Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEWB - The crypto market's dirty little secret - page 10. (Read 153763 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 268
I like this marketing focus, but I think you could replace market with elite ...

"The elites dirty little secret"

To me the 'market' can be good or bad depending on if it is open and free of manipulation, so some markets currently are very open and fair. The word 'elite' is much more loaded as a negative, and it's the markets controlled by vested interests and power elites that the world needs changing.

Otherwise, a good strategy for Newbium,  education of the masses!  

Thanks for the feedback but bare in mind we are referring only to crypto market.

Ok, understood, I was thinking you were referencing legacy finance industry like forex, shares, bonds and banks, which are chock full of dirty little insider secrets that rape the common people.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
I like this marketing focus, but I think you could replace market with elite ...

To me the 'market' can be good or bad depending on if it is open and free of manipulation, so some markets currently are very open and fair. The word 'elite' is much more loaded as a negative, and it's the markets controlled by vested interests and power elites that the world needs changing.

Otherwise, a good strategy for Newbium,  education of the masses!  

Thanks for the feedback but bare in mind we are referring only to crypto market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Newbium Brand Revolution Statement

Newbium at the core, it's core value is that we believe the world would be a better place if blockchain technology spreads to all human beings.  That's what we believe. And that providing cryptocurrency knowledge is essential. And so what we're going to do in our brand marketing campaigns going forward is to express that core value.  To communicate it to those striving for a better world.  

To reflect this revolutionary change our new brand tagline for Newbium will be "The market's dirty little secret".

This message builds on and reinforces Newbium strength as one of the leading sources of cryptocurrency market and coin information in the world.  We feel this long-term campaign will help Newbium to stand out in an ever crowded marketplace.  

Otherwise, a good strategy for Newbium,  education of the masses! 
legendary
Newbium Brand Revolution Statement

Newbium at the core, it's core value is that we believe the world would be a better place if blockchain technology spreads to all human beings.  That's what we believe. And that providing cryptocurrency knowledge is essential. And so what we're going to do in our brand marketing campaigns going forward is to express that core value.  To communicate it to those striving for a better world.  

To reflect this revolutionary change our new brand tagline for Newbium will be "The market's dirty little secret".

This message builds on and reinforces Newbium strength as one of the leading sources of cryptocurrency market and coin information in the world.  We feel this long-term campaign will help Newbium to stand out in an ever crowded marketplace.  
legendary
We are working on a fresh, exciting and innovative Newbium branding campaign.

More details soon.

Looking forward to your supprise

As mentioned in our most recent update, we shall be shaking things up a lot in our marketing efforts.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

More details soon.

Looking forward to your supprise
legendary

More details soon.
Activity: 84
You are right that some of coins which not listed on coin market may be good but we need to check it before buying it in order not to regret at the end.
legendary
This project is very good and cool, I will follow this project. But I have a question that how much token for 1 eth?  Hopefully, this project will be hug success for sure!!!
Thanks for support the project, actually price of 1 ETH depend on market, you can check price here at coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/newbium/
Activity: 114
This project is very good and cool, I will follow this project. But I have a question that how much token for 1 eth?  Hopefully, this project will be hug success for sure!!!
legendary
What use has this token? Did some research and it is not clear what exactly this token is useful for. Maybe that's why there hasn't been any good price movement.

The token use case is to reward users for posting content and engagement.
Activity: 33
What use has this token? Did some research and it is not clear what exactly this token is useful for. Maybe that's why there hasn't been any good price movement.
legendary
UPDATE:

C-Cex NEWB SWAP program for those who hold NEWB on the exchange.

Please see link: https://coins.newbium.com/post/16034-c-cex-newb-swap

Please keep on eye on this everyone.
Activity: 26
Wow it has many update Smiley
I will try it , Thanks you, devs
legendary
great project,  but design and location of everything on the site not good,  especially in mobile version.  and will be better to separate news in English and Russian

You mean mobile site of https://coins.newbium.com?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
great project,  but design and location of everything on the site not good,  especially in mobile version.  and will be better to separate news in English and Russian
legendary
UPDATE:

C-Cex NEWB SWAP program for those who hold NEWB on the exchange.

Please see link: https://coins.newbium.com/post/16034-c-cex-newb-swap

Activity: 14
Actually coins.newbium.com is a bit different from a forum, there is no need for sub-channels.  Since all posts are based on individual coins, you can make a post in German under any of the coin topics.
Activity: 18
hey dude, if u want a portuguese translation, just talk to me!

cya nad success for ur coin
legendary
This is awesome news, crypto news sites are doge shit, more biased and full of lies than regular media , Newbium could really get advanced adoption from providing unbiased news and opinions. I will buy more based on this, Newbium in house content makes the site much better.

Our in-house content will definitely add to the quality of the site.
Pages:
Jump to: