Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 75. (Read 196191 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
When Neucoin is launching?

What price will be?

Neucoin will launch before September 30, 2015.

The price is unknown for now.

You can find more info here http://forum.neucoin.org/
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

but then, I suspect you already knew the answer to your question just like all the other "questions" you have been posting here but are just trolling like always. Oh and please don't bother denying it since what you are doing is painfully obvious.

I don't know how many coin the founders will receive over 3 years, for $2.25m work.
No one does. - Except the founders

That is why I asked.

Do you know?
No?

No one does.

Question was "Good deal Torrgeek?"
If you going to use a "growth account"

Sorry, no one else to ask.
Activity: 38
Is this how neucoin mining works,

Torrgeek puts his 1k neucoin in a 1 year neucoin growth account.
Torrgeek earns 100% interest, thats 2k neucoin  Smiley

Dan has the foundation mine his 1k neucoin for him, super efficiently, no neucoin growth account needed here.
Dan earns the full compound interest rate, thats 2.47k+ neucoin  Grin

Dan can sell some every month, say 2%, and still have about 2k neucoin at year end.  Grin
Torrgeek cant sell any during his contract.   Huh

Dan gets nearly 50% more interest than torrgeek.  Grin
Dan can sell every month,  Grin
Torrgeek can't.  Cry

Good deal Torrgeek?  Roll Eyes

haha..I don't know why you are so desperate to have me posting here but I'll tell you I'm flattered by the attention you have been giving me lately Wink

As for your question, I guess this post pretty much covered it:

Anyone who wants to (and knows how to) can mine on their own and earn full PoS rewards. That's for the crypto pros who want to maximize.

Growth accounts are just for consumers who would never get involved with client mining anyways. That's for the mobile game playing masses who just want plug and play.

but then, I suspect you already knew the answer to your question just like all the other "questions" you have been posting here but are just trolling like always. Oh and please don't bother denying it since what you are doing is painfully obvious.
Activity: 5
When Neucoin is launching?

What price will be?

BTW, even now, after 2 months ban and only a week on nokoin forum, only 29 "users" are listed with more "time read" than Gekko!.  NomadBR joint5th, gerkin joint 2nd!, but they were "allowed" to stay a little longer than Gekko.
gerkin is still 13th on all time "likes received" list, NomadBR 17th, so no change there in 6 weeks, even though the mods are now liking every post going! The problem is the handful of people left were already above gerkin & NomadBR, no new "real" users are coming through, as I said weeks ago. ("lost" somewhere in these 30 pages)

This is why NomadBR is also still 13th on the "likes given" list, gerkin 19th

THE NOKOIN FORUM IS DEAD

User update, (10 weeks later)  Shocked
http://forum.neucoin.org/users?period=all

Gekko still 29th on "time read" list.
gerkin still joint 2nd
NomadBR slips 1 place to joint 6th

gerkin slips 3 places to 17th on the all time "likes received" list
NomadBR slips 2 places to 19th

NomadBR slips 1 place to 14th on the "likes given" list
gerkin slips 2 places to 21st

After 4 months BAN, barely any change.
As I said 10 weeks ago, "no new "real" users are coming through"

I am not surprised, even Baby mod seems to have followed Dart out the back door.

Good luck with launch next monday.  Embarrassed
Activity: 4
Time is ticking  Grin

"Get ready for NeuCoin launch... more information coming soon!" - https://twitter.com/NeuCoin/status/645597812231639044/photo/1
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
[...]
It's supposed to be fun and easy and fit the mobile gaming crowd. part of neocoin's user adoption strategy.
[...]

LOL
Neocoin and Neucon have a lot in common, but their thread is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-official-neocoin-thread-innovative-pospow-coin-with-instant-messages-313506
Activity: 12
Nah, the growth accounts are basically just extremely user friendly mining pools - a way to get mainstream users to do something they would never do otherwise. It's supposed to be fun and easy and fit the mobile gaming crowd. part of neocoin's user adoption strategy.

Anyone who's into mining can mine neucoin like any other coin.

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/neucoin-pos-award-rates/1479
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Actually doesn't seem inconsistent at all.

Absolute number of coins owned by foundations projected to peak around year 5, but already by year three the foundations will have way less than the majority of coins.

Thanks for clarifying. Exponential growth is tricky..

Growth accounts also seem very well designed as a good way to make money (for those who mine "more efficiently" than usual growth account users).

Sounds like a slightly different light version of Paycoin's "Prime Controllers”, which stake at a crazier rates than usual.
legendary
Anyone who wants to (and knows how to) can mine on their own and earn full PoS rewards. That's for the crypto pros who want to maximize.

Growth accounts are just for consumers who would never get involved with client mining anyways. That's for the mobile game playing masses who just want plug and play.

I thought "crypto" isn't in the target group...

[...]NEU is targeting mobile games and social media. not crypto.

Nevermind, can we agree, that if someone doesn't want to lose real value he/she
- needs to mine with all funds all the time (otherwise the inbuilt high inflation leads to loss, given that big players (=inner circle) mine with billions)
- needs to mine in a way that highest possible return is achieved (because otherwise "more efficient" miners quickly outpace said person and value is lost)

Agree?
Activity: 12

Is this how neucoin mining works,

Torrgeek puts his 1k neucoin in a 1 year neucoin growth account.
Torrgeek earns 100% interest, thats 2k neucoin  Smiley

Dan has the foundation mine his 1k neucoin for him, super efficiently, no neucoin growth account needed here.
Dan earns the full compound interest rate, thats 2.47k+ neucoin  Grin

Dan can sell some every month, say 2%, and still have about 2k neucoin at year end.  Grin
Torrgeek cant sell any during his contract.   Huh

Dan gets nearly 50% more interest than torrgeek.  Grin
Dan can sell every month,  Grin
Torrgeek can't.  Cry

Good deal Torrgeek?  Roll Eyes

Activity: 21
Another NoKoin Strategic Plan Inconsistency  Roll Eyes

Also note that given the foundations' continual coin distribution, by year three they will no longer own a majority if the coins, and by year 10 they will own less than 5 percent of the coin supply.

vs.

Foundation coin holdings are projected to peak around year five, then decline slowly and ultimately stabilize at under 5 percent of the total supply.

Roll Eyes

Actually doesn't seem inconsistent at all.

Absolute number of coins owned by foundations projected to peak around year 5, but already by year three the foundations will have way less than the majority of coins.

Another NoKoin Strategic Plan Inconsistency  Roll Eyes

Also note that given the foundations' continual coin distribution, by year three they will no longer own a majority if the coins, and by year 10 they will own less than 5 percent of the coin supply.

vs.

Foundation coin holdings are projected to peak around year five, then decline slowly and ultimately stabilize at under 5 percent of the total supply.

Roll Eyes

I saw that.

They might be explaining it from 2 different angles?
I don't know, it's not clear as usual.
a. a majority of all coins
b. total number of coin foundation ever owned
(probably not, but they could argue this?)

However, I suspect the founders 300m coin for work after launch is the key to this more recent information,
"by year three they will no longer own a majority of the coins,"
These 300m coin are "set aside" at launch, but still count toward foundation total of 2.4bn.

Ok, so the foundation technically control them (which is why neucoin project say foundations have 2.4bn coin, not 2.1bn that they can actually use/stake)
After year 1, foundation will hold 600m founders coin, (after releasing over 100m) a "false 600m" holding
After 3 years the remaining balance of these coin is paid in full to the founders. (see strategic plan) The balance will still be around 600m neucoin
(using my figures as explained in previous post. 850m+ already released. no official equation for this exist)

This "final release" to founders will swing the balance of foundation controlled coin to "less than 50% of all neucoin"
A swing of effectively 1.2bn neucoin
(if the final payment is much less it will be because higher rewards have already been taken. same sort of affect.)

neucoin haven't shown a real set of figures for founders 3 year release
(Just some crappy 2 month example of 1m neucoin, based on the 5 year release plan. not relevant here)
"Illustration of how the re-sale restrictions work in practice"
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/how-the-neucoin-community-can-monitor-the-foundations-and-teams-neucoin-token-holdings-over-time/1526
Based on that, my figures are conservative. I think.

No consistency here, no transparency here.
Just confusion, deflection, resignation.
            Huh           Kiss             Cry

Activity: 2
Everybody will dump before everybody else lol.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
the founders getting rich slowly and consistently doesn't mean anyone else gets to
(unless there's more demand outpacing supply, which seems unlikely)

They may try to manipulate the price for a while and avoid a huge up down...

But if you speculate on neucoin, you're making a low probability bet because they hold all the cards.
legendary

Come on Liqio, you said it once...

I emphasized the important sentence -> The team will do everything to make the value go up.
This is planned because that way and with the vast majority of coins under their control for a really long time, they can get rich slowly and consistently.

You call it smart, I call it reckless and greedy.

You said it twice...

Still..., yes, founders getting rich, nothing bad per se.

There is no dump (because supply side is controlled entirely by founders), but still a pump (look at the marketing efforts, the forum hopping, the paid articles, the ad campaigns, ...).

If you call that smart, well call it smart.
I call it long run scam.

No dump, gradually pumping through marketing, getting rich slowly and consistently, long run...

That sounds like a slow, steady value increase to me.

No, not the same, sorry. But great that you believe in the slow dumping theory.
OCP
Activity: 20

Come on Liqio, you said it once...

I emphasized the important sentence -> The team will do everything to make the value go up.
This is planned because that way and with the vast majority of coins under their control for a really long time, they can get rich slowly and consistently.

You call it smart, I call it reckless and greedy.

You said it twice...

Still..., yes, founders getting rich, nothing bad per se.

There is no dump (because supply side is controlled entirely by founders), but still a pump (look at the marketing efforts, the forum hopping, the paid articles, the ad campaigns, ...).

If you call that smart, well call it smart.
I call it long run scam.

No dump, gradually pumping through marketing, getting rich slowly and consistently, long run...

That sounds like a slow, steady value increase to me.

legendary
[...]
I agree with LiQio, this will be a long, steady rise in value.
where did liqio ever say that
.??

Yes, Jonald good question. I cannot remember visiting this thread after 4 six-packs of beer (within two hours time)  Grin

Anyway, definitely being sober now, no, I absolutely don't think so.

(Or is this the teams new marketing tactic because creating sockpuppets is too exhausting?)
Pages:
Jump to: