Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEWB - The crypto market's dirty little secret - page 11. (Read 153786 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
If the award scheme is launched, it will certainly attract a large number of support to participate in the activities.

A long term loyalty program is something we have been thinking very hard about but it is still way too early to say if anything will come of it.
legendary

To increase our marketing efficiency we have established an in-house content newsroom.   

We will be creating amazing crypto currency content to help drive our marketing goals.

That is great news
I am still holding on to my newbs Smiley
hopefully when market recovers and people get back
We can end up winning price wise

Is there any bounties or any plan for such ?

Thank you for the continued support we will not let you down.  At this moment no special bounty is planned but that could change very fast, will keep everyone updated if there are changes.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268

To increase our marketing efficiency we have established an in-house content newsroom.   

This is awesome news, crypto news sites are doge shit, more biased and full of lies than regular media , Newbium could really get advanced adoption from providing unbiased news and opinions. I will buy more based on this, Newbium in house content makes the site much better.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
We have followed many ICOs and this is one of them. We are here to throw our PERSONAL invitation to you guys to be part of our exchange. We understand the problems faced by your team and other ICOs to get themselves listed, so we have created something which will be the BEST solution to all.

It not only aims to save cost but also time with no faulty promises or lengthy durations. We are fast, easy, simple and highly affordable exchange.

In order to get yourself in, please visit http://www.coinbed.io/ for more info or email us at [email protected]

Kind Regards,
Coinbed Representative
Activity: 132
Merit: 10

We will be creating amazing crypto currency content to help drive our marketing goals.

That is great news

If the award scheme is launched, it will certainly attract a large number of support to participate in the activities.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109

That is great news

legendary

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Investment in cryptocurrency is good in comparison to others available markets, but it is highly volatile and risky too in comparison to others.
legendary

legendary
Supporting the great blockchain migration

1st Quarter 2018 Update & Major Announcement

legendary
2018 status update and major announcement planned in the next few days.
legendary
Post rewards which have been delayed due to platform upgrade will be sent out over the next few days
legendary

time for a better value?

Yes, better value is our singular aim and we need to do the work to achieve it.
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

Newbium project is 2 years old.  Wink Grin Shocked Smiley Cheesy Cool Tongue

time for a better value?

legendary
Supporting the great blockchain migration

Newbium project is 2 years old.  Wink Grin Shocked Smiley Cheesy Cool Tongue

legendary
New user signup is back online.
legendary
Is there any update on the registrations? Were they reopened already?

Actually we are now exploring the possibility of removing "free user signup" and instead charging a registration fee payable in NEWB.  No decision has been taken since we are only in the exploratory phase of looking at pros & cons.

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Is there any update on the registrations? Were they reopened already?
legendary
Google has finally started the process of changing the way Google works, they have begun to move sites to the Mobile first index.  This is very important for everyone on the web because the ranking system will now be different from the past.

https://webmasters.googleblog.com/2018/03/rolling-out-mobile-first-indexing.html

https://techcrunch.com/2018/03/26/google-begins-to-roll-out-its-mobile-first-index/

For a simpler explanation see here: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/google/google-rolls-out-mobile-first-indexing-but-still-doesnt-split-search-in-two/

Site speed will be critical going forward, faster sites will outrank slower sites.  We have been putting in place the tech needed to be one of the fastest platforms on the web.
legendary
Gosh this BTC Volatility has really killed all the low cap alts.
I really have faith in my Newbiums.
I just try not to look at the price currently.
I have great feeling about Newbium by the end of 2018

Thank you for having faith in us, we will not disappoint.
Pages:
Jump to: