Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 92. (Read 196191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
wow..another meme! so original..

I've never had the chance to use this common meme, I think it was well placed... no?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
wow..another meme! so original..
legendary
i see weirdly passionate and obsessed trolls. maybe this is a contrarian buy signal, not sure.

That observation is spot on. These days, the more a coin gets trolled, the more you should buy into that coin. 

Activity: 38
i see weirdly passionate and obsessed trolls. maybe this is a contrarian buy signal, not sure.

That observation is spot on. These days, the more a coin gets trolled, the more you should buy into that coin. No one spends that amount of time and energy on anything if it is not going to bring them some profit.

"Proof of FUD" is what I call it  Tongue
Activity: 1
Whoa, whoa... who you calling a puppet?
Activity: 6
Puppets, puppets, puppets... OBEY THY MASTER.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

Nice work Dank,

ratsorizzo,
riz scam,
and now rizzlarolla 2nd.

I'm kinda flattered you'd be my #2.

I think scam has called this one.
Clear the thread ready for launch PR.
neucoin forum has been cleansed.

So many neubies with you also.

Where is Dart BTW?
Maybe he is memorising his 1 and only neucoin address?
Activity: 4
This dude was a big believer in Neucoin and that is the point.
He invested 40 BTC during presale and was very supportive in the beginning. He followed closely everything that was happening and concluded that he has been "ripped off". You can read his post history on their forum to see why there was such a drastic change in opinion. Maybe you will agree with his points, maybe you won't. At least you'll know the rationale behind someone who has been on both sides of the fence.

I believe he created this email so that other disillusioned investors could contact him and discuss how to proceed next. I don't see any trolling or wackiness from his part, but rather a genuine concern for his hard earned money.

I don't think any of us is implying this is a simple scam, there are however serious red flags that any potential investor should seriously look into. On a micro level, it is someone's money that is at stake. At a micro level, it is another possible blemish for the cryptocurrency ecosystem
Once again, think about what people are saying and decide for yourself if it makes sense or not.

ok, didn't mean to disrespect! (just was kind of shocked when i clicked on that link after your earlier balanced tone).
i myself don't see red flags. (i see spyware pig as more of an asset than liability)
i see an interesting crypto plan with an interesting team with interesting investors.
i still think neucoin has a good idea with a micropayment angle and free distribution (different from any other alt), but i don't have motivation or energy to put it into words right now.
hasta la vista
Activity: 12
Kimberly,
Thank you for the orientation!
Your post was refreshingly organized and rational and thus comforting in all this chaos. I was feeling good...
But then your link at the bottom, pointing to some dude with the email address "[email protected]", was as wacko as any pumper or troll in here.
I think it would be awesome if people here could get past the "it's a SCAM!" and "it's the greatest!" shouting. it so obviously isn't either one.

This dude was a big believer in Neucoin and that is the point.
He invested 40 BTC during presale and was very supportive in the beginning. He followed closely everything that was happening and concluded that he has been "ripped off". You can read his post history on their forum to see why there was such a drastic change in opinion. Maybe you will agree with his points, maybe you won't. At least you'll know the rationale behind someone who has been on both sides of the fence.

I believe he created this email so that other disillusioned investors [and there's quite a few at their forum] could contact him and discuss how to proceed next. I don't see any trolling or wackiness from his part, but rather a genuine concern for his hard earned money.

I don't think any of us is implying this is a simple 'grab-n-run' scam, there are however serious red flags that any potential investor should seriously look into. On a micro level, it is someone's money that is at stake. On a macro level, it is another possible blemish for the cryptocurrency ecosystem
Once again, think about what people are saying and decide for yourself if it makes sense or not.
This forum is insane.  Smiley

Welcome Long Neucoin

Rather than focusing on the motives behind each person [regardless of pro or con], you'd benefit more focusing on the points that each one has made

Read both sides of the argument with an open mind. See who is presenting facts and who is just running their mouths, google around and read the publicly available information. Think which points are more sensible.

Things are messy now with all the newly created spam accounts, it is quite clear from which side  Roll Eyes

The actual details of the project have been discussed here, just buried here and there within these 56 pages. Concerns of coins being centralized on the hands of a few investors and team are under discussion as of now. We will only really know if distribution will be wide and fair after launch.
as for micropayments, all cryptocurrencies can handle micropayments well. It is like saying that a boat can float. I don't see the advantage here? Claims of certain 'innovations' have also been discussed and debunked here

no one knows if it will sink or swim but you can keep an eye out for a few indicators:
-What has been the general reception of the crypto community? Not just the Bitcoin one, but also of other major coins such as Doge, Peercoin, Dash and so on.
-Have the set targets been met so far??
-Has the coin secured any significant partnerships?
-Over a year in development and 25 days left to launch, what has been the achievements so far?
-Has the team been transparent and open to criticism in their forum? Or was there censorship?
-Beta is open. Has any impartial tester expressed awe or found any true innovations?
-Does the coin exhibit typical signs of a Pump n Dump??

TIP: you can find all answers in this thread, just be prepared to read  Wink

As a final thought, here is what one of the biggest investors said a few days ago
http://postimg.org/image/7bi07xijx/18
FYI it has been deleted from the nokoin forum and he has been banned

Kimberly,
Your post was refreshingly organized and rational and thus comforting in all this chaos. I was feeling good...
But then your link at the bottom, pointing to some dude with the email address "[email protected]", was as wacko as any pumper or troll in here.
I think it would be awesome if people here could get past the "it's a SCAM!" and "it's the greatest!" shouting. it so obviously isn't either one.

Kimberly is just a bit angry because she didn't get survey coin  Roll Eyes
legendary
If neucoin were to achieve anything anywhere near wide consumer adoption, it would be worth quite a bit north of a million dollars, believe me. My bet is that THAT'S what neucoin and their angels are betting on.

Do you mean per coin? If so can I please have some of what you're smoking?

I somewhat agree if you're talking about the value of the available float at and shortly after (2-3 months max) launch. If the pump goes off as predicted by several people here, it should initially soar in value. All while significant amounts of the initial float are tied up in "growth accounts", which seem to me to be the "prime controller" equivalent in NeuCoin.

I personally am hoping for initial performance to look something like Auroracoin....a chart that looks like a hockey stick will be just fine with me.

Hahaha, not per coin! Just saying that if Neucoin is successful in reaching lots of consumers - the true holy graal - then the angels will make a hell of a lot more than the mere million dollars from the crowdsale the troll puppets here claim they're just going to steal. And a hell of a lot more than any short term pump and dump for that matter. Medium to long term, lots of consumers... if that happens, angels and crowdsale buyers are going to make a killing. Think Ripple valuation, maybe Ripple and beyond.

There's no logical reason to believe it will.

Unless it by chance "goes viral" (extremely unlikely), how will it happen?

Customer acquisition is usually the most expensive cost in any business and is an ongoing effort.
I saw nothing in the neucoin plan about this beyond "we have connections, we're going to put it
on music and gaming sites". No hard numbers, no nothing.

How will neucoin compete in a sea of altcoins?

Once the preasale money is gone, then what? 

You're betting on it being a holy grail, like you said.   

Welcome Long Neucoin

Rather than focusing on the motives behind each person [regardless of pro or con], you'd benefit more focusing on the points that each one has made

Read both sides of the argument with an open mind. See who is presenting facts and who is just running their mouths, google around and read the publicly available information. Think which points are more sensible.

Things are messy now with all the newly created spam accounts, it is quite clear from which side  Roll Eyes

The actual details of the project have been discussed here, just buried here and there within these 56 pages. Concerns of coins being centralized on the hands of a few investors and team are under discussion as of now. We will only really know if distribution will be wide and fair after launch.
as for micropayments, all cryptocurrencies can handle micropayments well. It is like saying that a boat can float. I don't see the advantage here? Claims of certain 'innovations' have also been discussed and debunked here

no one knows if it will sink or swim but you can keep an eye out for a few indicators:
-What has been the general reception of the crypto community? Not just the Bitcoin one, but also of other major coins such as Doge, Peercoin, Dash and so on.
-Over a year in development and 25 days left to launch, what has been the achievements so far?
-Has the team been transparent and open to criticism in their forum? Or was there censorship?
-Beta is open. Has any impartial tester expressed awe or found any true innovations?

As a final thought, here is what one of the biggest investors said a few days ago

Kimberly,
Activity: 21
If neucoin were to achieve anything anywhere near wide consumer adoption, it would be worth quite a bit north of a million dollars, believe me. My bet is that THAT'S what neucoin and their angels are betting on.

I somewhat agree if you're talking about the value of the available float at and shortly after (2-3 months max) launch. If the pump goes off as predicted by several people here, it should initially soar in value. All while significant amounts of the initial float are tied up in "growth accounts", which seem to me to be the "prime controller" equivalent in NeuCoin.

I personally am hoping for initial performance to look something like Auroracoin....a chart that looks like a hockey stick will be just fine with me.

http://s22.postimg.org/6b7jb5dn1/aurora.jpg

Hahaha, not per coin! Just saying that if Neucoin is successful in reaching lots of consumers - the true holy graal - then the angels will make a hell of a lot more than the mere million dollars from the crowdsale the troll puppets here claim they're just going to steal. And a hell of a lot more than any short term pump and dump for that matter. Medium to long term, lots of consumers... if that happens, angels and crowdsale buyers are going to make a killing. Think Ripple valuation, maybe Ripple and beyond.
why all the newbies here today?
Is it just fun to bash a rich spyware guy and hope all the fancy angels lose their money?

I'll be honest.  It is fun.

Although I am not hoping anyone loses money.

...I'm just expecting it.

Haha, thanks. Makes perfect sense.
I'm torn. On one hand, I want to bash the spyware pig too!
But on the other, I believe he is going to make the longs (me) money.
I have a pretty short horizon, so honestly, I'm more confident of making some $$ here than anywhere else.
I would sell everything after first pump, but I'm just planning to get my capital back. I will let the rest ride on the off chance that this is a big one.
Activity: 20

http://s22.postimg.org/6b7jb5dn1/aurora.jpg
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
ritzarolla, you're scam confirmed's puppet. And vodoo_puppet is your puppet. Does that make scam confirmed vodoo_puppet's grandpuppeteer?

Yeah, if you like.- you can be Dans puppetson

Brings nothing to anything, you will fit well on neucoin forum.
(Try reading kims post above)
She should be the ideal neucoin profile,
But the team strongarmed her out the door, just like primevalsoup.

Where dart?
Activity: 20
No. Serious projects do not care about bitcointalk anymore because this forum has clearly turned into a sad little joke with people that are forced to bash any new competing currency/project for fear of losing their investments in other coins. Anyone with even half a brain can make that out.

If you haven't noticed, ethereum devs too don't seem give two hoots about this troll city and I'm not surprised at all.

Torr, I've always thought of you as one of the more credible people in the NeuCoin forum. Not that that amounts to anything, but, disagreeing and asking relevant questions does not equal trolling. People seem to think that any question they don't like is "trolling".

My exposure to bitcointalk is this thread and I've read through (but not responded) most of the Garza/GAW/Paycoin scam thread. I agree, there's likely some trolling, as there are in all Internet forums, however, there have been many valid questions asked here that haven't been answered. I'd like to see some answers to the althouse stuff posted the other day. Instead, it was completely ignored. That should concern people about NeuCoin.

Also, over the Summer, very little response to what seem like useful questions, and then all of a sudden, when the beta was released, Sandrine comes here and announces. That post was a bit of a turnoff because it started off somewhat insulting and it seemed like she was gloating about delivering something. Something that was late.

As far as Ehtereum goes, I haven't looked at the threads here about it. However, I will say this. I'm a somewhat technical person and I attempted to install the command line tools, GETH, and ETH on various different computers with different OS's. Not one install worked. I attempted to troubleshoot for a while and got bored with it. I know very little about Ehterum, but perhaps things like that is why they're no longer responding here. I can't see something like that doing well long-term if they're not able to make it more user-friendly.
Activity: 21
ritzarolla, you're scam confirmed's puppet. And vodoo_puppet is your puppet. Does that make scam confirmed vodoo_puppet's grandpuppeteer?

Activity: 12

Welcome Long Neucoin

Pages:
Jump to: