Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NEW] <<<PINKSTARCOIN PNKS>>> [CRYPTONIGHT] [CRYPTONOTE] - page 4. (Read 21619 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
PINKSTAR COIN
cheer up!
Try marketing! Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 279
They will not be converted automatically, as there is no fork, but a new blockchain. On April 24, instructions will be published to exchange their PNKS in PSTAR. Continue to follow us

Thanks a lot for the quick feedback. Will wait for further instruction on how to proceed around that date.

Is there a reason why you guys decided to move to a new blockchain other than the size of it starting to be too big?
Activity: 75
Never received my pnks on crepcoin... now the site is closed.. I feel to have been scammed. Dev, do you have something to say?

Activity: 32
I need to withdrawal from Crepcoin Exchange ? Huh Huh
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
On April 24th the PNKS swap will start with the new PSTAR version, the method and the instructions for the exchange will be communicated. After the disappearance of the Crepcoin team for over 10 days, blocked withdrawals, but still active deposits, we asked several times to forward withdrawals, disable deposits and eliminate Pinkstarcoin from their exchange. We think the Crepcoin coin, their exchange are both scams. But even if it were not scam, we can not leave our currency in an exchange so unreliable, with a support and a non-existent team! If any of the PNKS coins on their exchange, request the withdrawal immediately, for security make a screenshot where you can see the figure and the wording pending, this will be necessary to exchange the coins if Crepcoin will not send the withdrawals.
Great project with a great team and supporters. Let’s make this grow up  Grin
Activity: 280
On April 24th the new version of the coin will be presented, you will have all the information for all you have to do to exchange your coins and will start swapping, you can exchange your coins starting from April 24th 2018 and by June 16th 2018.
I am currently holding my coins in your windows wallet. Do I need to do something to swap my coins on April 24th or will they be converted automatically?
They will not be converted automatically, as there is no fork, but a new blockchain. On April 24, instructions will be published to exchange their PNKS in PSTAR. Continue to follow us
A new PNKS pool has been added, and on 24 April it will be updated to be able to extract PSTAR. MINER118 http://pnks.easyhash.pro
Activity: 616
Merit: 279
On April 24th the new version of the coin will be presented, you will have all the information for all you have to do to exchange your coins and will start swapping, you can exchange your coins starting from April 24th 2018 and by June 16th 2018.
I am currently holding my coins in your windows wallet. Do I need to do something to swap my coins on April 24th or will they be converted automatically?
Crepcoin exchange is back online! Those who have open orders must cancel the orders and request the withdrawal, once requested the levy for safety to make a screenshot in which the sum is clearly visible and Pending. There will be no exchanges of currency blocked on CrepCoin Exchange without attachment to the screenshot.
Never received my pnks on crepcoin... now the site is closed.. I feel to have been scammed. Dev, do you have something to say?
Did you save the screenshot as I asked?
Activity: 61
I don't care about your 20k coins you promised, They are worth nothing. It hadn't even crossed my mind.

I have had my pool up baby sitting it every time your buggy code crashes which you did not even update once!
Why did not you say about this problem? Why have not others complained about this problem? I have not updated the code because there were simply no known problems!
Activity: 28
I don't care about your 20k coins you promised, They are worth nothing. It hadn't even crossed my mind.

I have had my pool up baby sitting it every time your buggy code crashes which you did not even update once!
The pool http://pinkstar.blockhunter.xyz/# is back 4 days, if you have the miner aimed at this pool, I invite you to change the pool.
With the new version of the coin will no longer be sent rewards for the pools, who creates the pool will do it exclusively to earn from taxes. If you are interested in creating a Pinkstarcoin pool, contact me.

You centrerlised this project when you made the official pool 0% fee kicking off all other pools. As well as you accusing me of collusion with another pool to obtain double bounty then demanding I delete all comments about the matter after your "error"

As well as constant deamon crashing, it requires a baby sitter. I'm done with this project.
There is a reason why pools all dropped off. Good day
Instead the problem is another, you pulled back once I announced that there would no longer be prizes for the pools, so I would not have given the 20000PNKS every 2 months. If the problem had been as you say, why did not you stop before? I accused you of having a double pool now about 2 months ago, the official pool has existed for more than 2 months! The news of not giving more prizes with the new version of the currency instead is a very short time ago! Wink
Activity: 28
The pool http://pinkstar.blockhunter.xyz/# is back 4 days, if you have the miner aimed at this pool, I invite you to change the pool.
With the new version of the coin will no longer be sent rewards for the pools, who creates the pool will do it exclusively to earn from taxes. If you are interested in creating a Pinkstarcoin pool, contact me.

You centrerlised this project when you made the official pool 0% fee kicking off all other pools. As well as you accusing me of collusion with another pool to obtain double bounty then demanding I delete all comments about the matter after your "error"

As well as constant deamon crashing, it requires a baby sitter. I'm done with this project.
There is a reason why pools all dropped off. Good day
Anyone who has open orders on Crepcoin Exchange is requested to cancel and request the withdrawal. THANK YOU
Activity: 54
I am not so confident in this coin at the moment. There needs to be a transparent roadmap, measurable goals to be met. Right now, the developer (what dev is going on except of cloning other coin tech, btw?) changes his mind every few days, looses trust into someone or announces something else unexpected. Plainly speaking, this looks childish.

I am not criticizing because I don’t like the coin, but to the contrary, because I want it to become a success. However, I am skeptical.

• What makes this coin different from other coins?
  • The coin swap will be a major pain in the ass for users. What will be the benefits of it (apart from reducing the number of coins)?
  • What problem is this coin trying to solve? What is its mission statement?
  • Getting on exchanges is one thing. The other -more important one- is to be able to *buy* stuff with the coins. Any plans for this? Like, for example, the dev selling his old bike? (Sounds like a joke, I know, but a coin has one main purpose: As currency.)
  • Any plans regarding the algorithm? You know, PoW algorithm changes are the talk of the town these days (Monero, Electroneum...) and pretty soon there might be a lot of leftover CryptoNight hash power as soon as the PoW change in the major coins is done.
  • Please no more secrecy. Telling users they do not know what the dev did / does just shows, that the work is not communicated properly. There is no reason to be secretive. One needs to convince / win over users. This is only done through transparency.

Rant over.

Greate example for your skepticism.
Crecpoin
Roadmap +
Exchange +
White Paper +
Features +
Marketing +

Result -> absolutly failure currency and platform.

You are right. Only up to 5 Cryptonight coins are not scam. The rest is just clone with 0 capitalization and no future.
PS: Dev is not guilty in it.
Pages:
Jump to: