Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Stabletoken ROKS on the Ethereum network - page 19. (Read 19143 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
"

I'm interested what is your way to become ""medium of exchange"". How do you see that and what plan do you have to achieve this goal?
Very strange question, every stablecoin, stablecoin is as obvious medium of exchange, as fiat.
Activity: 24
Everybody heard about the future Ethereum 2.0 and Rockstable can become Stabletoken 2.0. Just better than current ones, without any doubts.
Activity: 170
What do you think will it be easy to make people trust in your token in the Philippines? When you don't have experience with the project, the msin question is about the trust.

We agree that trust is a very important aspect which makes or breaks a product, company or project that is why we plan to run a PILOT program with our partners so we can show everyone how ROKS and the mainsale app work, what are its benefits and advantages.
Activity: 170
Bitcoin price is going to fall under $10,000, maybe under 8,000, I guess. Hot it can involve on ROKS?

Well, the price of bitcoin is very unpredictable and that's a fact. ROKS, on the other hand, is not tied up or pegged with bitcoin so it won't affect ROKS. Initially we peg to USD so naturally, our backing is USD not BTC
High volatility is one of the most typical reasons why regular people, as vendors refuse to use cryptocurrencies. And current stablecoins can't deal with many problems either.
Activity: 9
"

You can earn not only on the price difference/arbitrage/etc. Just read about the Rockstable evangelists program.
Durig these days, most of the visitors are interested only on free tokens from airdrop and bounty, that's really sad.
What do you think will it be easy to make people trust in your token in the Philippines? When you don't have experience with the project, the msin question is about the trust.
Activity: 11
"
You can earn not only on the price difference/arbitrage/etc. Just read about the Rockstable evangelists program.
There are too many stablecoin as well. Stablecoins are everywhere, on every exchange, you can't follow allf them
Hi, what do you think about new Rockstable tutorial: https://youtu.be/fp4jF37n09Y ? It may help OFWs to use ROKS token
Activity: 31
Any new information about future trading? if it's not possible with Exmarkets, just look for another exchange
hello
"

All the so-called "stablecoins" are stable tokens as well, as no of these currencies has built on own blockchain.
Rockstable doesn't create anything new, but it will make things easier for people including business and OFWs
"

Don't stop on becoming evangelist, you can become master evangelist as well)
I've been following updates of Rockstable project for a long time and I can't see any updates except of Mainsale app version
Activity: 10
Typical news about the Philippines: https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/philippines/philippines-crocodile-kills-teen-who-was-spear-hunting-at-night-1.66334904 . And this country is being called innovative,

Guys, I found this awesome article from Rockstable team: https://medium.com/rockstable/stablecoin-as-hayeks-private-money-cc608b2fdd7e. It's quite long, but you should read it to understand what are they proposing to us.
I see that Rockstable team members read many books about economics, finances and money and are good authors as well.
One of the most professional team I've ever seen, really. With more time, these guys will make a revolution!
Activity: 16
Why do you think so? Is it just your opinion that doesn' based on something? BTC may fall but also can significally rise
Activity: 13
Bitcoin price is going to fall under $10,000, maybe under 8,000, I guess. Hot it can involve on ROKS?
Activity: 14

Technically, ROKS is not a stablecoin but rather a stabletoken. Ethereum blockchain now has many disadvantages and only update v 2.0 can fix most of them.
I think in the future it would be better for ROKS to build its own blockchain. But now Ethereum is ok for the start.
What achievements does ROKS have currently? Im sorry but so many projects just gave empty promises to its users
Pages:
Jump to: