Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 2. (Read 227445 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
This is a New nexium game, I dont understand why they disappeared last months  
losing the trust of those who invest in nexium, but it is a matter of time for the coin to be worth thousands of satoshis again, I got this from discord
The game come in múltiple platforms PC PS4  and XBOX ONE

https://lighttrailrush.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87Jeyp2gTP4&feature=youtu.be

[First playable demo] 3 months ago, we started the preproduction of Light Trail Racing. Here's how it looks like now, have a glimpse on our first playable demo! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9VId6uaBrw&. We wanted to share with our fellow developers, your comments are welcome! @here
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Nabi-Marie | B2Expand23.04.2019
Hello everyone, I'm writing this from Lyon, from the same studio address as before, and it's not so close to the beach. :grinning: We're working on Light Trail, our second title which will use our Nexarium ecosytem and our cryptocurrency Nexium. Only this time, we think it's best to include other means of monetizing (players will be able to buy digital assets in euros using their credit cards like in any other games). We're working hard on developing an ecosystem which will reward early adopters. I believe everyone knows that the mass adoption for blockchain games is still on its way and many fellow developers and ourselves have been working hard to make it happen. We're just focusing on making a great title with a cool blockchain ecosystem. We can't control external factors (crypto winter, bearish market, blockchain technical issues with poor UX). So we're currently focusing on making a great game. We're open , we'd be happy to answer any questions if they are real and help you to know us better. Please feel free to reach out.

That's from their discord. They don't even bother answering in this thread. It's always the same: When they need the funding, they couldn't get enough attention and communication. Now that the coins are dead (due to lack of professionalism) they just hiding in their shitty dead discord. REKT

oh funny, I have no time to enter their discord, can you ask them what they can say now in the light of Ebay cryptocurrency adoption?
I think ebay is world leading  e-commerce corporation so now we can be sure cryptocurrency entered the mainstream so no excusses - please integrate cryptopayment directly in game! Thanks  Cool
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Hello everyone, I'm writing this from Lyon, from the same studio address as before, and it's not so close to the beach. :grinning: We're working on Light Trail, our second title which will use our Nexarium ecosytem and our cryptocurrency Nexium. Only this time, we think it's best to include other means of monetizing (players will be able to buy digital assets in euros using their credit cards like in any other games). We're working hard on developing an ecosystem which will reward early adopters. I believe everyone knows that the mass adoption for blockchain games is still on its way and many fellow developers and ourselves have been working hard to make it happen. We're just focusing on making a great title with a cool blockchain ecosystem. We can't control external factors (crypto winter, bearish market, blockchain technical issues with poor UX). So we're currently focusing on making a great game. We're open , we'd be happy to answer any questions if they are real and help you to know us better. Please feel free to reach out.

That's from their discord. They don't even bother answering in this thread. It's always the same: When they need the funding, they couldn't get enough attention and communication. Now that the coins are dead (due to lack of professionalism) they just hiding in their shitty dead discord. REKT

Thanks for forwarding the link.  Yeah it is quite disrespectful to their supporters to just disappear and ignore them.  I don't know how they could even recover as they lost the trust of the community.  I just did notice that all the rooms in the discord are read only.  Why would they do that?  Why not let the community chat with each other and ask question.  Like I had a legit question for example.  Which is:  If you sell the BtV Crystalibur card in SoG's Counterparty platform, would that sale reflect on the ETH platform?  I assume it is mirrored on both blockchains, so whatever one reads is what the other reads as well, right?

In regards to the above update, I guess they are still attempting to create some value to their NXCs.  I guess they are still stuck with a load of worthless NXCs and need to come up with another scam to pump it up and unload.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
people called my a fudster back then. I warned everybody about this shady project. now even bittrex will delist this scam coin. I hope everybody learned their lesson and wont ever support this team or project again.

Yeah, I remember you mentioning that the founders were selling their tokens back in November 2017.  I am glad you warned us and I sold all my tokens as well.
I didn't even know that the project was dead until today when I read this thread.  I wonder what caused the founders to drop it.
Activity: 107
You mocked the whole community wonderfully. I hope you get the help of BTC in life.
In 2016, I invested 3 BTC in you, waited for the last one and believed in your company. But the last drop was excluded from the Bittrex list. I sold all the coins for 0.08 BTC - a huge profit.
Fezington, you predicted Bittrex, not Poloniex, unlisting last February 2018. So nothing in your stament is right actually. You have been trolling this channel for a long time now, this much is true. Don't you get tired of endless criticism ? If you don't like this project, I gathered this much, please leave. You don't need to warn people about anything. People on Bitcointalk are not children, they can decide for themselves if they want to be part of a project or not. I suppose that my message to you will only fuel your imagination for more posts, as it is often the case with trolls like you. And don't get me wrong. We like constructive criticism, and questions. Just not the insulting way you do it.

For people from our community:

We’re sorry to see that Nexiums (NXC) will be unlisted from Poloniex on August 2nd.
We part in different directions, but we think it is fair to thank the Poloniex team for the support they gave us from December 19th 2016 up until now.

Poloniex changed direction, and NXC low volume of these past months is probably the main reason behind this decision. We're still listed on Bittrex, HitBTC, Openledger, Etherdelta.

It is right that while we gave consistent updates about Beyond the Void, we didn't communicate too much on our crypto side, and the NXC itself.
We are going to change that, and it begins now.

I can already tell you that we're developing a brand new Dapp using Unity, ERC-1155, and we found a way for our users to pay their transaction fees in tokens (so no double currency in gamers wallets). The first version is scheduled to be released this September for the Blockchain Game Summit, that we are also organizing by the way.
This event will gather 350 people, 30+ speakers, 20+ conferences, all focused on Blockchain & Gaming. It's happening this September 25/26th in Lyon, France.

Apart from that, we are officialy releasing Beyond the Void in October, and will announce the development & release of another game in the coming weeks.

If you didn't get the chance yet, you can visit our website. Beyond the Void website was also retaken entirely and will be released in the coming days.

We're a team of 16 people full time, we are over motivated and passionate about gaming and blockchain. In the real world, product development based on a brand new tech takes time, whichever the amount of money raised for the project. We're here, working, and we'll get there.

Stay tuned !

hahaha nothing but thin air. the team is so incompetent it makes me chuckle everytime they promise something. also your on exactly 0 exchanges now. good work fellas!
Activity: 327
Merit: 16
people called my a fudster back then. I warned everybody about this shady project. now even bittrex will delist this scam coin. I hope everybody learned their lesson and wont ever support this team or project again.

That happens when incompetent teams bite into more they can chew. The similar story is with Voxelus, now re branded to RevolutionVR Roll Eyes
Activity: 41
Can the team explain what is going on what will happen? Is the project done

the team has disappear . they deleted theyr discord chat . and theyr twitter page is dead
if you did anyresearchyou will discover that the CEO Manon Burgel  ( the daughter of the scammer) dont even know the meaning of  moon meme ...
i have to admit this has been the worse bag to hold in this bear market and the money has been lose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgpdszlhTkg&feature=youtu.be&t=2663
enjoy the ignorance to who you gift your bitcoin
Activity: 16
Can the team explain what is going on what will happen? Is the project done
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
What a waste of btc that I put on this project around 1 years ago, I was really hoping that NXC could be huge, and I waited even during the dump, not I don't even remember my entry point, but now it's like 10 time lower than it. I'm a bag holder of this (not announced) crap
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
Message from Bittrex: "The BTC-NXC market will be removed on May 3rd, 2019"
is this news correct? I see the NXC coinmarketcap is down 48%, it is very terrible for this token holder, it's just a fraud,
how about this Nexium?
Regarding the news I also don't know whether the news is true or not, that is bad news that NXC is down 48% I hope that in the near future NXC will be able to go back up to the important ones to remain patient
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Message from Bittrex: "The BTC-NXC market will be removed on May 3rd, 2019"
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Standard question ;-)
Does anyone in here play in Beyond the Void game ?
It is good to see developers didn't dump their coins, but most important is if the game will be ever playable  Huh
Activity: 1148
so much enthusiams for a dead coin which has been delisted from every exchange except bittrex ( they will certainly clean out their dead markets soon).

face it: the team was lazy and has no experience with the crypto business. if you want to do a game. fine do it. but dont use crypto as your gimmick lol
It's easy because with crypto it will easily reap profits quickly but now people are aware that not all projects will benefit right so we have to really choose to promote projects that are done seriously
It's make people think about negative cryptocurrency and people scare to invest again. Hope we have regulacy about new coin to enter exchange
Activity: 41
Developers do not drain the coin, their wallets without movement for a long time. bear market and other difficulties for indie teams in 2018, but the team is working and confirming that there are no merged wallets and still being on Bittrex.
Their wallets
https://etherscan.io/token/0x45e42D659D9f9466cD5DF622506033145a9b89Bc?a=0x1b32000000000000000000000000000000000000
https://etherscan.io/token/0x45e42D659D9f9466cD5DF622506033145a9b89Bc?a=0xc97b6e3e4301617f617b23120f31303e8ccee606
https://etherscan.io/token/0x45e42D659D9f9466cD5DF622506033145a9b89Bc?a=0x13703196b22e39d40d03d552dc35c6d4cbacc226
https://etherscan.io/token/0x45e42D659D9f9466cD5DF622506033145a9b89Bc?a=0x64640ddbb4b620e0307be0cdd9c866de3ede4e97

Bittrex wallet
https://etherscan.io/token/0x45e42D659D9f9466cD5DF622506033145a9b89Bc?a=0xfbb1b73c4f0bda4f67dca266ce6ef42f520fbb98

Nexium has not yet said about himself.

they still have a discord that one can see the developments?
And for example, it was only on March 15, 2019 that 5 years later GameCredit released the finished product with a store of 3000+ games and programs.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
so much enthusiams for a dead coin which has been delisted from every exchange except bittrex ( they will certainly clean out their dead markets soon).

face it: the team was lazy and has no experience with the crypto business. if you want to do a game. fine do it. but dont use crypto as your gimmick lol
It's easy because with crypto it will easily reap profits quickly but now people are aware that not all projects will benefit right so we have to really choose to promote projects that are done seriously

Activity: 50
Developers do not drain the coin, their wallets without movement for a long time. bear market and other difficulties for indie teams in 2018, but the team is working and confirming that there are no merged wallets and still being on Bittrex.
Their wallets
https://etherscan.io/token/0x45e42D659D9f9466cD5DF622506033145a9b89Bc?a=0x1b32000000000000000000000000000000000000
https://etherscan.io/token/0x45e42D659D9f9466cD5DF622506033145a9b89Bc?a=0xc97b6e3e4301617f617b23120f31303e8ccee606
https://etherscan.io/token/0x45e42D659D9f9466cD5DF622506033145a9b89Bc?a=0x13703196b22e39d40d03d552dc35c6d4cbacc226
https://etherscan.io/token/0x45e42D659D9f9466cD5DF622506033145a9b89Bc?a=0x64640ddbb4b620e0307be0cdd9c866de3ede4e97

Bittrex wallet
https://etherscan.io/token/0x45e42D659D9f9466cD5DF622506033145a9b89Bc?a=0xfbb1b73c4f0bda4f67dca266ce6ef42f520fbb98

Nexium has not yet said about himself.

And for example, it was only on March 15, 2019 that 5 years later GameCredit released the finished product with a store of 3000+ games and programs.
Pages:
Jump to: