Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEWB - The crypto market's dirty little secret - page 12. (Read 153786 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
I am an investor for a long time and in my opinion it is a solid project and that it follows the path of success, where it is an interactive platform in the world of crypto, but i have a doubt, besides the continuous development, What is missing for Newbium to be definitely a success? A little more investment in the marketing industry or be adapted the campaigns?

Thank you for your long time support, yes we agree more effective marketing efforts are always beneficial.  To get to our 2018 price target we need to really come up with creative solutions which we are working very hard to do.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Gosh this BTC Volatility has really killed all the low cap alts.
I really have faith in my Newbiums.
I just try not to look at the price currently.
I have great feeling about Newbium by the end of 2018
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
I am an investor for a long time and in my opinion it is a solid project and that it follows the path of success, where it is an interactive platform in the world of crypto, but i have a doubt, besides the continuous development, What is missing for Newbium to be definitely a success? A little more investment in the marketing industry or be adapted the campaigns?
legendary
Today Google following Facebooks footsteps banned crypto related ads on its network. This action is negative for the crypto industry as a whole but we must admit that it is positive for crypto news platforms such as Newbium.

It looks like Twitter is going to be following Facebook & Google's as well.

it's actually a good thing I think, I grew sick of all the ico ads and ads of stupid traditional trading platforms enticing people to buy eth at top of the hype. NEWBIUM with its social platform format can help filter these out with another form of advertising that gets propagated by the members, eg they can like or dislike an ad and those with low evaluation don't spread too much and maybe adding the option to flag an ad if it was a spam. somehow for me i've been trying to imagine a different model of advertising that is based on sharing by the members instead of cookies spying on our behaviour and ads being forced on us everywhere to grab away from our attention.

Yea I already spend a lot of time on Steemit a lot. It is quiet Addictive
It just does not have the Traffic such as the Social Media Giants such as Twitter etc.
I can see blockchain based media's like Newbium prosper over the long run
Hope there is more development soon

Thanks for both your feedback.  Yes, we are always working on development we should have more updates soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Today Google following Facebooks footsteps banned crypto related ads on its network. This action is negative for the crypto industry as a whole but we must admit that it is positive for crypto news platforms such as Newbium.

it's actually a good thing I think, I grew sick of all the ico ads and ads of stupid traditional trading platforms enticing people to buy eth at top of the hype. NEWBIUM with its social platform format can help filter these out with another form of advertising that gets propagated by the members, eg they can like or dislike an ad and those with low evaluation don't spread too much and maybe adding the option to flag an ad if it was a spam. somehow for me i've been trying to imagine a different model of advertising that is based on sharing by the members instead of cookies spying on our behaviour and ads being forced on us everywhere to grab away from our attention.

Yea I already spend a lot of time on Steemit a lot. It is quiet Addictive
It just does not have the Traffic such as the Social Media Giants such as Twitter etc.
I can see blockchain based media's like Newbium prosper over the long run
Hope there is more development soon
Activity: 623
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
Hello, Guys from Developer & Community NewBium. for new register still, disable iam waiting for maybe 2 weeks but still cant register always saying oops sorry try again later. any ETA for finish new improve?
legendary

legendary
Very true! Would be nice at some point for members of the Newbium platform to be able to subscribe to news of specific coins or topics and share with friends, I'm guessing this is also planned? I think as a social platform there is so much potential for very useful things in this space, that's why I'm excited about this project!

Actually right now users are subscribe to all topics and coins.  But yes we can modify this at some point in the future.
Activity: 623
Merit: 500

Very true! Would be nice at some point for members of the Newbium platform to be able to subscribe to news of specific coins or topics and share with friends, I'm guessing this is also planned? I think as a social platform there is so much potential for very useful things in this space, that's why I'm excited about this project!
legendary
legendary
It is not easy to see that the developers of NEWMIUM are improving, which is a complicated and burdensome thing to do.

If you follow this thread then you will be updated regarding our development.  We have made two recent posts about development work just scroll up and you will see.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
It is not easy to see that the developers of NEWMIUM are improving, which is a complicated and burdensome thing to do.
Activity: 95
Merit: 23
Do you know, when it will be able to sign in? I tried it, but it was not succesful...
legendary
Update Status:

We have completed optimizations which makes the full https://coins.newbium.com platform much much faster worldwide.  Actually we were pretty fast already in Europe but now we are fast worldwide.  Newbium receives visitors from all countries around the world.

Test here: https://coins.newbium.com/post/2582-receive-send-ethereum-tokens-myetherwallet-com

Individual pages (posts) have been optimized the homepage https://coins.newbium.com did not receive the speed increase.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
How to register on that platform? I have tried to register twice with 2 different emails and confirmation email which came does not work? So what to do? How to activate my account?
legendary
Landomata: Have you considered  migrating a portion of Newbium over to NEM's mosaics? I mentioned it before, thought I would bring it back up again seeing as even the Venezuelan government has released their token on NEM mosaics.

It could be put to a community vote.

We have been keeping on eye on the "PETRO" so will make a note to look into NEM mosaics.  That being said it would need to be getting strong adoption growth for us to even consider the possibility.  
legendary
Activity: 1050
Landomata: Have you considered  migrating a portion of Newbium over to NEM's mosaics? I mentioned it before, thought I would bring it back up again seeing as even the Venezuelan government has released their token on NEM mosaics.

It could be put to a community vote.
legendary
Lack of informations on this coin .. Cheesy

Where did you check for information?
legendary
Hi!
I have Newbium in my Exchange wallet and it required NXT address for withdrawal. Will it enough to download desktop NXT wallet and withdraw Newbium on generated NXT address?  Does it required to make some adittional actions to see Newbium in the wallet (like adding of contract's address for Ethereum tokens)? 

Please help me to understand. Thanks

Nxt wallet from https://nxtplatform.org is all you need.  There is no need for contract address, etc. as this is for NEWB on Nxt Blockchain.

Pages:
Jump to: