Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 78. (Read 196191 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I want to confess.

I created an account back in April with only one goal - to talk shit about Neucoin.

I am proud of what I do. Everyday I try to post something negative about Neucoin.

Yes, it is time consuming process, but I do my best.
I am not alone. Well actually I am,   Gekko463,  LiQio, scam confirmed and RealMalatesta and few more (jonald_fyookball is not one of me, but I wish he was (he is beautiful), shhhh…sometimes I use his profile picture on other forums, we are actually one.

Anyway, I am doing this for almost 6 months. I feel a little bit tired of posting shit everyday. You know I need to quote somebody’s previous post, then write some stupid questions, uhhhhh… Try doing this 3-4 times a day everyday…

Most often I post posts without any logic. I quote Neucoin or people who talk positive about them and then ask irrelevant questions. This really works, because nobody understands what I ask. Then I re-ask them once again. And of course nobody can answer back because they already answered it previously the best they could Smiley So I make it to look like not answered question. That is so funny. I repeat this scheme everyday.

If somebody replies with a logical answer and I have nothing to say, then I release a heavy shit spitters like LiQio, Scam or Gekko463. In times then nothing works against Neucoin I release RealMatesta Smiley This one meant for heavy insults.

Most of you might ask me, why I am doing this or what is my interest?  You know that I will not reply Smiley

I don’t care about people who invested in Neucoin and I absolutely don’t care about Neucoin.

As long as you like Neucoin in any way, my job is to shit on you and Neucoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
the coin is worthless unless it's on an exchange.

What was that argument I had with Dart?
What a fuss he made to point out,

"Only presale investors would have coin "at launch" (to trade). Restricted coin will not be sold for a month after launch."

No exchange comming for a month. (at least?) A joke surely?

BTW shortest "growth account" period is 3 months.
neucoiners who wanna sell can't.
neither can they grow for 1 month only.

Their newcoin devalue by the minute.

neucoin simple to use?

More deception,
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/inconsistent-transaction-fees/1556

Long time fanboy mminaei doesn't understand tx fees anymore. Huh
Nor do I, they keep changing.
0.001 fee kept, no 0.01 fee destroyed, no it depends how many UTXOs your spending....

Sandrine,
"mminaei, sorry this was not clear, @6120 is part of the team (I'm giving him admin rights now, completely forgot to do it before)  Grin

What?
"Forgot" he was part of the team. BS

Next Sandrine will "remember" Newtoallofthis is "part of the team"

neucoin. never knowingly informative. Always knowingly deceptive.
Read my posts. read this thread.
neucoin, same old.
Activity: 17
Hello Rizzlarolla!

You still haven't answered me! Why did you set up an account way back in April to specifically and exclusively rubbish every facet of Neucoin? Why do you hate it so much?

Activity: 16
Hi everyone!

Here is a recent post from the NeuCoin Forum about the NeuCoin source code.

NeuCoin Beta source code released
We just released the source code for the NeuCoin Beta.
This implies a couple things: at launch, the source code will be the same, but the genesis block will be different and you will have to re-download clients.
So you can have a look at the source code, but keep in mind this is the Beta source code.

You can check out the source code here:
 https://github.com/NeuCoin/neucoin

For quick access to clients, please see:
https://github.com/NeuCoin/neucoin/releases

You can also have a look at the doc/ directory here:
https://github.com/NeuCoin/neucoin/tree/master/doc

I am no developer but still welcoming move. Thanks.
Activity: 12

//  Neucoin - sharing source code is nice. A piece of code is worth a thousand words :-)

how great is this. downloading the windows binaries now.
So Torrgeek, what do you think of the founders/team/angels receiving $40m worth of neucoin over 3 years?
The founders get around $15m, (for 2.25m work) the other insiders get most of the rest.
You did ask the team for clarification but it never came.

$40m over three years is equal to a presale every month, just to pay the insiders.

Wow, so you think neucoins will be worth THAT much!

neucoin could not sustain such a cash outflow.
And all those free coins also,
And all those bounties,
And all those rewards,
And..

Only the insiders will walk away from this in the money. (your money Torrgeek)
And a few early dumpers maybe.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
So what's your personal opinion arcanin?

That I'll just leave if you keep asking the wrong questions at the wrong people. Come on.

That's the spirit of a planned economy - Neucon ftw
Activity: 21
So Torrgeek, what do you think of the founders/team/angels receiving $40m worth of neucoin over 3 years?
The founders get around $15m, (for 2.25m work) the other insiders get most of the rest.

$40m over three years is equal to a presale every month, just to pay the insiders.

Wow, so you think neucoins will be worth THAT much!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
the coin is worthless unless it's on an exchange.

Activity: 6

That I'll just leave if you keep asking the wrong questions at the wrong people. Come on.
legendary
Maybe it would make sense to allocate a little more funds to the code foundation. What do you think?

I think that the Neucoin Project account is your contact for this kind of question, and I suspect that you already know it.

I expected something around those lines, but you seem to be the only team member that A) might be capable of answering questions and B) doesn't hide behind one (or many) sockpuppet(s).

(again a smiley free post)

... after waiting again.

As expected, the project account only posts copy-paste stuff.

Activity: 33
Hi everyone!

This implies a couple things: at launch, the source code will be the same, but the genesis block will be different and you will have to re-download clients.
So you can have a look at the source code, but keep in mind this is the Beta source code.

Good stuff! It's all happening....

On a positive note, this Looks ok,
"the largest share of the foundations’ NeuCoin endowment will be given for free directly to consumers."

I will get all I can to dump. Thanks neucoin. Grin
How many did you BUY Torrgeek?

Bit like Sid wanting to dump 18000 survey coin. One problem, no one will buy them Embarrassed
Activity: 4

//  Neucoin - sharing source code is nice. A piece of code is worth a thousand words :-)

Agree. Open code = more transparency. Zum Wohl Neucoin!
Activity: 7

Activity: 7
Hi everyone!

legendary
Maybe it would make sense to allocate a little more funds to the code foundation. What do you think?

I think that the Neucoin Project account is your contact for this kind of question, and I suspect that you already know it.

I expected something around those lines, but you seem to be the only team member that A) might be capable of answering questions and B) doesn't hide behind one (or many) sockpuppet(s).

(again a smiley free post)
Activity: 6

legendary
When it's all kippers and curtains it's important that graphical display is functional  Wink

Don't think for a second that using a wink smiley while being a git makes you smart.

I wouldn't. (*)

(* this post is smiley free)
Pages:
Jump to: