Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NEW] <<<PINKSTARCOIN PNKS>>> [CRYPTONIGHT] [CRYPTONOTE] - page 2. (Read 21619 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I tried to help PNKS Blockchain just now but it was showing socket error both 2555 and 2777, pool doesn’t allow me to connect
Activity: 280
For those wishing to continue to dig PNKS and help us confirm transactions the only active pool is

Block found about 15 hours ago? Network's broken?
The problem was that the difficulty was high and the speed was low. Now you are finding new blocks
Activity: 65
For those wishing to continue to dig PNKS and help us confirm transactions the only active pool is

Block found about 15 hours ago? Network's broken?
Thanks for the help.
I would be grateful for the link to the detailed description of how to transfer my PNCS to new coins. I want to continue mining.)
Go to the first page of the thread there is specified how to exchange the PNKS in PSTAR. At the moment we have some problems with the blockchain of PNKS because all the pools have moved into the PSTAR blockchain
Activity: 2
Thanks for the help.
I would be grateful for the link to the detailed description of how to transfer my PNCS to new coins. I want to continue mining.)
Hello everybody.
Can not go into your simplevallet.
Help to understand the reason.
2018-May-01 18: 11: 41.545238 INFO Opened wallet: adYpmVdRefQKFtproE5DFqNuBp4yE
oe1MVqQQ6XrKRy6YDkpsjWJbH83jAugL6ef8jJjKY3W2RnigLeJyqkikksG13DxxtfVo
2018-May-01 18: 11: 41.550238 INFO *************************************** *****
Use "help" command to see the list of available commands.
2018-May-01 18: 11: 43.463248 ERROR Error: wallet failed to connect to daemon (h
ttp: // localhost: 14184).
2018-May-01 18: 11: 45.487251 ERROR [BlockchainSynchronizer] Failed to query out
dated pool transaction: NodeErrorCategory: 7, Can not connect to daemon

[wallet adYpmV]: 2018-May-01 18: 11: 53.638287 ERROR [BlockchainSynchronizer] Fa
iled to query outdated pool transaction: NodeErrorCategory: 7, Can not connect to d
aemon

You have to start Daemon first, wait for the synchronization to complete and open simplewallet
Activity: 2
Hello everybody.
Can not go into your simplevallet.
Help to understand the reason.
2018-May-01 18: 11: 41.545238 INFO Opened wallet: adYpmVdRefQKFtproE5DFqNuBp4yE
oe1MVqQQ6XrKRy6YDkpsjWJbH83jAugL6ef8jJjKY3W2RnigLeJyqkikksG13DxxtfVo
2018-May-01 18: 11: 41.550238 INFO *************************************** *****
Use "help" command to see the list of available commands.
2018-May-01 18: 11: 43.463248 ERROR Error: wallet failed to connect to daemon (h
ttp: // localhost: 14184).
2018-May-01 18: 11: 45.487251 ERROR [BlockchainSynchronizer] Failed to query out
dated pool transaction: NodeErrorCategory: 7, Can not connect to daemon

[wallet adYpmV]: 2018-May-01 18: 11: 53.638287 ERROR [BlockchainSynchronizer] Fa
iled to query outdated pool transaction: NodeErrorCategory: 7, Can not connect to d
aemon
Activity: 110
For that reward, it will be every bitcointalk profile, newly created profiles with less than 5 interactions will not receive the prize. For those who are active and follow the project, there will soon be other rewards, among which also flash rewards that will then receive only those who follow the forum.
I will also add prizes, for those who are mining, I think in early March.
Activity: 18
how long does it take to wait for a new coin? the letter sent today in the afternoon
any pool running? Huh
The pools have been converted into PinkstarcoinV2.
Cool, now we know that Pinkstarcoin is useful for holidays and to drink a fresh Jchnusa and that it has been born in Sardinia - which undoubtedly is a beautiful place. But why is it call Pinkstarcoin, which actually is suggesting a coin devoted to erotic entertainment? Smiley
I've never talked about erotic entertainment, the name Pinkstar comes from a rare and expensive pink diamond.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
any pool running? Huh
Activity: 37
The problems is that if a user wants to sell a video card for 300$ and 1 PNKS is 1$ the seller is gonna list it for 300 PNKS. However during the day PNKS  may fall to 0.8$. Then the a buyer snipe the GPU for 300 PNKS
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Cool, now we know that Pinkstarcoin is useful for holidays and to drink a fresh Jchnusa and that it has been born in Sardinia - which undoubtedly is a beautiful place. But why is it call Pinkstarcoin, which actually is suggesting a coin devoted to erotic entertainment? Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 1

adXYNtYYVqQAhB9pvhA5m63CzSiZ1P3c5iEREm32hcoCaE1kk1zZArXV69umXcuKhLK8Wvby5FmVef3 c1FcdjCMB2Ud2cCUnt

INVALID ADDRESS
There is a space in the address.

Now I see it. Copying / paste from this forum again.....and yes...when I paste in pinkstarcoin wallet a space appears.

So I delete the space and it's good to go?

adXYNtYYVqQAhB9pvhA5m63CzSiZ1P3c5iEREm32hcoCaE1kk1zZArXV69umXcuKhLK8Wvby5FmVef3 c1FcdjCMB2Ud2cCUnt

INVALID ADDRESS
There is a space in the address.
Activity: 12
Merit: 1

INVALID ADDRESS
Activity: 26
Today, after 15 days, I received the answer from coinexchange.io; to list the coins, ask for a payment of 4 BTC, my answer was that I do not add the currency on their exchange. When I am no longer a beginner, the blockexplorer will be finished and there will be the website, I will contact other exchanges
Activity: 54
If the currency of your community (Crepcoin) had not stolen the money that I had to invest in this project, we would have also had a website
I just asked if any action/negotiation started to list the coin (it was highlighted in red color). Do you have any commitment to do it due to premine? or we will wait for next scam exchange?
But please advise how will your collect 0.2-0.5 BTC to list the coin in proper exchange if we are still missing even basic website???

Yes, CRE(A)P and its exchange is scam, but only it hepls you to sell premined coins to very lucky investors.

PS: Anyway, good luck in swap Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: