Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 95. (Read 196191 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
There are just two possible scenarios:

1. They do it for the money
2. They will be and want to be a central bank

And they could want both! Why do we need Central-banks in Crypto? This will turn out as a Scam or as a centralized project (or both) with all the power in the hands of just a few people. And everybody who invests in it needs to trust them. And sorry, but I don't believe in "non-profit-organisations"... it sounds like a joke and I would feel like an idiot if I would believe that and give them some of my money. ;-)

Plus: If it should be true, that they just have honest plans, they would have to prove it over time.... over years. But there will always be doubts, because nobody will ever know it. At the same time there are some really great projects out there without this extreme wealth- and power-centralization.  The downfall is already implemented. I will watch it like I watch/ed Paycoin.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
If all the coins are dumped to everybody, the value of the coin goes down effectively killing it or putting it aside, if they don't, the voting system is a joke and the credibility of the coin goes down and nobody would use it except the few that bought it, do I get it ?
concerning point 1: maybe, after distributing/dumping the value could go down, but could also find a market based balance which is higher - many factors would be influential
concerning point 2: yes, the voting system as proposed is a joke - it's not a democracy but a dictatorship
Well you could either dump everything and hope that somehow it might works or they can control the distribution and ensure that it works then no ?

there is hope involved on both paths ;-)

but the real question is why would they write
"Within a year after launch, NeuCoin holders will effectively take full control of the NeuCoin foundations."
when they and everybody else can see that this is another lie not true? Can you tell me?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
If all the coins are dumped to everybody, the value of the coin goes down effectively killing it or putting it aside, if they don't, the voting system is a joke and the credibility of the coin goes down and nobody would use it except the few that bought it, do I get it ?
concerning point 1: maybe, after distributing/dumping the value could go down, but could also find a market based balance which is higher - many factors would be influential
concerning point 2: yes, the voting system as proposed is a joke - it's not a democracy but a dictatorship
Well you could either dump everything and hope that somehow it might works or they can control the distribution and ensure that it works then no ?
legendary

[snipped part of the previous quotes]

As any democracy does it, distribute votes to the people.

That's the role of the voting system no ?

One is tempted to believe so:
Within a year after launch, NeuCoin holders will effectively take full control of the NeuCoin foundations. [...] NeuCoin holders will be able to “vote their coins” (1 NeuCoin = 1 vote). With a majority vote, coin holders will be able to:

- Remove Council Members and Enforcers
    - Change the compensation of Council Members and Enforcers
    - [...]

BUT...

Now, please tell me, how will Neucon holders effectively take control after a year when a majority of all coins is still controlled by the same individuals (foundations)?

Source: www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/#direct-democracy

hehe, direct democracy at its finest

Haha, yeah, that was my point, you gotta to start somewhere, but what do you propose ?

No, I'm not Visma.

It's always bad practice in a democracy when a single voter can overrule everybody else.

That's a point nobody would disagree, but the question was more like how would *you* do it ?

Within a year after launch, NeuCoin holders will effectively take full control of the NeuCoin foundations. [...] NeuCoin holders will be able to “vote their coins” (1 NeuCoin = 1 vote). With a majority vote, coin holders will be able to:

- [...]

BUT...

Now, please tell me, how will Neucon holders effectively take control after a year when a majority of all coins is still controlled by the same individuals (foundations)?

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BTC > etc
I invested in the neucoin presale because I believe in the team and angels behind neucoin. They have more business experience than what I see behind any other crypto project.

I just tried out the Myneucoin beta and it’s awesome. Better experience for regular users than any crypto wallet that I have ever seen.

at this point, only Dan "Spyware-pig" or James would make sock puppets to post something so absurd.
not even darteous would be retarded enough to do this

But wait.. you obviously aren’t two real people. But who are you? Liqio? Gekko? Jonald?

LOL! Says the 1 post account!! You expect us to believe that you and the other zero-day newbie accounts who solely post unconvincing support on this thread are real people???

Using your highly scientific method, we can determine that the following Nokoin critics are also not real people
we are all Liqio, Gekko, Jonald or Gollum

UsernameBitcoin
chesthing
iCEBREAKER
digicoin
unsoindovo
TotalPanda
bitfreak!
VulgusMan
tempus
gjgjg
anticlimax
notsofast
MisterGreen
BitcoinFX
Blazedout419
funxyzeit
TheMightyKnight
-Greed-
pringles1901
chaoman
TaunSew
xiaomi7
cisahasa
Cryptock
illodin
balu2
... and that's just from the first 8 pages, as you read further more facts are exposed and more members start laughing at nokoin.
Everyone in that list have much more credibility here than you (and other nokoin shills), many of those are Hero and Legendary members

If you want to be taken seriously, next time disprove the issues we brought up with verifiable proof, like we do
Nokoin is in such deep shit that even investors and mods are walking away, you'll have to try much harder to prop it up
legendary

Haha, yeah, that was my point, you gotta to start somewhere, but what do you propose ?

No, I'm not Visma.

It's always bad practice in a democracy when a single voter can overrule everybody else.

That's a point nobody would disagree, but the question was more like how would *you* do it ?

- [...]

BUT...

I guess you were pointing that fact ?
The initial Council Members were recruited and appointed by NeuCoin’s founders and will serve for an initial term of three years. In the first year, the Council Members will be primarily composed of members of the NeuCoin Project team (however not founders). By the end of year one, the foundations will each recruit two independent Council Members and some of the NeuCoin Project team Council Members will resign from the Councils. After the first term, Council Members will stand for re-election for consecutive three year terms.
Source: http://www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/#direct-democracy

Nope.

Council members and foundations:

Jonathan Yves Jean Gnassia

NEUCOIN CODE FOUNDATION

NEUCOIN UTILITY FOUNDATION

Mael Benjamin Nison

NEUCOIN CODE FOUNDATION

NEUCOIN GROWTH FOUNDATION

Sylvain Kauphy Roger Laurent

NEUCOIN CODE FOUNDATION

Ludovic Pierre Pouvreau

Get it?

No, I'm not Visma.

legendary

No, I'm not Visma.

No, I'm not Visma.

legendary

No, I'm not Visma.

No, I'm not Visma.
legendary

Are you Visma btw?
I guess you were pointing that fact ?
The initial Council Members were recruited and appointed by NeuCoin’s founders and will serve for an initial term of three years. In the first year, the Council Members will be primarily composed of members of the NeuCoin Project team (however not founders). By the end of year one, the foundations will each recruit two independent Council Members and some of the NeuCoin Project team Council Members will resign from the Councils. After the first term, Council Members will stand for re-election for consecutive three year terms.
Source: http://www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/#direct-democracy
4 people control all 3 "foundations".  Why am I not the slightest bit surprised?

You gotta start with people at beginning duh.

You didn't get the point. Read it again!

Foundations and council members:

NEUCOIN CODE FOUNDATION

Mael Benjamin Nison

Sandrine Jacqueline Ayral

Mael Benjamin Nison

Ludovic Pierre Pouvreau

Ludovic Pierre Pouvreau

https://www.gov.im/lib/docs/ded/companies/companiesReg/Foundations/foundationsactregister.pdf

4 people control all 3 "foundations".  Why am I not the slightest bit surprised?
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
4 people control all 3 "foundations".  Why am I not the slightest bit surprised?

You gotta start with scamming people at beginning duh.

FTFY

You gotta start with people at beginning duh.
legendary
[...]
Liqio - you’ve made 586 posts on altcoin threads since you joined bitcointalk on nov 21, 2013 - just at the peak of btc and altcoin prices. How is this investment of time paying off for you?
[...]

Hi sockpuppet

Thanks for asking.
I'm doing great TBH. Those times are very exciting and I've been following the scene a bit longer than being registered on this forum.
You don't need to worry about my finances.

Personally I don't have too much time left after a real live day, but I still follow a couple of projects with big interest.
Now, you obviously wonder what I'm doing in this thread. I can tell you, it's my scam radar that brought me here.

Neucon seems to be the most dangerous kind of long run con. Appearing professionally at first sight and doing huge amount of marketing - but, obviously nothing behind it besides a nicely dressed up pump-and-dump.
Neucon will milk the noobs big time and I don't like that, that's what I'm doing here.
Since you have checked my stats and post history you'll know that I'm not rashly calling something a scam, correct?

LiQio

PS: Ever wondered why Sandrine doesn't answer "real" questions?
Pages:
Jump to: