. If you don’t like the team behind it, find the coin with the team you like and be happy.

For the trolls:

I don’t always talk to trolls, but when I . . . I don’t
When Neucoin is launching?

What price will be?

Neucoin will launch before September 30, 2015.

The price is unknown for now.

You can find more info here http://forum.neucoin.org/

(Full version)

neucoin will launch before the absolute deadline of 30th September. All previous dates have been missed, but this time is different. bitcoin will have to be returned if no launch this time, only a few days left, ready or not.

Price? who knows. No exchanges anyway, so, don't even worry about it.

I can find no more clear answers here,- http://forum.neucoin.org/
Let me know if you can.
legendary
Neucoin will should launch before September 30, 2015.

The price is unknown unpublished by the team for now.

You can can't find more info here http://forum.neucoin.org/

FTFY
Pages:
Jump to: