Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NEW] <<<PINKSTARCOIN PNKS>>> [CRYPTONIGHT] [CRYPTONOTE] - page 5. (Read 21619 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I am not so confident in this coin at the moment. There needs to be a transparent roadmap, measurable goals to be met. Right now, the developer (what dev is going on except of cloning other coin tech, btw?) changes his mind every few days, looses trust into someone or announces something else unexpected. Plainly speaking, this looks childish.

I am not criticizing because I don’t like the coin, but to the contrary, because I want it to become a success. However, I am skeptical.

• What makes this coin different from other coins?
  • The coin swap will be a major pain in the ass for users. What will be the benefits of it (apart from reducing the number of coins)?
  • What problem is this coin trying to solve? What is its mission statement?
  • Getting on exchanges is one thing. The other -more important one- is to be able to *buy* stuff with the coins. Any plans for this? Like, for example, the dev selling his old bike? (Sounds like a joke, I know, but a coin has one main purpose: As currency.)
  • Any plans regarding the algorithm? You know, PoW algorithm changes are the talk of the town these days (Monero, Electroneum...) and pretty soon there might be a lot of leftover CryptoNight hash power as soon as the PoW change in the major coins is done.
  • Please no more secrecy. Telling users they do not know what the dev did / does just shows, that the work is not communicated properly. There is no reason to be secretive. One needs to convince / win over users. This is only done through transparency.

Rant over.

Greate example for your skepticism.
Crecpoin
Roadmap +
Exchange +
White Paper +
Features +
Marketing +

Result -> absolutly failure currency and platform.
Activity: 1
I am not so confident in this coin at the moment. There needs to be a transparent roadmap, measurable goals to be met. Right now, the developer (what dev is going on except of cloning other coin tech, btw?) changes his mind every few days, looses trust into someone or announces something else unexpected. Plainly speaking, this looks childish.

I am not criticizing because I don’t like the coin, but to the contrary, because I want it to become a success. However, I am skeptical.

• What makes this coin different from other coins?
  • The coin swap will be a major pain in the ass for users. What will be the benefits of it (apart from reducing the number of coins)?
  • What problem is this coin trying to solve? What is its mission statement?
  • Getting on exchanges is one thing. The other -more important one- is to be able to *buy* stuff with the coins. Any plans for this? Like, for example, the dev selling his old bike? (Sounds like a joke, I know, but a coin has one main purpose: As currency.)
  • Any plans regarding the algorithm? You know, PoW algorithm changes are the talk of the town these days (Monero, Electroneum...) and pretty soon there might be a lot of leftover CryptoNight hash power as soon as the PoW change in the major coins is done.
  • Please no more secrecy. Telling users they do not know what the dev did / does just shows, that the work is not communicated properly. There is no reason to be secretive. One needs to convince / win over users. This is only done through transparency.

Rant over.
Activity: 280
U afraid that three months' mining will be wasted. That's the reason for your concern. I think that the dev should take in the reward of the miners at the swap, and how he will do it depends on him.
Exactly Wink but there is no choice - it is not possible to distinguish "mined" and "premined" coins)))
So, if you want more information, follow the discussion on Discord, telegram or bitcointalk from April 24th, you will also see all the figures, which you can know which coins have been mined, how many will be mined and how many have been used by the Premine of 240 million and will be exchanged for 5%.
Having done the mining in recent months is not useless as there will be a percentage of coins that will cover the exchange 10: 1 of the old coins. 10 PNKS = 1 PSTAR
Activity: 54
U afraid that three months' mining will be wasted. That's the reason for your concern. I think that the dev should take in the reward of the miners at the swap, and how he will do it depends on him.
Exactly Wink but there is no choice - it is not possible to distinguish "mined" and "premined" coins)))

Come on, now let's go better Wink To you too, good luck for everything. Smiley
Listen, did you really want to quote me?  Cheesy Cheesy
excuse Dany, I wrong I had to enter the previous comment to your
In the new version there will be the Premine of 5% for development, costs, exchanges and teams, which is equivalent to 6 million PSTAR. We will have to add the percentage to cover the exchange of coins that are and will be undermined.
Activity: 75
I do not think you deserve any better, I do not have to give you any answer because if instead of writing crap, you tell you would know that what is written on the road map has already been done in advance, then that there will be a currency swap, that the Premine for team rewards, money expenses (website, seed node, marketing, exchanges) will be 5%! I have not anticipated money according to you? The seed nodes are active from December 17 for a cost of almost $ 10 a month, launched an advertising campaign on Instagram for the launch of the new currency, costing € 30, registered the domain Pinkstarcoin.com, we will buy the domain Pinkstarcoin.org in the coming days, the site will be accessible from April 24, a website also needs hosting. Take 2 accounts and see if I do not want and I have not advanced my pocket money!
I am talking about this 5% "premine" -  will swap of miners be paid from it?

Ah, there you are about. Apparently, the dev plans to change the size of the premine? Only dev can answer yo question, but he promised to give the full specification of the new coin not earlier than April 24.
I do not think you deserve any better, I do not have to give you any answer because if instead of writing crap, you tell you would know that what is written on the road map has already been done in advance, then that there will be a currency swap, that the Premine for team rewards, money expenses (website, seed node, marketing, exchanges) will be 5%! I have not anticipated money according to you? The seed nodes are active from December 17 for a cost of almost $ 10 a month, launched an advertising campaign on Instagram for the launch of the new currency, costing € 30, registered the domain Pinkstarcoin.com, we will buy the domain Pinkstarcoin.org in the coming days, the site will be accessible from April 24, a website also needs hosting. Take 2 accounts and see if I do not want and I have not advanced my pocket money!
I am talking about this 5% "premine" -  will swap of miners be paid from it?
OK, Please explain the process of swap of "existing" coins - mined and "premined".
Main question: Will they be paid from "5% premine"?  

I don't understand about "5% premine"
From coin specs description - PREMINE: 20% / 240.000.000,00000000 PNKS (10% BOUNTY CAMPAIGN, 7% COIN MAINTENANCE, 3% RESERVED)
What are u talking about? What bothers u?
OK, Please explain the process of swap of "existing" coins - mined and "premined".
Main question: Will they be paid from "5% premine"?  

Listen, did you really want to quote me?  Cheesy Cheesy
Nothing is done for Coin during 3 months despite of HUGE 20% premine!

- no roadmap with any valid idea (white-paper is just copy-pasted)
 - no even simple website (no registered domain)
 - all resources distributed on mining pools and file sharing resources
 - seed nodes in the mining pools?Huh

I consider that concept of the coin is:

1) Get big premine
2) Pay with premined coins to devs, pool owners, etc.
3) Wait for miracle and new lambo Roll Eyes

Almost every coin has web-site from the beginning, but Creator saves fiat money on everything or has no skills to build it))) It requires 0,5-1 BTC to list coin on proper exchanges -> who will pay for it??? Cool

PS: Stop to waste your electricity on this coin... it will cost nothing.
I see you are very informed, close your mouth, when you do not know what we are doing and especially without informing you!
Thank you for very "polite" start, I hope that your "marketing" team will act the same way.

OK, please advise the reason of 20% premine and what actual steps were done during 3 months.

Such comments don't have any creative work. What exactly do you offer to the developer and the community?

1) Get big premine

Almost every coin has web-site from the beginning, but Creator saves fiat money on everything or has no skills to build it))) It requires 0,5-1 BTC to list coin on proper exchanges -> who will pay for it??? Cool

I see you are very informed, close your mouth, when you do not know what we are doing and especially without informing you!
Thank you for very "polite" start, I hope that your "marketing" team will act the same way.

OK, please advise the reason of 20% premine and what actual steps were done during 3 months.

Such comments don't have any creative work. What exactly do you offer to the developer and the community?

1) Get big premine

OK, let's check your nodes due to code on github:

const char* const SEED_NODES[] = {
  "80.211.236.173:14183",     -  serverdedicati.aruba.it started from the beginnig OK
  "80.211.235.27:14183",        -  serverdedicati.aruba.it started from the beginnig  OK
  "193.70.84.52:14183",          - "official" mining pool with Dinacty coin   Huh
  "69.162.89.184:14183",        -  limestonenetworks.com OK
  "54.38.164.44:14183"           - new from 3-mar pnks.mnt-tech.fr OK
};

%5 of premine is more or less OK Undecided Undecided, other coins like "NXB" with 5% premine has listing on 2 exchanges, website and it's own exchange for coins Tongue

GOOD LUCK to your project

1) Get big premine

1) Get big premine

1) Get big premine

1) Get big premine

Activity: 126
Merit: 51
new Announcements from crepcoin

IMPORTANT

Due to a family problem, crepcoin main dev will be out for some weeks. Finally, all another devs have access to all CREP environment. Payments will be processed as soon as possible. We need help in some areas, if you are interested on help us, you can send an email to [email protected].

I have pending withdrawal  Cry
Activity: 17
we appologise for the Crepcoin issue, we have lost our trust in the exchange as they are holding all withdrawals, you should receive your PNKS back into your wallet. Majority of our community have so far but please do keep an eye on your withdrawal, take screenshots but it may take some time to withdraw. If you have a balance on the exchange please don't hesitate to withdraw this back to your wallet as the whole exchange will be co-ordinated by the Devs. Thanks for all your support and understanding.
Pages:
Jump to: